Chapter 57: The Theory of Martial Techniques
127 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 57: The Theory of Martial Techniques

After some time, the breath of the two beasts significantly weakened.

The Ice Dual-Headed Wolf was panting heavily, its breath dwindling, clearly struggling.

The Amethyst Winged Lion King seized the opportunity, its sharp horns once again piercing through the body of the Ice Dual-Headed Wolf.

The Ice Dual-Headed Wolf fell to the ground with a thud, raising a huge cloud of dust.

Seeing this, the Amethyst Winged Lion King also collapsed on the ground.

Its horn had pierced the vital spot of the Ice Dual-Headed Wolf, but it had also exhausted its strength and was severely injured.

The Amethyst Winged Lion King sensed the injuries on its body.

It thought of the other Amethyst Winged Lion King resting in the cave and their child.

It was all worth it.

As these thoughts flashed through its mind, it suddenly felt its eyelids fighting each other.

Am I dying...

The enormous lion head of the Amethyst Winged Lion King drooped powerlessly.

Now is the time!

Seeing this, Su Yun immediately emerged from the system space.

He activated the Purple Cloud Wings, pouring dou qi into them recklessly as if it cost nothing.

A sonic boom sounded in the skies of the Demonic Beast Mountain Range, and strangely, there was nothing in the sky except the white clouds torn into shreds by the shockwaves.

Su Yun was very close to the two beasts, and in less than half a minute, he arrived beside them.

"System, recover the corpse of the Amethyst Winged Lion King!"

"Ding, Amethyst Winged Lion King has been detected as dead, recovery successful."

"Recover the corpse of the Ice Dual-Headed Wolf!"

"Ding, Ice Dual-Headed Wolf has been detected as dead, recovery successful."

The mechanical voice of the system echoed in Su Yun's mind. At this moment, he felt it was the most beautiful music in the world.

Suddenly, Su Yun's eyes sharpened. In the distance, a demonic beast was rapidly approaching in this direction! A fifth-rank demonic beast!

It was one of the three fifth-rank demonic beasts of this Demonic Beast Mountain Range!
Without hesitation, Su Yun instantly activated the Purple Cloud Wings, raising a cloud of dust on the ground and soaring into the sky.

He fully activated the Purple Cloud Wings, flying out of the Demonic Beast Mountain Range.

Under full activation, the speed of the Purple Cloud Wings was extremely fast, comparable to a Wind Element Dou Emperor.

In the Tagore Desert, it was Yun Yun who could keep up thanks to her movement martial skills.

Su Yun took out a Qi-Returning Pill from the system space and swallowed it, feeling the crazy consumption of dou qi in his body, a bit embarrassed.

This thing was fast, but the consumption of dou qi was not low at all.

Now, while still maintaining the Xuan Ying Jue and fully operating the Purple Cloud Wings, he wondered if his dou qi would be enough to fly out of the Demonic Beast Mountain Range.

At that moment, in Su Yun's soul perception, a powerful wind blade attacked him from the ground.

Su Yun's expression changed. So fast.

There was no time. The speed of the Purple Cloud Wings was so fast that he couldn't control his body to turn under this inertia!

Su Yun had an idea and returned to the system space just before the wind blade hit him.

Su Yun put away the Purple Cloud Wings and deployed the Flame Shield in the system space.

After rolling on the ground a few times, Su Yun finally came to a stop.

Su Yun stood up, straightened his clothes, and a cold light flashed in his eyes as he observed the outside world from the system space.

A Gale Tiger, a fifth-rank Gale Tiger! Su Yun raised an eyebrow. Revenge is a dish best served cold.

It's no exaggeration to say that with his strength, ten of him could kill this fifth-rank Gale Tiger!

Su Yun gave a wry smile, abandoning the idea of taking revenge now.

His moral bottom line was very flexible, ready to switch between a villain and a gentleman at any moment.

In the Demonic Beast Mountain Range, the Gale Tiger's eyes flickered with confusion.

In its perception, that invisible ghost should be right in that direction.

But why did its wind blade just pass straight through? The Gale Tiger and the other two fifth-rank demonic beasts faced off on the ground.

However, there was no intention among them to fight.

It is normal for demonic beasts to devour each other's corpses.

They had just sensed that the auras of the Amethyst Winged Lion King and the Ice Dual-Headed Wolf had completely disappeared, and they came out hoping to scavenge.

But now that someone else had gotten there first, they naturally had no reason to engage.

At that moment, a weak and sorrowful roar came from a cave.

The three fifth-rank demonic beasts exchanged glances and immediately left the area, returning to their own habitats.

Su Yun observed all the movements in the Demonic Beast Mountain Range.

After the battle, many demonic beasts came out to move around again, including some fourth-rank demonic beasts.

But he had no intention of fighting anymore.

The purple fire extracted from the body of this Amethyst Winged Lion King was already enough for him to break through to Dou Spirit.

Su Yun swallowed some Qi-Returning Pills in the system space.

After a period of meditation and cultivation, replenishing his dou qi, he deployed the Purple Cloud Wings and the Phantom Decision, reappearing above the Demonic Beast Mountain Range.

Su Yun took a deep breath. Although he didn't achieve his original goal, the outcome was good.

He even picked up two sixth-rank demon cores!

Su Yun felt the urge to immediately upgrade the "Frost Flame Mantra."

A sixth-rank demon core could directly upgrade the "Frost Flame Mantra" to an advanced Earth-grade martial technique!

But then, Su Yun suppressed this impulse.

Although an advanced Earth-grade martial technique is desirable, it's not suitable for him at the moment.

In fact, the original text subtly revealed two points.

First, when Xiao Yan's talent recovered and he broke through to Dou Zhe with the help of Yao Lao, Xiao Xun'er offered Xiao Yan a fire attribute martial technique, the advanced Xuan-grade technique."

Second, at the Jia Nan Academy, Xiao Yan obtained the intermediate Earth-grade "Nine Layers Phoenix Fire Technique" from the Treasure Pavilion, which he got from Xiao Xun'er. She said it was just right for transitioning.

These two points actually reveal a piece of information.

When one's cultivation level is not high, it's best not to practice too advanced a technique, as cultivating too quickly can lead to an unstable foundation, causing one to be stuck at a certain level.

Yao Lao, when Xiao Yan broke through to Dou Practitioner, also gave him a choice of an Earth-grade low-level technique and the "Flame Mantra."

It was also for this reason.

Even though Xiao Yan had been drained of his dou qi by Yao Lao for three years and had an incredibly solid foundation, with the pressing three-year agreement and the urgent need to improve his strength, Yao Lao only gave him an Earth-grade low-level technique.

Now, his "Frost Flame Mantra" is already an advanced Xuan-grade martial technique, which is already not low in the Jia Ma Empire.

And after devouring the Green Lotus Core Flame it will evolve into at least an Earth-grade low-level technique.

So, there's no need to directly evolve it into an advanced Earth-grade technique.

A solid foundation is necessary to build a skyscraper.

With this thought, Su Yun came back to his senses, activated the Purple Cloud Wings, and flew out of the Demonic Beast Mountain Range.

Speaking of martial techniques, Su Yun remembered something.

Xiao Yan, that kid, because of the Qi Gathering Powder, advanced to Dou Practitioner ahead of time. After two months of cultivation, he reached the level of a two-star Dou , probably because he practiced the "Play with Flames Technique" given by Xiao Xun'er.

Xiao Yan indeed has great talent, but if he had practiced the Huang-grade advanced technique "Refine Fire Technique" of the Xiao family, he probably wouldn't have cultivated so quickly.

(End of Chapter)

=================================================================

๐ŸŒŸ Unlock the World of Stories with Early Access on Patreon! ๐ŸŒŸ

Hello, beloved readers and supporters!

I am thrilled to offer you an exclusive opportunity to dive deeper into our captivating stories before anyone else. By joining the Patreon community, you'll unlock a treasure trove of benefits, including:

๐Ÿ“š Early Access to 20 Chapters: Be the first to explore new chapters, experiencing the twists and turns of our tales well ahead of regular readers. Your journey through our stories doesn't have to wait!

๐Ÿ’ฌ Connect with the Community: Join a vibrant, like-minded group of readers who share your passion. Engage in exciting discussions, share theories, and make new friends who love the stories as much as you do.

๐Ÿ‘ Support the Creator: Your patronage directly contributes to the ongoing creation and improvement of the content you love. Be a vital part of the creative journey!

5