The Red Priest and Blue Slime Chapter 9
228 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Oooh, it's just so squishy and soft!" A beautiful blond elf cooed as she squeezed Rimuru repeatedly against her voluptuous chest like someone stress-testing some memory foam to see how it squeezed down and retracted just fine.

Rimuru at being the seeming target of affection for the majority of the serving girls just drunkenly giggled at the overload of affection he was receiving. While I however got my hands on a big titty silver-haired elf who was feeding me some snacks and keeping my wine cup full.

So in a lull, as the dwarves and Rimuru ate some food, I asked a question that had been on my mind to the head dwarf who was an amazing smith. "Kaijin I had a question." I started off and the smith raised a bushy eyebrow as I spoke. "I have skill that makes special flames... Very potent magical flames with special effects, I was wondering if such flames could be used with your help to make some equipment or something?" 

The dwarf chuckled and shook his head and back forth before shrugging. "Jake, that is a topic many smiths and mages have investigated over the years, but in reality, although magical flames can indeed perform some small effects, most of the time potent magical flames can and will burn materials before they can be properly treated... To say nothing of how the vast majority of mages simply cannot keep steady high-power magical flames at a reasonably constant temperature." He explained.

But I frowned and shook my head as I had a way around that. Before I could get into it though, another elf spoke up to Rimuru and wanted to tell them their fortune for helping so many dwarves heal up from the mining incident from earlier.

"Come on Rimuru. don't you wanna know which lucky lady is in your future?" Kaijin teased and I snorted as Rimuru flushed pink and began blustering at high speed.

"Go ahead and do it," I said chuckling while tilting my head to the side and continuing. "If Rimuru is too shy, why don't you do mine first?" I asked frankly and the darker-skinned elf raised an eyebrow before she shrugged.

"It uses a lot of mana, and I can only do it once or twice a month... But for the friend of the savior of dozens of lives of repeat customers, I can make an exception for you cutie." She said cheerfully and she began speaking under her breath with her hands covered in smokey mana that I could only see through, due to my nature as a Beyonder.

The smokey mist within the orb swirled dark and more thickly until like piercing a veil, I and the rest watched what lay beyond the smoke. 

A woman. 'Thank god' One who was seemingly reading something at the moment while sitting at a table of what looked like ice. She had shorter silver hair and very obvious wings mostly white wings while also having a sort of gem inlaid into her head.

"Well... Now, isn't she a beauty, it looks like she is a member of the harpy race." Kaijin said humming in appreciation at the woman's beauty while I smiled wryly as I recognized the woman all too clearly.

'Frey... A demon lord, why couldn't it have been Shuuna or something?' I thought before it struck me that if Rimuru ended up naming them, then like all monsters we named them. The monsters would be hyper-fixated on us as the ones who named them.

I knew all too well that Demeter, the goblin I named was down bad for me. She didn't hide her attraction or willingness to be affectionate during the trip in the slightest.

Beyond naming her, I had obviously only known the goblin for less than a single day, but with the soul-binding bond being so extremely strong, Demeter and the others were all but willing to die for me. 

Either way, as I looked at Frey, we all shivered as Frey paused and the dark elf yelped as Frey's eyes snapped to look towards us and the vision towards my 'destined' one was cut off as the dark elf dropped the crystal ball onto her lap with a soft thumping noise.

"That was scary," Rimuru said bluntly summing up everyone's reactions to getting a death glare by a demon lord. Though thankfully no one seemed to recognize her by sight. "Good luck Jake!" Rimuru added on cheerfully making the women and the dwarves chuckle as they saw my cramped expression but thankfully my own elf cooed and fed me a yummy snack to get over the incident.

Then from out of nowhere... Actually, I thought this would happen, seeing as we were still on the same time clock as canon basically. "Should you guys be wasting so much time in a place like this?" A voice drawled out and I instinctively held my elf tighter at how much of an asshole the voice sounded like.

As Kaijin muttered about it being Minister Vesta, I could hear his boots clicking across the ground as he strutted over drawing out boredly. "I could have sworn the commission for the twenty enchanted long swords is just about to be due in fact."

But Kaijin flatly said. "I turned them already. Not but an hour ago I turned them in..." At seeing the minister's face twist up and turn red the dwarf smiled and added on. "Would you like to see the invoice?"

So like Rimuru, I tuned him out as the hot elf on my lap fed me a particularly delightful chocolate-covered strawberry but the damned asshole couldn't take a hint and then obviously spoiling to suppress us for some god-forsaken reason targeted Rimuru. "And what in the world are you doing in this high-class establishment you low-class monster?" He demanded.

One of the serving elves walked over and gently spoke to the minister obviously trying to defuse the situation. "Great sir, why don't you come sit down, we have your favorite drinks, and Melina and Alici just started their shift and want to spend time with you." 

And the asshole took the large jug of wine that the elf gave to him, to get him to mentally cool off and go play with some girls elsewhere and cockily said. "Yeah, and this is what I think of monsters in a place like this. Makes any decent man sick to his stomach at the sight." 

He went to pour the wine onto Rimuru and over the blond-haired elf who was holding onto Rimuru but before it could happen I pointed a finger and a loud bang rang out as a conjured bullet of solid black flames smashed into and shot the mug of alcohol backward behind the minster and not hitting anything but the ground.

"Rimuru is my friend and I would not see them insulted so... I think you are rather drunk Minister Vesta, to be assaulting guests and the citizens of this nation-state in full view," I said slowly and the man's face twisted several times and then he stormed off without another word. Allowing us to drink and eat in peace.

 

 

Next 15 chapters are on Patreon and Ko-fi
Hey if you like this and want daily uploads and to read early chapters please drop a tip in my Ko-Fi https://ko-fi.com/azazyel22926 or https://www.patre-on.com/Azazyel and your precious energy stones, it keeps me working on it.
My commission rate is 15$ per thousand words.

Azazyel

12