Qian Renxue wants to marry (Chapter 91)
52 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Neuvillette and Focalors paused their footsteps. The voice seemed familiar, and they must have heard it before. They subconsciously turned around and looked at the source of the voice.

When they saw who it was, they exchanged a glance of surprise.

'It was her!'

"She" was still disguised as Xue Qinghe, with an approachable smile on her face, giving people the feeling of being easy to get along with.

"So it's Your Highness, hello!" Neuvillette said without changing his expression, as he was well aware of "her" identity.

He hadn't anticipated encountering this Saint from the Martial Soul Hall upon his arrival in Heaven Dou City. The last time they met, she appeared unchanged.

Indeed, their previous encounter had also been in Heaven Dou City.

After taking a brief look at "Xue Qinghe," he could tell from the slight surprise in "her" eyes that this was a coincidence rather than a planned meeting.

Upon hearing this, "Xue Qinghe" sighed.

"Hey~"

Then he continued: "Brother Neuvillette, you are so polite."

He briefly looked at Focalors next to Neuvillette.

This girl had a peerless appearance, the same hair color as Neuvillette, and was very particular about her clothes. One could tell at a glance that she was a young lady of big house.

"Sorry, Your Highness, we are used to communicating like this." Neuvillette said, making "Xue Qinghe" a little embarrassed. Indeed, that was Neuvillette's character.

The last time they met by chance in Heaven Dou City, he was the same way.

This time, she ran into Neuvillette by chance.

In Qian Renxue's heart, he was a genius with talent and background. Although the eight major families were neutral, it was not impossible to win them over.

In order to ease the awkwardness, "Xue Qinghe" said: "Little brother Neuvillette, this girl has an outstanding temperament. Although she is still young, she is also stunning in the world. Why don't you introduce her to me?"

As if remembering something, "Xue Qinghe" added, "Of course, everyone has a love for beauty, and I don't have the intention of taking away anyone's favor."

By saying this, "she" was afraid that Neuvillette might misunderstand him and think that "she" was pursuing something...

Neuvillette and Focalors looked at each other, and the corners of their eyes twitched slightly. They both knew the truth about "Xue Qinghe." Even if "she" wanted to do something, they are far stronger than her?

Without waiting for Neuvillette's introduction, Focalors said, "Hello, I am Focalors, Neuvillette's fiancée."

There was nothing surprising about "Xue Qinghe." The two of them stood together. Although they looked like siblings, they also looked like a couple.

"Little brother, tell you the truth; you have such a beautiful fiancée; I am so jealous of you."

"If I had such a fiancée, I would stay with her for the rest of my life."

"It's a pity that famous flowers have owners. I'm Qinghe can only dream; I'm sorry!"

"Hello, Miss Focalors!"

"Xue Qinghe" gave people the impression of being humble and elegant and very easy to get along with.

"Your Highness, you are joking. With your reputation, life experience, and appearance, what kind of girl can't you find?" Neuvillette said calmly.

After Neuvillette said this, "Xue Qinghe" was shocked all over.

Originally, she just saw this genius and wanted to make friends with him and, if possible, take him for her own use.

After hearing this, "Xue Qinghe" suddenly realized that she was not too young to pretend to be Xue Qinghe. If she didn't find one, would Xue Ye, Xue Xing, and others doubt her?

You know, a normal prince, even if he was only a descendant of a noble family, should have married a wife or taken a concubine by his age!

"Should I find someone to hide from others?"

"Xue Qinghe" pondered this question in silence.

After a while, "Xue Qinghe" regained his composure. He felt that he should think about this matter carefully. Since he was in disguise, there should be no flaws.

He needed to find someone to fool the others.

But who should he look for? That was a difficult choice.

When "Xue Qinghe" suddenly stopped talking, Neuvillette and Focalors felt a bit curious.

They were not "Xue Qinghe". How could they possibly know what he was really thinking?

After a moment, Neuvillette said casually, "Your Highness, if you have nothing else to say, we will take our leave."

Since Qian Renxue didn't seem to have any plans, there was no point in wasting time with him here. It was better to find a quiet inn with Focalors and enjoy their lives.

Neuvillette's attitude made the nobles passing by nearby stare in astonishment.

Who was this kid?

Prince Xue Qinghe was talking to him, but he seemed so indifferent.

And what's more, His Highness the Crown Prince actually initiated the conversation!

Never mind that, His Royal Highness even called him little brother!

"Shh..."

Everyone gasped in shock and wondered in their hearts - who was this young man?

Was it because of his status or some other reason that he deserved to be treated like this by Prince Xue Qinghe?

Although Xue Qinghe was graceful and amiable, it was still very rare for him to chat with someone on the street.

What puzzled everyone even more was Xue Qinghe's reaction. He was really too magnanimous, wasn't he?

He didn't mind the cold... ahem, this kind of thing, but they found that "Xue Qinghe" didn't seem to be angry at all!

His smile remained unchanged, and these nobles were even more confused.

Why was that?

"There's nothing wrong with being brothers."

"Xue Qinghe" was not angry. He thought it was a good thing to be able to win over the other party. It didn't matter if he couldn't.

If he succeeded, it would be a pleasant surprise.

From Neuvillette's behavior, he knew that the eight major families' absolute neutrality was not just lip service.

"He came to Heaven Dou City at this time. It seems that Neuvillette is indeed a direct descendant of one of the eight major families."

The intelligence of Martial Soul Hall was very powerful. Heaven Dou City had recently gathered some new faces, and their strength was not weak. They often frequented the soul-fighting arena.

Wasn't it obvious?

The annual meeting of the eight major families must be held at the Heaven Dou Spirit Arena this year.

"Last time we parted for a few days, and today I see you again, little brother. I'm really happy for you."

"Why don't you come to my palace with me, so that I can show you some hospitality as a host?"

"Xue Qinghe" had a faint smile on his face and was not offended by Neuvillette's lack of respect.

They were not very close to each other; they just exchanged a few words.

Besides, his current identity was the Heaven Dou royal family, the crown prince of the Heaven Dou Empire.

If the eight major families had any thoughts about the Heaven Dou royal family, then there was a high chance that they would become another target of Martial Soul Hall's sanctions!

For Martial Soul Hall, what were the eight hidden families?

They were just a coalition of eight Soul Doulou, a force that could be easily annihilated.

4