Chapter 33
1.4k 5 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"So Helios how do you think Ouradia would fare if we were invaded right at this moment, how would my people fare?" I asked him as I clutched the egg tighter to my chest.

"Normally, I would say they would do fine. But because you had a five-level increase. It is a bit iffy at the moment." He told me as he adjusted his violet robe.

"How so?"

"Well, an Administrators level is based on a few key factors. The first being the total cumulative advancement of your species. Seeing as how your races are comparable to the roman empire on earth, but slightly further ahead due to magic, you would be seen as a level two or three Administrator." I ran my fingers along the out edge of the egg and listened to what he was saying.

"However, it is harder to get into the higher Administration levels, though. Cause then, more factors start to be added into the mix, like your deities, your overall power level, and other trump cards." Helios stopped speaking for a moment to allow me to process the newly given information.

"So just how powerful is Aphelia? I know that just because I recruited Aphelia, I jumped up five whole levels." I asked him as I pressed him for more information. I could feel my interest growing in her by the moment.

"Planetary gods are on par with most low-level Administrators, and she will only grow stronger as time goes on. With her on your side, you may fight stronger opponents, but, thankfully, she can manage against most." I nodded along and mindlessly traced paths on the surface of the egg.

"Well, that's good to hear. I wonder when she will transform. What's the next stage of her evolution from planetary god? There is something else, right?"

"Yes, she will evolve into a true god. A being that puts to shame most deities, then after that, she will become an elder god, and then the last stage is primordial. Though not many live long enough to get far." He told me in response. That was interesting. I want to help her get that far, but there is no telling how long it will take to get her there. Well, I am immortal, so all I have time after all. But that is a project for later.

After a moment of me gathering my thoughts, I noticed my bar of creation mana was refilling at a shocking rate. "Uh, Helios, has a cycle already passed?"

"Yes, my lord." His response was short and to the point.

I let out an exasperated sigh. "Where did the time go? I feel like I just became an Administrator."

"Time flows differently for the longer-lived species. Especially the ones that don't sleep."

I felt my face contort as I pouted, and I set my chin on the top of the egg. Well, at least I still have a full cycle before my protection period is up. "Hey Helios, since I have my creation mana restored, what can I do with it?"

"You can either convert the whole mana source into creation points in a three to one ratio or use it to break past certain restrictions. For example, the current cap on deities, or planets. You can even use it to enhance your self or your subjects." He told me as I started to salivate at the possibilities.

"Wait, that seems kind of broken, though," I told him as the things I could do with this started coursing through my mind.

"You would think, but it a diminishing return each time. Since you are a new Administrator, your mana bar returned to full, but if you use it all, then the next cycle, you will have a smaller return. However, it will reset in a galactic revolution, though, so use it wisely." He told me as he crossed his legs in his chair and then his arms.

"I see, well now that I have it back, what should I use it on?" I asked him as I brought my screen.

"That is up to you. However, I will recommend applying the points to your self and your deities. It also would not hurt to transfer most of it to creation points as well."

I scratched my nose as I tried to think over my options. What would be a good option for me? As I thought about it, my mind wandered to the Angels and the Demons, and it occurred to me. Why don't I use my creation mana to create a demon deity?

"Helios, how do I use the creation mana to expand my diety limit?" I asked him as I pulled up the god creation menu.

"You just funnel the mana into the menu with your intent, and it takes care of the rest." He told me as I made a motion and funneled the familiar golden mana into the menu.

The mana flowed from my hand into the menu, and I pushed the thought of expanding my diety number up by three. I didn't have to do three, but this way I can expand my pantheon a bit. Every second my reserves rapidly dwindled and then hit the halfway spot.

Once it was done, I grinned and opened up the menu. "Okay, Helios, do the demons already worship a god?" I asked as I brought up a male demon model.

"Currently the demons worship a god name Eros the Relentless. There is no written description about him, other then he is a foretold to come to them in their greatest time of need." I bobbed my head along as I listened.

That was good; it gave me a bit of freedom to design this guy than before. I glanced over at Helios and decided to make Eros a close twin. But I wouldn't tell Helios just yet. That would ruin the fun. I made his hair slightly longer then what the model showed so that it would drape down below his shoulders and made it tar black. I adjusted his body a bit, to give him more a muscular appearance, and then gave him a dark red aura that burned deeper than his already blood-red halo.

I glanced from the three-dimensional model over to Helios, to make sure that they looked close to the same. After tweaking a few more essential things, and changing his eye color to a soft brown. I was finally happy with the appearance. I let out an evil chortle as I settled into my seat. Now I need to decide on what domains I will be giving this guy.

I leaned back on my seat and placed the egg on the floor since it was getting in my way slightly. Pretty soon, I'll figure out what to do this egg and how to make it hatch. I just want to do this first. I glanced through the menu and worked to figure out what domains I should give him.

"Helios, what domain would fit a demon as a god?" I asked as I started to work my way through the menu.

"Demons are not that much different from the Angels. They are not savage or brutal, like they are portrayed on earth. They value technology and magic. But unlike us, they do have high regard to combat prowess. Mainly that of magic and hand to hand combat." He told me as he raised an eyebrow at me as he tried to figure out what I was doing.

"Thank you, Helios," I told him as I turned back to the menu. So hand to hand combat, and magical prowess is held in high regard then. I strummed my fingers across the arm of the chair as I looked through the domains. I didn't want to make him a god of magic since I was eventually planning on making a drow diety that would do that. I also couldn't do a general war-related theme since I gave one to Inovia unless I wanted to do a specialist domain, something like combat.

I looked around the domains for a few moments longer before I eventually decided to settle on giving him the first domain of combat. It was an extremely specialized domain that I think would pair well with Inovia. She was the conductor, and Eros would be the music that played her tune. Now, what should I match with this domain?

Maybe I should go with destruction. I know that Helios said the demons were not what I imagined them to be, but I think it would be an excellent domain to pair with combat. I found it and locked it, and it brought me to his class tree.

I didn't want anything savage or brutal since it wouldn't fit with the theme that I had in mind with him. I toyed with the idea of giving him my slayer class, but I eventually decided against it. Since I was drawing a blank on the class that I wanted Eros to have, I decided to stick with a racial class. That way, I can keep the demon theme. I brought up the menu and looked over the exclusive demon classes. The only one that would fit him would be the dark knight class.

I typed it into the class bar, and the screen flickered for a few moments as it brought up a selection of classes to choose from.

Grand Dark Knight: The exemplar of Demonic knighthood. Strikes hard and heavy with wide-reaching A.O.E.s and can cause large swaths of damage where ever they walk.

Unholy War Breaker: A rare specialist class specializing in breaking front line classes and defenders with armor-piercing attacks. Performs well against most other classes, but shines the most against tanks, and guardians. This class can act as a tank if needed but is considered a bruiser class by most other standards.

Dark Berserker: A class that amplifies the base stats of a beserker and laces the user with dark magic, often increasing attacks and base defense though at a high cost to one's self.

The Lost Blade: A class that emphasizes single combat over, group fighting. This class is adept at fighting multiple opponents at once. This class gives specialization in dual-wielding and medium armor.

I glanced through the list and was rather impressed with the option that I saw. I had a front line fighter, an anti-tank class, a tank class, and a rogue class, all from the dark knight class. But what did I want him to have? As a god of combat, I wanted him to handle himself in any situation. After looking through the classes a few times, I decided I wanted to go with the unholy war breaker. Mostly since I didn't have a diety that could act as a front liner, and it would be something that I need in the future.

I selected the class, and it moved me onto the personality tree. Naturally, I went ahead and typed in loyalty to me and the rest of the pantheon that exist on Ouradia. Afterward, I was more at a loss of what to add to him. I didn't want to make him extreme in any other regard; otherwise, we could have another Nemisis on our hands. I decided that I would only type in some general modifiers and made sure that he wouldn't attack Helios when he was born. I think I will let the system decide on his overall personality based on the modifiers I put in. Which hopefully, since I made some specifications, he wouldn't turn out as Helios did.

I confirmed the general settings for a personality, typed in his name, and checked through my settings one last time to make sure that everything was as I wanted. After that, I confirmed his name, and the machine came to life and started to produce Eros' body. As he was coming to life, I glanced at Helios and spoke. "Now, let me tell you my plan involving the unification of the Angels and the Demons."

39