Parting Gift
48 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Qin Tian wake early, when he came out of his room, he saw his father gazing at the east and dazed.
When he was 5 years old his mother disappeared mysteriously and when he asked his father, he said she came from a great background and they took her back forcefully.
He loved his mother despite he spent with 2 years.
He clearly remembered when he got some mysterious chills for 3 days, she didn't even get a nap and nursed him 3 days regardless of not having her blood.
Who cannot love when someone shows that much love?
If there is anyone, he loved in this world affectionately he will say undeniably his father, mother, brother and Qin family.
Despite being angry he can't do anything with his meager strength.
As far he knew, his father Qin Shi Huang and mother Feng Xue met when his father went out for adventure and fell for each other and made there love as his big brother Long born.
Even though he's the youngest brother he is the first one to be married and having a child.
Qin Tian knew his father tormenting every day and addicted to drink from then.
His heart ached when he saw his father's back.
No one knew his father cultivation but they only knew he is not someone azure kingdom can bear.
His father is pretty mysterious and very kind.
He has sharp eyes and majestic bearing and when he faced east and he looks like emperor but some desolate aura mixed within it.
Qin Tian went beside his father and sat down and smiled.
Qin Shi Huang appeared as he didn't notice him and lost in thoughts.
He came back to reality when Qin Tian sneakily took a wine bottle from his hand and tried to smell it.
Qin Shi Huang took back when he saw his son even though he is not his blood but his eyes only mixed with love and care.
Qin Tian asked "father, does wine tastes good?" when his father looking with doting expression.
Shi Huang laughed and said "it tastes very good you want some?" with mischievous expression.
Tian shook his head and gave back a wine bottle and said "I don't want it; it smells very bitter" as he smiled.
Shi Huang thought about something, laughed and asked: "did you fooled your third uncle yesterday?".
Tian nodded without fear when his father asked and muttered "I can fool everyone but that big brother of yours" as he hmphed and said.
Shi Huang laughed out loud and patted his shoulder "maybe you'll get a chance in a couple of days" said with a mysterious smile.
"Really?" he exclaimed and down cast immediately.
Shi Huang nodded and become serious and said: "Tian'er I'm going to leave the house for some time".
Tian realized something and asked, "father you're going to find the mother and bring her back?".
Shi Huang nodded and said, "I should've left 3 years back but you are only 6 years old so I delayed for 3 years and now you can look after yourself, can't you?".
Tian nodded heavily and said "yes father you can go full-heartedly not only I can look after myself but also look after clan" as he patted his chest.
Shi Huang nodded with satisfaction, smiled and said "Tian'er listen carefully" with a serious expression.
Qin Tian nodded.
"1. man should never yield even in the face of death and you should never yield when it comes to
your loved ones"
"2. When someone does a favor to you, you should repay that favor 10 times.
When someone hurts you, you should hurt them 100 times".
"3. Every man should've baseline for there morality and should never cross
that baseline NO MATTER WHAT" Shi Huang said with a serious expression.
Then he continued " I am not saying you to follow a specific path or do charity or something, but whatever you do should follow these three principles".
When he finished these things, he looked at his son's eyes and when he saw he's in deep thought he patiently waited.
Everyone should need time to digest these things and carve them into your mind.
Albeit those words look very simple but they have very profound meanings and need time to digest them.
After sometime Qin Tian came to reality but has another expression along with mischievous "UNYIELDING".
When Shi Huang saw his son's expression, he satisfied and gratified.
After some pep talk, Qin Shi Huang gave spatial ring to Tian and said: "Tian'er, consider these have my parting gift and I don't know when I am going to see you again so, don't always be mischievous and man should take his responsibilities".
Tian nodded and didn't stand on ceremony as he took the spatial ring and looked into space and found "FOUR JADE BOXES"
When he took out four jade boxes Shi Huang took the first box, opened and took out blue color jade explained: "When I found you on the forest that day I found these jade, when I saw these jade I knew you came from great family but this jade has very special and I know you don't have the strength to protect so I hid it from you".
Qin Tian Hurriedly takes the jade from his father and when he took blue royal jade from his father's hand, it gave ethereal light and calmed down after some time.
Tian saw on one side there "Qin" and "Han" between them there is a "crown" symbol with nine spikes.
As for another side "Dao and nihility are one to become heaven".
He quickly lost taught but he came to reality when his father talked "open second box".
When Qin Tian opened the second box "He saw a scroll. and on the scroll, it named 36 stratagems of heaven".
Tian looked at his father's face with confusion and when Shi Huang saw his son's expression he said: "When I was on an adventure I had a chanced encounter and I found this scroll and written on it. once you open that scroll it disappears so I never opened it since I am not a strategist so, I gave it to you".
Qin Tian nodded.
"Third and Fourth boxes will open once you have sufficient strength and when you can open the fourth box that means you have the strength to help me so that time, I am counting on you to help me," said he laughed heartfully.
When Qin Shi Huang is leaving he threw another ring to Qin Tian and said: "Give it to your big brother."
Qin Tian asked immediately "father you're not going to tell him?".
Qin Shi Huang sighed and said "no, unlike you he's very emotional so, I don't want to see he's hurting expression" and added, "give this ring when he reaches the spring-birth realm otherwise don't give it to him".
Even though he didn't understand the reason, he quickly nodded and said: " Yes, father".
After that Qin Shi Huang disappeared out of nowhere.
Qin Tian took out his royal blue jade and observed it as he quickly lost in his thoughts.
He came back to reality when his stomach growling from hunger and quickly made his way to the kitchen and filled his stomach.
After that Qin Tian went his room to cultivate.

0