Chapter 15.2 Primal Age
2.4k 8 49
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I peered into space as I attempted to formulate my next train of thought. I eventually decided to ask about my choices involving the creation of my world. "So Helios, what do you think about my choices of magic, and monsters?"

He stared at me blankly for a moment before he spoke again. "You did well regarding the monsters. You implemented basic ones for your races, to level and grow with which is good. The orc pack was supper iffy since they repopulate quickly. But it is still really good practice for your races, especially since they need to learn how to defend themselves against a diverse amount of threats."

I felt relieved at that, at least he semi-approved of my choice regarding the monsters.

"Now about your magic, the basic spell casting was a good choice. It gives your populace a chance to experiment to see what the like and don't like, however, what I didn't really approve of is the dimensional magic. That is a later purchase, why did you get it now?" He asked me quizzically and tilted his head.

 I had to resist the urge to facepalm my self at his reaction? "Why didn't you stop me from making that purchase then?" I sat forward and stared at him annoyed for a moment longer.

"Well. To be honest I didn't feel like it."

 My mouth dropped and I stared at him. Really? He didn't feel like it? The nerve of this angel. "What the hell kind of system companion even are you?" I stood up and yelled at him. This angel really was ridiculous.

 "Well, look who is talking. You are the one who didn't give me a customized template. I have a mix between a companion who wants to help and the attitude of a noble divine angel. Really its a fight internally most of the time to actually want to help." He glared at me while his voice stayed monotonous. His rich accent faded into something that was flat and each syllable was punctuated with annoyance.

 I let out a soft breath and sat back into my chair. I really shouldn't yell at him. It was my fault for being in such a rush at the start. I waved my hand in dismissal and rested it on the armrest of the chair, "I'm sorry for yelling. I'm just annoyed that I put my self in this situation."

Helios stared at me for a moment and shook his head, "Its alright. It's kind of my fault really. I'll work on my attitude a little more and hopefully, we can both overcome our shortcomings." I gave Helios a faint smile and leaned forward to stretch out my hand.

 "Yes, hopefully, we can work towards fixing this." He took my hand and we both shook on it. He took his hand back and sat back into his chair, and looked around for a moment.

 "What do you say we leave this stuffy control room? We can continue this talk down on Ouradia and we can slide in some combat training as well." He asked me as he stood up and extended his wings and extended his aura outwards in a blinding golden light show.

 "Sounds like a plan." I stood up and attempted to stretch my wings out like him, only to fail and have them retract back in.

 "Looks like we also get to do some physical training as well. Don't forget to grab your blades. You will need them for this. I'll be waiting for you planetside, just use the interface to find me." With those words, he vanished and left me standing in the observation room to collect my things. I turned my attention to the hallway and thought about going to talk to Aphelia once more. I stared longingly at the entrance to the next set of rooms before I chased that thought out of my head. I don't think I was quite ready to go for any kind of relationship, especially with everything going through my head at the current moment.

 I walked over to the table that my weapons sat on and grabbed the row of sheaths and took a second to marvel at the sight. The sheathes were ink black and a faint red light radiated from the blades held within. I pulled one of the blades from its sheathe and marveled at its design. The metal was grey and scarlet red mana pulsed from its core and pulled the floating pieces closer together, and lined the edges of the blade. I ran a finger across the mana and felt my flesh catch on it. I pulled my hand back in surprise that the mana actually held an edge. I would have to research that soon and see why that was. 

  I grabbed the sheaths and wrapped them around my body, and lined them up on my back and attached the longer sword to my hip and adjusted it slightly. The weight distribution felt off and made me feel slightly off-balance. I shifted slightly and brought up my interface and quickly searched for Helio's location. The screen brought up a three-dimensional view of the planet and quickly zoomed into where Helios was waiting for me. He was floating over the massive chasm I created. His wings were extended out to their max radius and his glowing aura was turned up to the point he looked like a blazing star. I took a deep breath to steady my self and closed my eyes to teleport to his location. 

 

   I opened my eyes and felt the wind kick me in the face as Helios and I stood across from each other. He raised his hand in greeting and I waved back and I heard his voice clearly as if he was standing next to me. "Did you ever check your race status page? It is vital that you know your strengths and weakness, especially since the Celestial Nephilim are a new race. " I nodded my head in agreement and searched through my advanced interface to find my species template. 

 

Racial Template: Celestial Nephilim
                         Racial Description: N/A
Base Racial Stats:

Health 6
Mana 8

Stamina

6

Racial Sub Stats:

Grace 1
Finesse 1
Control 4
Willpower 5
Agility 3
Focus 6
Charisma 4
Dexterity  7
Intelligence  7
Wisdom 6
Constitution 6
Stealth 5
Strength 4

  *All stat totals are out of a possible 10 for the base. Anything over is considered an anomaly. 

 *Stat points of a species will not reflect the stat point of an Administrator of the same species. Administrators fall under a different scaling system.

Innate Racial Passives:

Corrupted Virtue: Due to corrupted angelic blood running through this species veins, holy magic is not available for use.

Sanctified Corruption: Due to corrupted demonic blood running through this species veins, demonic magic is not available for use.

Ethereal Salvation: Due to the mixed nature of this species bloodline, you gain access to a form of blended magic known as "Ethereal Magic."

Space Borne: Due to one of the blended species living in space, this race gains passive immunity to some extreme conditions. (Heat and Cold)

Tireless: This species does not require sleep and is constantly on the move. 

Low fertility: This species suffers from low birth rates 

Magically Inclined: These species are more inclined to be focused on the use of magic. 

 

Magical Templates & Affinities :

 Ethereal Magic: A higher tier magic revolving around the use of souls, and incorporeal beings.

 Gravity Magic: Magic Revolving around the manipulation of gravity.

 Grey Magic: A hybrid blend between holy and demonic magic

 Celestial Magic: Magic that derives its self from various celestial bodies.  

  

Exclusive Classes: 

Kinetic Mage                Star Roamer 

Ethereal Bender            Celestial Warrior

Celestial Mage                    

Gravity Manipulator

 

 

 

*Monster Races:

Ethereals**

Cosmic Dragon- A race of powerful dragons that exist in space, and use planets as nests. 

Star Consumers: A race of ravenous beings that consume entire star systems.

 

*Monster races are randomly generated based on the genetic template of the race. 

**Derivated from the Nephilim race. Includes cosmic variants of the Ethereals

 Note: Classes, monsters, and magical variants can be unlocked using creation points. 

Birth Rates: 0.001%

Gestation Period: (2) Years 

*Species are restricted in birth rates due to overall strength.

 As I read over the species template I heard Helio's voice whisper in my ear, " What did you learn?" 

  "My species heavily focuses on the use of magic above all else, and have incredibly low birth rates overall," I explained as I read over my screen memorizing the information. 

  "Correct. Your species was a poor choice, for the class you have. However, it's not a lost cause. Thankfully being an Administrator has its perks, and you can customize your species to bring it up to par. After we get this practice fight out of the way I can judge your skill and what steps we need to take next." 

  I nodded my head and gulped and pulled the blade out from its sheath on my hip and readied my self. Helios brought his fist up and lightning danced across his eyes and crawled across his body. Radiant golden energy crackled and screamed into the air as he brought his fist up and his wings retracted slightly in size as he took a step towards me as his first settled into a ready position. His gaze pierced through me as he stared at me, sizing me up and prepared to strike. "Begin." His words were thick with concentration and purpose. I took a deep breath and prepared my self for the fight to come. 

49