When did they came? (97)
45 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lexius and the others regarded She Long as if he were a naive fool. Deceiving a child was easy.

But attempting to deceive a group of seasoned individuals like them was clearly futile!

They had traversed the mainland for decades, encountering a myriad of situations along the way.

Seeing that everyone was silent and staring at him, She Long's eyes twitched. This group of people was harder to deal with than he thought!

"Who are you?"

Lexius asked with a cold expression, and the golden flames on his body grew stronger.

This scene stunned She Long.

For some reason, he felt that the flames on this man looked familiar!

He seemed to have seen them somewhere.

But unfortunately, now was not the time to think about these things.

"I'm just a lone wanderer. I broke through to the title of Douluo by luck."

Of course, he couldn't tell the truth. The heads of the eight major families were all here. If he told the truth, he might create a powerful enemy for Martial Soul Hall.

Although the strength of the Eight Hidden Families was not valued by Martial Soul Hall, the price to annihilate them would be too high.

What about Soul Fighting Arena?

How many soul masters had never been to a soul-fighting arena in their lives?

Although the Soul Fighting Arena remained neutral and did not participate in the disputes on the mainland, they were not soft persimmons!

They could recruit thousands, or even tens of thousands of soul masters at any time to form a legion. This was one of the reasons why no force was willing to eliminate the soul-fighting arena.

"You dare to come to my soul-fighting arena and act like a lone wanderer. It seems that you don't want to live anymore."

Lexius didn't believe She Long's words. Not everyone could cultivate the title of Douluo on their own, like Dugu Bo did.

This person was most likely a titled Douluo hidden by some big force.

"Could it be the Heaven Dou royal family?"

Lexius glanced at She Long and shook his head. If the Heaven Dou royal family had a titled Douluo, they would not woo Dugu Bo like this.

The gathering of the eight major families was not a secret. It happened every year. If anyone was interested in investigating, they could find out.

But whose house it would be in was determined by drawing lots.

"If it's not the Heaven Dou royal family, could it be the hidden titled Douluo of the Seven Treasure Glazed Tile Sect?"

The Seven Treasure Glazed Sect was not far from Heaven Dou City, It was located on a mountain range outside Heaven Dou City.

Sword and bone Douluo often accompanied Ning Fengzhi, the leader of the Seven Treasures Glazed Sect, on the Douluo Continent. Their appearance was known to several clan leaders.

Lexius shook his head. He couldn't figure it out; he just didn't want to think about it anymore.

After hearing this, anger appeared on She Long's face. Did he really think that She Long was a pushover?

"Hmph..."

She Long snorted coldly and said, "We are all titled Douluo. You have humiliated me so much. Do you dare to fight me alone?"

If the opponent attacked him together, She Long, even a ninety-fifth level titled Douluo, would have to retreat temporarily.

But if he fought alone, She Long might not lose. His martial soul avatar was no joke!

Even if he still couldn't beat him, couldn't he still run?

At first, it was okay for She Long to run away directly.

But he was planning to collect some information about Lexius, so he didn't run away immediately.

It seemed like he had no brain, but in fact, it was all calculated.

If anyone wanted to kill a Titled Douluo who was bent on escaping, it was impossible unless the level difference was huge!

Although Lexius looked so terrifying, his soul power level absolutely could not exceed ninety-four!

This was one of the reasons why She Long stayed.

After hearing this, Lexius and everyone exchanged glances, pondered for a moment, and then Lexius appeared to have a realization. He then said, "Alright, I can promise you."

 

"Since I broke through to Titled Douluo, I haven't made a serious move yet."

"Brothers, just in time, you can see my current status!"

Moffett, Lei Li, and the others twitched their mouths. This old guy just wanted to show off, right?

They also knew that there were two reasons why Lexius agreed to this request.

After all, the opponent was a Titled Douluo, and he might not be able to win in a short time.

Besides, this was a soul-fighting arena. The younger generation was all here. If they fought, what if they got hurt...

"Let's take our fight outside the city!"

A battle between Titled Douluo would cause a huge commotion. If they clashed in their own residence, who would compensate for the destruction?

"I am not afraid let's go."

She Long answered without hesitation.

After saying this, She Long moved and disappeared from the spot. When he reappeared, he had already arrived outside the soul-fighting arena.

Lexius did not pursue him immediately but glanced at Moffett.

Moffett was silent. This look contained too much truth and responsibility.

"Okay, I'll stay..."

Yes, Lexius's intention was simple: let him look after the younger generation.

At this time, the younger generation's eyes changed when they looked at Lexius!

"Grandpa Lex is actually a Titled Douluo!"

Lei Qingqing murmured with a dull look on her face. Her generation really didn't know about this matter.

Lexius could not brag to his grandchildren about this, could he?

He only shared them with his old friends.

"When will my grandfather be able to break through to the title of Douluo?"

Momo also had a dull look on his face and smiled subconsciously.

This made Moffett want to give him a beating, and he wouldn't take the blame!

This was also the reason why the seven clan leaders had a tacit understanding and did not tell anyone that Lexius had broken through to the title of Douluo.

The scene changed, and everyone quickly arrived at the outskirts of Heaven Dou City.

At this time, Moffett, who was in the Great Soul Fighting Arena of Heaven Doy City, counted his grandchildren with some confusion.

"One, two, three...seven."

"That's strange. Where did little Neuvillette and Focalors go?"

Moffett scratched his head. He didn't notice. Could it be that these two little guys followed them out of the city?

After thinking for a moment, Moffett shook his head again. With so many brothers gone, it was more than enough to protect the two little guys.

Thinking of this, Moffett also breathed a sigh of relief.

He continued to tell Momo, Lei Qingqing, and the others about the "accident" that happened when he and Lexius "battled" the sea.

She Long looked at Lexius, who was not far away, with a solemn expression. The two looked at each other, and they might take action at any time.

Lei Li, Mao Yan, and the others looked at Neuvillette and Focalors in confusion.

When did they come?

Why didn't they, as Soul Douluo, find out?

"Little Neuvillette and Neuvillette's wife, you..."

Before Lei Li could finish speaking, Focalors waved his hand, and eight bubbles with a radius of about half a meter appeared behind everyone.

"Everyone, sit down and let's take a look."

Focalors waved his hand and smiled.

Her very sincere look made the six clan leaders take a breath.

Everyone looked at the bubbles behind them, then at Neuvillette and Focalors...

••

20 Early Chapter:

patreon.com/Yui36

4