Chapter 14 Primal Age
2.1k 3 56
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hey Aphelia, since things are somewhat better between us now, I need your help," I told her as I tore my gaze from reading over the myriad of screens and information available to me.

"I'll agree to help you if you do the same for me," She replied to me, and I detected a faint sense of happiness growing in her mellow tone.

"Well, I can agree with that," I told her as I waved away the screens to focus on her.

"Good, so what is it you need help with?"She asked as she floated over towards me, stopping a few inches from me.

"I'm trying to get a power base created, So I can start building this world up. So I want to offer you a deal." I stood up and extended my hand out to her ghostly form. "I want you to join Helios and I. I need a core team of advisors to help guide me in this new life and help me make educated choices regarding this planet and its life, and in turn, I will assist you with whatever it is you may need. "

I felt the air press into my hand a second later, the air morphed into the shape of a hand, and I gave it a firm shake, sealing our deal.

"You have a deal, Kairos." I flashed her a smile and sent her the prompt that was on my screen.

Would you like to send a binding arrangement to "Aphelia?" Please note this will give the entity access to your control room, and bring it under your jurisdiction and make it an official resident of your planet.

Due to the nature of the entity in question, you will be forced to take the "Path of Godhood" when your Paths of Powers become available to you.

You will also gain a multitude of levels since the entity in question is a much higher level than you.

Do you wish to send this prompt?

 

 

Congratulations, due to a planetary god accepting your contract, you have gained four levels. Due to the massive level increase, your protection period has been reduced by (2) standard cycles. You now have (1) standard cycle remaining.

You have gained new achievements and new titles!

First steps into godhood: You have convinced a Planetary God to join you as an ally. +100 Creation points

Silver Tongue: You have shown a certain charisma with your words: Permanent 2% increase to the charisma sub-stat

In a rush?: You have gained a large amount of levels quickly.. are you alright? +25 Creation points

Congratulations, you have reached Administrator Level 5! You now have access to your Paths of Power and have gained status points. Please contact your system companion for more information regarding your paths of power.

 

*Analyzing the user... Analyzing the user... Now loading all options currently available.

 

Path of Godhood*

Path of the Monster

Path of the General

Way of the Warlord

Path of the Leader

Way of the Technosaint

Path of the Eternal Dancer

Path of the Arch Magus

Path of the Assassin

Path of the Guardian

*Note: The user can only select three paths to follow. Once selected, they can not be changed unless the user receives a promotion of at least that of a 3B Administrator.

 

 

I read over the screen and rolled my eyes. Every time I thought I was close to understanding everything, another curveball seemed to come my way. I need to sit down with Helios and have a long discussion with him, so I stop screwing my self over. I let out a frustrated sigh and set the screen I was reading to the side momentarily as Aphelia started to talk to me again.

"What is the control room?"

I noticed a small blinking notification and pulled it up to read.

 

Due to a Planetary God accepting your request, the Path of Godhood has automatically been taken and can not be changed unless the entity is stripped of its position. The entity known as Aphelia now has access to the control room with the Resident permissions. Would you like to adjust the permissions?

Levels of permissions

Guest- Gives a user temporary access rights to the control room and basic modification privileges for cosmetic uses only.

Resident- Allows the user to become a resident of the control room. Gives permanent access at any time, and grants a large amount of freedom in modification.

Guild- Allows members of the guild access to your control room at any time. No modification privileges are given.

Would you like to shift Aphelia's permissions from Guest to Resident?

 

I selected the yes prompt and shifted the screen away. I had to make sure to get helios over here or to talk to him so I can make an informed choice over the right paths of power. "The control room is my home. It's actually just above this planet."

I saw the air shimmer once more, and then I felt a small inkling of power radiate from the planet before it cut off. "I don't feel anything up there." She wrinkled her face in confusion, causing me to let out a small chuckle.

"It's up there, I promise you." I reached my hand out to her and gave her a soft smile. "Would you like to see it?"

The air solidified into the shape of a hand and reached out for mine. I could see the hand reach out hesitantly towards me. I reached out with a grin and grabbed her hand, and thought about the control room.

In a blink, we appeared in the familiar room just in front of the glass plane that overlooked Ouradia. "Ohh, it's so pretty. I've never been in space before." I saw her form vibrate for a moment and solidify into a white fog that had dark sports painted across it in patterns. She stepped forward and rested a hand against the glass plane and stared out at the planet.

I sat back and gave her a moment to her self and decided to bring up the central control room page.

 

 

Welcome back Administrator Kairos

Here are the notifications regarding the control room:

Aphelia has been granted resident status for the control room. Would you like to alter her permissions?

-You have gained (4) Levels, which now allows access to a multitude of systems.

-You have a few unread messages from several other administrators; please get a communications module if you wish to see them.

 

I selected the module page, and a new list appeared.

 

 

Basic modules currently available for purchase

Communications Module-Free

Organic Assimilator Module-20 Creation Points

Tier (1) Exapansion Module- 50 Creation Points

 

Defence Modules currently available for purchase

N/A- Requires the Tier (1) Expansion Module

 

War Modules currently available for purchase

N/A- Requires Tier (1) Expansion Module

 

Research modules currently available for purchase

N/A- Requires the Tier (2) Expansion Module

 

Guild Modules currently available for purchase

N/A- Requires the Tier (3) Expansion Module

 

I materialized a chair behind me and sat down to think about my options. I decided to start with the first tier expansion, then I would follow through with whatever else I needed to get after, once Helios and I had our talk.

Upon selecting the expansion module, the control room started to shake, and the far left wall turned to a grey viscous liquid and poured out into space. The liquid began to undulate and quiver as it started to form the bare skeleton of a few rooms and expanded outwards in every direction. The grey slime suddenly stopped and started to compress inwards, filling in the foundation of the walls and ceilings. The liquid flowed into every nook and cranny and pulsed once more before it stopped and solidified, leaving behind a new set of rooms.

I tore my gaze from the sight to see the foggy form of Aphelia, staring at the view in wonder. "Wow, what was that? I've never seen anything like that before!"

"I can't say that I have either. That would be the first time I've done something like that before." I glanced down at my screen and noticed that a new notification has appeared.

 

 

Congratulations! You have completed a primary task and expanded your control room. You can now customize the style of your control room.

 

I contained the feeling of excitement that I felt growing in my chest and mentally forced my self to stay focused. I didn't need to screw my self over more than I already have. "Helios, I need you in the control room, please. I need your help."

56