4: Birth Of The Strongest
28 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

πŸ…ƒπŸ„·πŸ„ΈπŸ…πŸ…ƒπŸ…ˆ πŸ…ˆπŸ„΄πŸ„°πŸ…πŸ…‚ πŸ„°πŸ„ΆπŸ„Ύ

It was a stormy day, with rain pouring down like there was no tomorrow. The thundering, dark clouds roared in the atmosphere, blindly flashing randomly.Β 

In a well-lit room, two men in sunglasses were looking at a white-haired woman giving birth. Both were as stoic as stones, showing zero emotions. One had short, black hair, while the other had long, purple hair.

The purple-haired one was named Hiro. Hiro said, "Our society is a very traditional one. Conservative ideals reign supreme among the vast majority of archmages."

"That's true," the black-haired one said, nodding.Β 

Hiro said, "The arch energy level around here is skyrocketing. It's no doubt that whoever child she'll give birth to, it'll be the strongest of our generation." His hands moved around with each syllable he said.Β 

He smiled sadly. "Though the child about to be born is illegitimate, She's not married to the father yet. In a conservative society like ours, it will not be accepted. The strongest would face a high amount of public discrimination, and that would make our prestigious history tainted." He gnashed his teeth, tightening up his muscles. Veins started appearing on his arms and neck.

The black-haired man sighed. He said, "Tanaka Hiro, you always have a plan for everything." His eyes followed Hiro's stature with pride. "Brain of the Council, the best alchemist in centuries, you might have a plan for this situation, too!" The black-haired man smiled with honor to be in the presence of someone like Hiro.

Hiro smiled like a madman. "I do." His eyes relaxed in a certain uncanny way as his grin went ear-to-ear.

The doctor interrupted their conversation. Breathing heavily, he said, "A boy is born."

Hiro's smile brightened up as his eyes twinkled like little stars. "Boy?" He said, "That will only fuel our conservative society. Perfect."

The doctor said, "You may go meet the mother if you decide." He smiled.

Hiro nodded in respect for the doctor. He walked past him confidently, as if he owned the hospital, and grabbed the door knob. "For clarification, I am not the father," he said. "Just one of the seven heads of the Council." He went in.

A bright flash of golden rays blinded him for a split second. He closed his eyes, covering his face. He felt it. He felt a sense of serenity and divinity. As he opened up his azure eyes again, he felt heaven. Heaven had come to the room.

Hiro saw the white-haired woman smiling. She was on top of a bed, near the window of the hospital. Everywhere was so white, and in her arms, her baby was cradled. Such innocent beauty, such divine charm.

Hiro couldn't even blink once, for that would mean he would lose a second to witnessing this otherworldly child. He was just adoring it. His eyes were watering up, as if centuries of patience had been met here. He smiled calmly.

Hiro asked the woman, "What did you name him?" His hair billowed in the gentle breeze of the room, maybe coming from a supernatural origin. "Such a presence deserves a name worthy of being taken infinitely."

The woman's face brightened up. Her bright baby pink eyes sparkled up as she practically jumped up the bed in excitement. "Yes, I named him!" She said, "I named him Shokyo!" Her eagerness was almost childish in nature. Borderline euphoric.

Hiro looked confused. "Shokyo," he repeated. A lost smile played upon his lips as he scanned the room around himself. "That's a feminine name," he said. "And the child is a boy, isn't he?"

The woman shrank back, disappointed. "Aw, shucks." She bit her tongue playfully. "Not everyone is perfect at naming, okay?" she said. She added, "But what happened, happened. Also, Shokyo is a cute name. Cuteness matters more than anything for a baby."

Hiro was defeated. He couldn't have fought over petty topics like naming conventions. He had no authority over the child destined to be their strongest. Not yet. "Shokyo, it is," he said. He extended his hand forward, touching baby Shokyo with his rough finger.

In a bright green flash, the baby woke up. His bright baby pink eyes, as if a hundred roses were blooming in spring, studied Hiro's intelligent features.Β 

Hiro smiled and said, "My ability allows me to change one thing to another. I was suspected to be the strongest, but my arch energy level fell short. The scale of my powers isn't that large." He took Shokyo in his arms, close to his heart. He is closer than anything has ever been to him.Β 

The woman listened to him with childlike curiosity, with a wide, open mouth and zoomed-out eyes. Hiro continued, "This child, even though just born, has an arch energy level of a C rank archmage. Without a doubt, all I have ever hoped for is right in front of me."

The woman asked, "What about the illegitimacy problem? He's a, um..." She was hesitating. Her face was red out of embarrassment. Shyness dawned on her. "He's a lovechild. A conservative society wouldn't accept him."

Hiro started jittering with joy. Closed eyes, biting his lips. He burst into laughter. laughter of triumph. "I have handled everything," he said, still laughing. "So, don't worry." He wiped his tears of laughter off. He asked, "What's your family name?"Β 

A bell rang in the woman's head. "Seishin," she told him. She could feel an aura of power coming from the man holding her delicate baby.

Hiro smirked like a madman. "Seishin," he repeated. "From now on, I have rewritten a new history. Seishin has always been a lineage kept secret, so one day we could have this extraordinary child safely. I know it isn't true; you know it isn't true, but who will tell the world? My men would spend the entire night rewriting archmage history and burning and recreating records. Just so this child, Seishin Shokyo, can live with no fear in life."

He held Shokyo above everyone. He held Shokyo above his own stature. So high up, he was near divine. The woman looked at him in awe and reverence. She beheld a sight of true enlightenment.

Hiro declared, "Seishin Shokyo, I will personally groom him. Raise him like a child destined to rule the world. I will water and feed him until he reaches the highest of his potential." He smiled. "I will make him the strongest."

2