Chapter 70: Blood Ⅰ
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
 

Can teeth kill people?

 

If it's a beast like a lion or tiger, maybe.

 

But if it is a human, the threat is greatly reduced.

 

Especially a person with a sword stuck in his chest.

 

Cynthia thinks so too.

 

Therefore, when she saw the dying Colin biting her neck, she didn't panic at all.

 

Even a little disdainful.

 

Because Colin's movements were quick and abrupt, completely beyond Cynthia's expectations, it was already a little late when she wanted to avoid him.

 

Since you can't hide, then don't hide.

 

Cynthia allowed Colin to bite her neck, while she frantically twisted the sword inserted into Colin's chest, trying to crush his heart.

 

However, no matter how much she stirred the sword, Colin showed no signs of losing strength.

 

Instead, I bite harder and harder!

 

At this time, Cynthia finally started to panic.

 

And she discovered that Colin was actually sucking her blood!

 

This madman!

 

But before Cynthia could manage to break away from this crazy man, a tremor from the depths of her soul instantly made her lose consciousness.

 

And Colin was still lying on Cynthia, who was gradually falling to the ground, sucking continuously...

 

Ah, this sweet taste!

 

Make him unable to extricate himself!

 

In fact, when Cynthia lost consciousness, Colin already knew that the danger was over.

 

However, he didn't want to get up from her at all.

 

A primitive instinct originating from the depths of his blood kept him completely unable to stop.

 

suck!

 

suck!

 

Suck her dry!

 

 

When Colin drank blood before, although he enjoyed it, he didn't have this addictive feeling at all.

 

But at that time, Colin drank the blood of dead people.

 

Unlike now, it's completely raw!

 

Could this be the correct way to open up the world of vampires?

 

The only trace of reason left in his mind told Colin that he must stop smoking immediately.

 

Otherwise, Cynthia will really be sucked dry.

 

Of course he wasn't worried that this crazy woman would die.

 

In fact, based on what this crazy woman did to him, Colin could kill her without any psychological barriers.

 

But not in this way!

 

Although Colin had guessed that he had become a vampire-like creature from the beginning of time travel, he did not want to become an inhumane devil, a beast crazy for blood!

 

stop!

 

stop!

 

 

With the remaining sanity in his mind, Colin tried to leave Cynthia's neck.

 

However, he was horrified to find——

 

I can't break free at all!

 

This is not only because the feeling of addiction makes him subjectively not want to break away, but also objectively, an inexplicable force tightly binds him and Cynthia, making it impossible to separate!

 

what happened?

 

Colin began to panic.

 

A large amount of blood continued to flow into his mouth, making his belly gradually bulge.

 

As for Cynthia on the ground, her complexion became extremely pale, and her body was visibly shriveled up.

 

"Gudu... Gudu..."

 

The only thing left in the dark and silent room was this eerie sound.

 

 

Just when Colin thought he was going to suck Cynthia dry, he suddenly realized that he could no longer suck any blood.

 

Just when he finally breathed a sigh of relief and was about to stand up, he was shocked to find that he still couldn't break free from Cynthia.

 

What are you doing?

 

Just when Colin was confused, a strong suction force suddenly came from the wound on Cynthia's neck!

 

This woman actually started sucking Colin's blood!

 

At this moment, Colin was suddenly frightened out of his wits.

 

He struggled wildly, trying to get away from Cynthia.

 

However, all this is in vain.

 

It was as if a mysterious ritual was taking place that could not be interrupted.

 

Colin was very regretful at this moment.

 

Why do you want to bite this crazy woman when you have nothing to do?

 

It's fine now. I won't be sucked into a mummy by her, right?

 

Also, what the hell is the setting of vampires in this world?

 

Why is sucking blood from the mouth so dangerous?

 

 

In the midst of Colin's incompetent rage, Cynthia's shriveled body gradually became plump again.

 

But Colin's face turned pale visibly to the naked eye.

 

At this time, Cynthia is a veritable "Juice Girl"!

 

What's worse is that what she sucks is not her own blood in Colin's stomach, but Colin's own blood!

 

Colin had given up struggling.

 

He realized that the two of them were engaged in some kind of ritual at this time, and this ritual could not be interrupted even by himself.

 

 

I don’t know how long it took, but just when Colin thought he was about to turn into a mummy, the suction in Cynthia’s body finally disappeared.

 

Colin was so excited that he quickly pulled out his tooth.

 

Then he quickly moved away from Cynthia on his hands and knees, for fear of being sucked in again.

 

"Huh-huh-"

 

Colin gasped for air, feeling relieved that he had survived the disaster.

 

After this near-death experience, he immediately swore that he would never bite another person again!

 

Although when he first started sucking Cynthia's blood, the addictive pleasure made him intoxicated.

 

However, the feeling of being sucked back from behind was like going through purgatory!

 

Colin checked his body with lingering fear.

 

Apart from the innocuous long sword stuck in his chest, the only threat was excessive blood loss.

 

In the inexplicable ritual just now, Cynthia actually sucked away nearly half of the blood in his body!

 

The large amount of blood loss made Colin's already pale face even paler. At first glance, he looked completely different from a human being.

 

However, what gave Colin some peace of mind was that there was a lot of blood belonging to Cynthia in his own stomach.

 

The weight seemed to be about the same as what Cynthia had sucked away.

 

Could it be that this is actually a blood exchange ceremony?

 

If he had a choice, Colin would never want to trade blood with Cynthia, a crazy woman.

 

If he had known that such an uncontrollable thing would happen, Colin would have definitely pretended to be dead first, and then counterattacked while the opponent was not paying attention.

 

As long as Cynthia is dead, sucking her blood should not cause the same situation as before.

 

But it's too late to regret now.

 

Colin never expected that such an accident would happen to Shengqian.

 

Now that things have happened, Colin no longer has any meaningless regrets.

 

He began to check his body to see if sucking the blood of high-level knights had allowed him to successfully advance.

 

However, he soon became disappointed.

 

The blood of this high-level female knight showed no signs of making Colin advance...

 

wrong!

 

Not only was there no advancement, after Colin checked it carefully, he was shocked to find——

 

He even regressed!

 

He was originally a second-level knight, but he actually retreated to the first level!

 

Colin was so angry that he almost vomited blood again.

 

What the hell kind of ritual is this?

 

However, when Colin calmed down again, he discovered that there was some unexplainable mysterious connection between himself and Cynthia, who was still lying on the ground.

 

It was as if he could control that crazy woman.

 

So, he tried to wake up Cynthia, who didn't know whether she was dead or alive.

 

"Get up... get up..."

 

Then, Cynthia, who was silent at first, suddenly opened her eyes.

 

She quickly got up from the ground and knelt on one knee in front of Colin.

 

The previous hatred on his face was completely gone, replaced by complete submission.

 

She opened her red lips lightly and said to Colin in an extremely respectful tone:

 

"Owner."

 
0