I am Sun (Chapter 98)
46 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Everyone looked at Bubbles, then at Neuvillette and Focalors.

These two young people definitely have some unknown secret!

Fortunately, they were their own people. If they were outsiders, even if the eight major families were neutral forces, they could not help but want to investigate.

You know, among their group, the ones with the lowest strength were all level 85 Soul Doulou!

And..

No one noticed that Villette and Focalors were quietly following behind them.

Lei Li and the others felt like they had aged, lost their memory, and slowed down.

They kept quiet about Villette and Focalors for now.

Focalors's actions baffled them all.

How much control did they need to have over their own soul power and the water element to be able to wave their hands and form those bubbles?

A few soul masters with water attributes could do this, provided that they could release martial souls and had the corresponding soul skills.

If there was no soul skill to form bubbles,

Then water-attributed soul masters who had some control over their own soul power could also form bubbles using their soul power.

However, Focalors didn't just unleash his martial spirit, did she?

With a wave of his hand, bubbles were formed. How could this operation and technique not surprise old guys like them?

Without using his martial soul, the Soul Master could still launch an attack, but it would be very feeble. Only by releasing his martial soul could he unleash his full power. The martial soul and the soul rings were the main sources of strength for a soul master.

Everyone sat calmly on the bubbles. To be honest, it felt more comfortable than the sofa.

After Lei Li and the others sat down, they looked at each other and quietly poked at the bubbles with their fingers.

They wanted to test how strong the bubble was.

"Huh?"

It was just a bubble. It was beyond common sense that it could support the weight of a normal person. Even if the bubbles condensed by the Soul Master were powerful, there must be a limit, right?

What was strange to Lei Li and others was that when they poked the bubble with their fingers, it did not break, just like cotton.

After getting this result, everyone unconsciously used their soul energy to get into the bubble.

The soul energy was concentrated in their fingertips, and they poked the bubble again.

You see, they were all Soul Douluo Level warriors. Their soul power was "as deep as the abyss and the sea". The intensity of their soul power was not comparable to that of ordinary soul masters.

The pressure of the Soul Force alone could make a strong Soul King or even Soul Emperor unable to stand.

In an instant, Lei Li and the others took a deep breath. The bubble was really that strong!

They used their soul power, but they still couldn't burst the bubble!

If it weren't for the wrong occasion, they would all be tempted to unleash their martial souls and use their soul abilities to test just how terrifying this bubble's endurance was.

The bubbles that were formed by just waving his hand were so terrifying, how terrifying should the person who condensed the bubbles be?

Looking at Focalors again, everyone's eyes finally changed...

Focalors and Navelette were calm. They saw the small actions of the six family leaders, but they said nothing.

They remained silent, leaving the rest to their own imaginations.

This was only a small episode.

Lexius and She Long looked at each other, ready to explode at any moment.

They didn't speak but relied on their own perceptions to judge the strength of the other.

Lexius made the first move.

"Golden Crow Possession!"

Neither of them introduced themselves. At their level, many things were secrets and very important information that they could not just reveal to others.

Seeing this, She Long did not hesitate at all and immediately summoned his martial soul, Snake Lance!

Mutated Martial Spirit, Snake Lance.

It had the same effect as Jiang Jun's Coiling Dragon Staff Spirit.

The soul of an ancient ferocious beast, a two-headed snake, was sealed inside the Snake Lance, which also allowed She Long's seventh soul skill to be formed.

Nine soul rings - two yellow, three purple, and four black - quickly rose from She Long's feet.

She Long and Ci Xue did not have the best soul rings, as their fifth soul rings were only thousand-year line soul rings.

They had managed to cultivate to the level of Titled Douluo, which showed that their talents were not weak, but at this time, they had no better choice.

When She Long released his martial spirit, Mao Yan for short, who was sitting next to Villette, said subconsciously, "That martial spirit... it turns out to be him; I remember him!

"When I first broke through to level 70 to hunt soul beasts, I had some disputes with this man. He was also a soul saint back then, and I was no match for him."

Mao Yan muttered. He had been badly injured in one of the few attacks he had received, so he was naturally resentful.

"I didn't expect that he had already broken through to the level of Title Douluo."

"The true form of his martial soul is very strange."

"He has two forms: the true body of the martial soul and the true body of the animal soul. It's because I didn't know his information at the time that I was so devastated."

Upon hearing this, others changed their expressions. Mao Yan had indeed suffered a loss at the hands of that titled Douluo.

You see, Mao Yan's martial spirit was the earth bear that claimed to control the power of the earth!

Whether it was defence or attack, he was a very fortunate existence among Soul Masters of the same level.

He had fought against She Long, who was at the same level, and had actually lost!

At this time, She Long looked at Lexius in the sky and couldn't help but break out in a cold sweat!

Golden Crow!

This man's martial spirit was actually the Golden Crow!

He had also wondered before why this golden flame was so familiar to him!

No wonder...

The Seraphim Martial Spirit used the True Fire of the Sun, and the Golden Crow Martial Spirit also used the True Fire of the Sun.

If it were a simple competition to see who could use the True Fire of the Sun better, it would definitely be the Golden Crow Martial Spirit!

The Angel God was not the Sun God. She was already very powerful because She could use some of the Sun's power.

Moreover, Seraphim had not only fire attributes, but also attributes such as holiness and light.

In terms of a comprehensive evaluation of the martial spirits, the Seraphim Martial Spirit was still much stronger than the Golden Crow Martial Spirit.

If it were the three-legged Golden Crow Martial Spirit...

"I am the sun!"

It was a pity that the human body could not withstand a martial spirit as terrifying as the Three-Legged Golden Crow.

"The third soul skill: Nine Shadow Split Slash".

She Long did not dare to test anything here, so he directly activated his third soul skill, his first purple soul ring.

Suddenly, She Long's momentum increased a bit, and the snake spear was like a phantom, slashing towards Lexius.

He had the Golden Crow as his martial soul, a majestic and powerful beast. She Long could not afford to be careless, even though he was a man of honour and martial virtue.

Lexius sneered when he saw the expression on his opponent's face. This so-called titled Douluo was losing his nerve!

Otherwise, why would he use his third soul skill so soon?

5