The Red Priest and Blue Slime Chapter 14
161 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Time passed as I left Rimuru to have some time with Shizu until I heard sniffles coming from the tent and I sighed. "Rimuru, you alright?" I asked and after a couple of moments of no response, I popped open the tent and froze at the sight within.

Long soft blue hair and yellow eyes that were red with shed tears met my eyes even as I took in Rimuru's human form. I realized very quickly that it wasn't genderless like a doll at all. In fact, her form was very much on the feminine side. "Sorry," I said averting my eyes from Rimuru's form as the slime squeaked and I threw a blanket toward her before I left the tent.

'Big titty Rimuru... Was Rimuru just messing around or has Shizu's body left some more essence in her form to make it the default form as she herself was rather busty.' I thought but before I could continue the line of thought about how weird Rimuru was, a cough rang out behind me.

Standing behind me in a nightgown spun from her thread skill probably, Rimuru pouted as she looked up at me. "You saw..." She said slowly and I nodded with a wry smile.

"You are going to take responsibility for that!" Rimuru growled suddenly stabbing me with her finger and my mind went haywire.

'In canon, Rimuru didnt give a damn about people seeing their genderless form?!' But then it struck me... "Rimuru... You were a girl the whole time?!" 

Before I could react as I saw her eye twitch, I squealed as Rimuru kicked me in the shin like she just fucking hit me with a hammer and Rimuru said flatly. "What the hell do you mean? What made you think I was a man, to begin with?"

My face twitched as I thought about how close she and Shizu were and how it was more a family-like closeness, to say nothing of how Rimuru was more doting on the cuter goblins and wolves who wanted her attention.

"Sorry... I never got your human name from your old life, and Just sorry I guess." I finished with a wry smile. Rimuru ended up sniffing at my apology but it seems that in my antics in getting her identity fucked up. Had somehow cut down on her current depression as she fiddled with Shizu's mask in her hands for a moment.

Rimuru and I stood there for a moment and finally, she spoke softly. "My name was Satori Mikami, but please keep calling me Rimuru. This is my life now." 

I nodded and she took a steadying breath as she looked back toward the bedding in which Shizu passed away. "Jake, can you help me bury her bedding." 

Without a word, I gave Rimuru a side hug without getting too much into her space and I said slowly. "Yeah I gotcha, just bundle up her things you want to bury. I will go dig the whole on the large hill you guys were talking on." 

-

Rimuru slowly collected her lost friend's stuff she wasn't going to be using for herself like Shizu's mask and sword. But even as she did so, she couldn't help a bit of mental grumbling at the same time.

'That... Butthead! How was I manly? It wasn't like I was punching monsters to death!?' Rimuru thought spitefully as she folded up the dress piece that Shizue wore that had a bunch of fire resistance enchantments and materials so it didn't burn up during the battle.

But as she took her time and took a breath she couldn't help a small smile of amusement at Jake's surprised face that looked so shocked. And then that smile turned embarrassed as a dark flush crossed her cheeks as she remembered all too clearly the feeling of Jake's eyes roaming her new human body.

'Always did have a thing for blondes... Dammit, I hope I didnt make him mad when I kicked him in the shin.' Rimuru thought as she bit her lower lip in worry. 'What if Jake calms down and he thinks I was leading him on and I am one of those crazy girls who always hit people when emotional...' "I am not one of those crazy tsunderes!" Rimuru shouted as the thought was too scary a soft yelp rang out and she looked backward seeing Eren and the other two adventurers that were with Shizue.

And so Eren and the rest told their goodbyes to Shizu through Rimuru who was the recipient of Shizu's will. And after Rimuru sent them to Kaijin to get their... Shit equipment was replaced with some good dwarven steel, she sent them off out of the village. Where she then went back to her tent to finish collecting Shizu's stuff.

Rimuru brought all of Shizu's stuff to the top of the hill where she and Shizu had talked throughout the night about this world and their previous lives. With each step she took, she felt an all to human weight in her stomach as her eyes blurred with tears as she staggered to the humble hole that Jake had dug using one of the dwarf's shovels.

After carefully lowering the basket that held Shizue's items Jake spoke. "Rimuru, I got a gravestone here for her if you want." 

Rimuru looked over and she couldn't help a choked chuckle as Jake had found a large limestone rock that matched the same color as Shizu's mask and she nodded and using one of her many skills she carefully etched the name Shizue Izawa onto the gravestone as Jake began carefully pulling dirt over the buried items.

 

 

Next 15 chapters are on Patreon and Ko-fi
Hey if you like this and want daily uploads and to read early chapters please drop a tip in my Ko-Fi https://ko-fi.com/azazyel22926 or https://www.patr-eon.com/Azazyel and your precious energy stones, it keeps me working on it.
My commission rate is 15$ per thousand words.

Azazyel

13