Chapter 55: Icy Twin-Headed Hound
107 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 55: Icy Twin-Headed Hound

As Su Yun was searching for prey, two powerful auras erupted not far away. His expression changed drastically, and he immediately retreated into the system space.

Two massive auras were in direct confrontation, clearly in a hostile relationship.

The collision of these two auras created a hurricane, sending shockwaves through the Demon Beast Mountain Range. The trees shook violently, branches swayed wildly, and distant mountains rumbled as huge rocks fell to the ground, creating thunderous sounds.

Su Yun was in the system space, sweating profusely and cursing his luck.

What kind of luck did he have today?

If his senses were not mistaken, both of these auras belonged to Dou Emperors!

Where did so many Dou Emperors come from in the nearby Demon Beast Mountain Range?

For the first time, Su Yun began to doubt his memories from his previous life.

Su Yun calmed down and wiped away the cold sweat on his forehead. He was still able to observe the situation outside from within the system space.

In his field of view, two Demon Beasts were confronting each other in the sky.

One of them was the Amethyst Winged Lion King.

Su Yun raised an eyebrow and looked at the other beast.

It was a canine-type Demon Beast with two heads.

The Icy Twin-Headed Hound?

Su Yun thought for a moment and recognized this type of Demon Beast.

"Icy Twin-Headed Hound, if you leave now, I can pretend that nothing happened."

In the sky, the two Demon Beasts faced off, and the Amethyst Winged Lion King was the first to speak.

The two dog heads of the Icy Twin-Headed Hound showed disdain.

"Hmph, you want me to leave? Fine, give me this territory, and clear out of your cave."

The Amethyst Winged Lion King's beast eyes were filled with anger.

"Don't push me!"

With that, the Amethyst Winged Lion King let out a series of furious roars.

"Hahaha, do you think I don't know? Your mate is in the middle of pregnancy right now. Just you alone, what can you do to me? You're making me laugh."

The Icy Twin-Headed Hound taunted with laughter coming from both of its dog heads.

Hearing their conversation, Su Yun was stunned for a moment, and then a flash of understanding crossed his mind.

In the original story, the Amethyst Winged Lion King had to give birth to a little Amethyst Winged Lion King. However, there was only a single female, so how could it reproduce without a male?

Moreover, the Demon Beasts were generally strong, and a Sixth-Stage female Demon Beast wouldn't usually mate with males below Sixth Stage.

This meant that there should have been a male Amethyst Winged Lion King. However, several years later, this male hadn't appeared, probably due to this battle.

It was a coincidence that Su Yun stumbled upon this situation.

Su Yun licked his lips, his eyes filled with excitement.

Beast Fire, in most cases, was extracted from the body of Demon Beasts through special methods to create a fire source. However, Su Yun's Purple Flame was different, as it was extracted from the companion Amethyst Source.

Because of this, Su Yun's Purple Flame wasn't as convenient as others.

Every time he used it, he needed to consume his self-made Purple Flame Pill.

But if he could extract the fire source from this Amethyst Winged Lion King in the sky, it would be different.

Su Yun looked at the Amethyst Winged Lion King with even more enthusiasm.

Of course, he didn't want the Purple Flame itself, but rather the tremendous energy released when he consumed it.

This energy was more than enough to help him break through to a Dou Spirit!

Su Yun patiently waited in the system space, observing the situation's development.

The Icy Twin-Headed Hound's gaze towards the Amethyst Winged Lion King grew increasingly hostile.

The Demon Beast Mountain Range was vast in size.

The part of the Demon Beast Mountain Range that Su Yun was currently in was just a corner near the deep ice mountains.

The Icy Twin-Headed Hound had come from deep within the Demon Beast Mountain Range.

In the depths of the mountains, there were even more powerful Demon Beasts. The Icy Twin-Headed Hound had been driven out and couldn't survive there, so it set its sights on the territory of the Amethyst Winged Lion King.

The Amethyst Winged Lion King gritted its teeth and made a hoarse sound in the gaps between its teeth.

"Despicable!"

"Hmph, whether it's despicable or righteous, today, one of us will die!"

The Icy Twin-Headed Hound sneered and began to show signs of impatience.

It had been in this area for some time. Although it was also a Sixth-Stage Demon Beast, its strength was far superior to the two Amethyst Winged Lion Kings occupying this territory.

However, it had only one more head, which didn't mean it could split into two. When two Sixth-Stage Demon Beasts worked together, it wouldn't be a match.

But fortune favored it. During this time, the other Amethyst Winged Lion King was in the middle of pregnancy, providing it with an opportunity.

This was also why the male Amethyst Winged Lion King had reservations about this situation.

The Icy Twin-Headed Hound didn't waste any more words with the Amethyst Winged Lion King and immediately charged toward it.

Seeing this, the Amethyst Winged Lion King's expression changed. It roared in anger and didn't wait passively; instead, it charged towards the Icy Twin-Headed Hound as well.

The two beasts collided in the sky, creating deafening sounds. Their Qi was surging, tearing a hole in the clouds.

Su Yun's expression became serious as he observed this from within the system space.

Dou Emperor-level experts were truly terrifying! This was the first time he had witnessed such powerful Demon Beasts.

Two Sixth-Stage Demon Beasts roared in the sky. The Icy Twin-Headed Hound's two heads bit into the Amethyst Winged Lion King.

The Amethyst Winged Lion King was in pain, and its eyes were filled with rage. Its defenses were not weak, and among Demon Beasts, it was considered outstanding.

However, the Icy Twin-Headed Hound's fangs were equally sharp, and a single bite tore large chunks of flesh from the Amethyst Winged Lion King's body.

The Amethyst Winged Lion King roared in fury and used the horn on its head to stab at the Icy Twin-Headed Hound.

Its horn was the hardest part of its body, and the Icy Twin-Headed Hound was not known for its defense. If it was hit, it would probably create a hole in its body.

However, the Icy Twin-Headed Hound seemed to have anticipated this move. It agilely shifted backward, dodging the attack.

Unable to land a hit, the Amethyst Winged Lion King became even more frustrated. It roared fiercely, filled with impotent anger.

It was a display of powerless rage.

The Icy Twin-Headed Hound wore a mocking expression, its four eyes filled with contempt. With only one Amethyst Winged Lion King to contend with, it didn't feel threatened.

Beast battles were different from human battles; they didn't end quickly. As Demon Beasts, they had tough hides and could endure quite a beating.

Neither side stopped clashing for a moment. All the Demon Beasts on the ground in the Demon Beast Mountain Range retreated to their caves, and flying Demon Beasts returned to their nests, afraid of being affected by the shockwaves.

Su Yun's face showed a smile; this situation was just to his liking.

It was the perfect opportunity for him to profit from the situation.

He had already made up his mind. When these two Sixth-Stage Demon Beasts killed each other, he would use the Purple Cloud Wings to rush over and scavenge the corpses.

The collision between the two beasts was fierce, but the Amethyst Winged Lion King was clearly at a disadvantage in terms of raw power.

(End of this chapter)

=================================================================

๐ŸŒŸ Unlock the World of Stories with Early Access on Patreon! ๐ŸŒŸ

Hello, beloved readers and supporters!

I am thrilled to offer you an exclusive opportunity to dive deeper into our captivating stories before anyone else. By joining the Patreon community, you'll unlock a treasure trove of benefits, including:

๐Ÿ“š Early Access to 20 Chapters: Be the first to explore new chapters, experiencing the twists and turns of our tales well ahead of regular readers. Your journey through our stories doesn't have to wait!

๐Ÿ’ฌ Connect with the Community: Join a vibrant, like-minded group of readers who share your passion. Engage in exciting discussions, share theories, and make new friends who love the stories as much as you do.

๐Ÿ‘ Support the Creator: Your patronage directly contributes to the ongoing creation and improvement of the content you love. Be a vital part of the creative journey!

3