Chapter 56: The Amethyst Seal
107 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 56: The Amethyst Seal

If things keep going like this, the Amethyst Winged Lion King is likely to be defeated.

Su Yun, watching the situation in the sky, flashed a hint of doubt in his eyes.

The Ice Dual-Headed Dog is significantly stronger than the Amethyst Winged Lion King.

The Amethyst Winged Lion King is covered in numerous large and small wounds, clearly heavily injured.

The Ice Dual-Headed Dog, leveraging its agility, has dodged many attacks from the Amethyst Winged Lion King and is in much better condition.

In such a situation, how could they both be headed for mutual destruction?

Su Yun, somewhat puzzled, continued to look up at the sky.

"Ha ha ha, give up your struggle; it's my win anyway," the Ice Dual-Headed Dog said with a proud laugh.

The Amethyst Winged Lion King, panting heavily, seemed overly exhausted from the fight.

Its angry eyes briefly showed fatigue and powerlessness.

Previously, the couple relied on their excellent cooperation in battle to take care of each other, not fearing the speed of the Ice Dual-Headed Dog.

But today, with only one of them present, and their species not known for speed, the sharp teeth of the Ice Dual-Headed Beast could easily tear through its defenses.

Hmph.

Seeing that the Amethyst Winged Lion King did not reply, the Ice Dual-Headed Dog felt somewhat annoyed, and its disdain intensified.

It must be at the end of its strength.

A cunning look crossed the face of the Ice Dual-Headed Dog.

It attacked the Amethyst Winged Lion King again.

Tired of the cat-and-mouse game, it decided to end it.

The two heads of the Ice Dual-Headed Dog bit viciously into the Amethyst Winged Lion King.

The Amethyst Winged Lion King, upon seeing this, did not retreat but showed a hint of determination.

It neither charged forward nor dodged the attack, just stood there waiting for the Ice Dual-Headed Dog to come at it.

Heh, silly lion, must have been scared silly.

The Ice Dual-Headed Dog's face was full of mockery, and its two heads bit hard into its body.

The Amethyst Winged Lion King's face showed a hint of pain, and its two front paws suddenly grabbed onto the Ice Dual-Headed Dog.

The Ice Dual-Headed Dog felt a touch of unease, wanting to struggle free immediately.

But it had used all its strength to bite into the Amethyst Winged Lion King for a decisive victory, and for a moment, it couldn't muster enough strength to break free.

The Amethyst Winged Lion King firmly held down the Ice Dual-Headed Dog, its massive body's fighting spirit surging, drawing in the energy of heaven and earth, causing ripples in the sky like rising and falling tides.

The Ice Dual-Headed Dog, feeling this surge of fighting spirit, had a sudden change in expression.

Damn it!

A furious roar came from the giant mouth of the Amethyst Winged Lion King, and bursts of purple light flashed across its huge body, like a purple sun in the sky above the Demonic Beast Mountain Range.

"Amethyst Seal!"

With the Amethyst Winged Lion King's roar, a purple beam of light pierced through the body of the Ice Dual-Headed Dog.

As the beam entered the Ice Dual-Headed Dog's body, its fighting spirit noticeably weakened, becoming weaker over time.

"Damn, you can actually use sealing techniques!"

The humanized face of the Ice Dual-Headed Dog, no longer composed, showed a mix of shock and anger.

"Hmph, even if you have sealed my fighting spirit, what can you do?

Our demonic beast bodies are strong. You are now seriously injured, and after such a long battle, your internal fighting spirit is far from its peak. This sealing technique must also consume a lot of fighting spirit.

How much fighting spirit can you possibly have left now?"

After the Amethyst Winged Lion King had cast the Amethyst Seal, it loosened its hold on the Ice Dual-Headed Dog a bit. Seizing this opportunity, the dog struggled out, its mouths still holding large chunks of flesh it had just torn off.

The body of the Amethyst Winged Lion King, red and purple intertwined, continuously dripped blood from its blood-stained body.

"This is enough!"

The Amethyst Winged Lion King, despite its severe injuries, actively charged at the Ice Dual-Headed Wolf.

A pair of lion claws grabbed onto the Ice Dual-Headed Wolf, and both beasts plummeted from the sky into the Demonic Beast Mountain Range, their impact echoing in the forest for a long time.

Now that the Ice Dual-Headed Wolf's dou qi was completely sealed and it had no wings, it couldn't fly at all.

The Amethyst Winged Lion King also wanted to conserve some energy for the attack.

The battlefield shifted from the sky to the ground. As the two beasts fought fiercely, large swathes of trees were toppled, and the ground was left in disarray, with no part of the jungle remaining intact where they had been.

Even without dou qi, the physical bodies of demonic beasts are still strong, but it inevitably affected their combat abilities.

Most noticeably, the Ice Dual-Headed Wolf, having lost the enhancement of its dou qi, was visibly slower.

The Amethyst Winged Lion King, using its hard horns, tried to gore the Ice Dual-Headed Wolf again.

This time it succeeded. The horns of the Amethyst Winged Lion King were its hardest and sharpest parts, and since the Ice Dual-Headed Wolf was not known for its physical resilience, the gore pierced through its body.

"Ow!!"

The Ice Dual-Headed Wolf let out a painful howl. This was the first time it had suffered such severe injuries in this fight.

The eyes of the Ice Dual-Headed Wolf were filled with blood as it fought fiercely with the Amethyst Winged Lion King.

By now, both were blinded by rage in the fight โ€“ it was a matter of life or death!

Su Yun, watching the two beasts from afar, pondered in his mind.

It was almost over.

The recent strike by the Amethyst Winged Lion King had pierced through the body of the Ice Dual-Headed Wolf, causing blood to gush continuously from its wound.

Su Yun flashed back to the Demonic Beast Mountain Range.

The fierce aura hit him squarely, and the strong wind stung his face.

A sense of shock passed through Su Yun's mind.

This momentum was beyond his current comprehension; after all, he was only a great fighter now.

Had it not been for the system space, he might have been crushed to dust by the aftermath of the two beasts' battle.

Su Yun was still operating the Xuan Ying Jue, concealing his figure as he slowly moved towards the battlefield.

If he encountered a particularly strong aftermath, he would immediately return to the system space.

Thanks to the Soul Decision, his soul had become extremely strong, and his reaction speed was exceptionally fast.

He was not comparable to other great fighters of his level.

Therefore, without encountering any attacks, he arrived near the battlefield safely.

Su Yun stayed in the system space, not attempting to get any closer.

This distance was already close enough; there was no need to take further risks.

Su Yun's heart was racing, and he was panting heavily, with cold sweat breaking out on his face.

Truly thrilling!

Planning to scavenge the corpses of sixth-rank demonic beasts with the strength of a great fighter was simply insane!

As Su Yun approached the battlefield, the two beasts had several more rounds of fierce combat.

Several more holes appeared on the body of the Ice Dual-Headed Wolf, and the Amethyst Winged Lion King was almost completely devoid of intact skin.

Both beasts were covered in blood, and the air was filled with the smell of blood.

Both had become blinded by rage, no longer caring about their own injuries.

(End of Chapter)

==================================================================

๐ŸŒŸ Unlock the World of Stories with Early Access on Patreon! ๐ŸŒŸ

Hello, beloved readers and supporters!

I am thrilled to offer you an exclusive opportunity to dive deeper into our captivating stories before anyone else. By joining the Patreon community, you'll unlock a treasure trove of benefits, including:

๐Ÿ“š Early Access to 20 Chapters: Be the first to explore new chapters, experiencing the twists and turns of our tales well ahead of regular readers. Your journey through our stories doesn't have to wait!

๐Ÿ’ฌ Connect with the Community: Join a vibrant, like-minded group of readers who share your passion. Engage in exciting discussions, share theories, and make new friends who love the stories as much as you do.

๐Ÿ‘ Support the Creator: Your patronage directly contributes to the ongoing creation and improvement of the content you love. Be a vital part of the creative journey!

3