Aging Ceremony
39 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

3 years passed away in the blink of an eye.
It's been 3 years since Qin Shi Huang left home and no message whatsoever.
Even though Qin Tian had been mischievous but he stopped pranking and fooling.
There is a rumor going on that Qin clan became desolate since Qin Tian stopped his pranks.
Though everyone scared of his pranks whole Qin clan becomes cheerful for the whole day.
So, everyone loved his pranks.
It's another beautiful day, Today Qin clan will be going to hold their next-generation aging ceremony and check their martial talent.
Whether its servants or clan disciples everyone is so eager to participate and anxious too.
Who knew if their son's talent is very high and can be promoted to a higher position?
At the same time if there is a disciple whose talent is not good and their family is not treasured by the clan.
This is law of the jungle and no one has their objections as strong reign and weak follow.
These laws followed from ancient times and never been judged.
"SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST" weak die and strong live.
That's how the world system has been.
Sunset Forest
The scorching sun appears to be golden flames and as soon as it pierced through the sky and clouds to lands upon sunset forest it gave an otherworldly appearance.
The instant golden rays are landed on old and new trees and plants, leaves are exposing their beauty and birds are flying all over the forest in flocks it looks sickly appealing.
Namtso Lake
All in all, a beautiful and peaceful lake today appeared to be different.
Swarms of insects are buzzing all over the sky, streams of birds flying are mesmerized as soon as they reached over the lake and landed on myriad tree trunks and given the impression they are listening to something.
Insects and birds are cohabiting the sky.
Not only those fishes are jumping and falling on the lake and it doesn't seem to be fishes but water are brisk.
Flocks of birds, Basks, barrels, shoal and not only them but also different types of beasts are cohabiting the land sky and water.
Even in salamanders, they shouldn't be co-existing right?
Forget about animals, group of kids and teenagers age differs between 10-16 years old are sitting in groups closed their eyes and seemed to be mesmerized about something.
While everyone sitting in flocks and groups, they appeared to be surrounded a teenager, he appeared to be 12-13 years old and has a slender body with a handsome face and playing the flute.
Who would it be if it's not Qin Tian?
So, everyone mesmerized by Tian's flute technique.
At the same time at the aging ceremony, only a little crowd is there.
In everyone's mind, there is only one thing "everyone should be excited about the aging ceremony, right?"
It's not there mistake it hadn't happened like this before if there is a ceremony going to behold usually mass of people surrounds them but today, it's out of everyone's expectation.
Little did they know most of the people are mesmerized by Qin Tian.
Qin Shui (clan leader) suddenly enlightened and asked Qin Long immediately "where is Qin Tian?"
Qin Long understood and immediately left for the sunset forest.
After sometime disciples started to return group by groups and everyone sighed with relief.
Later Qin Tian and Qin Long came together.
Once everyone came Qin Shui declared "Aging ceremony officially starts".
Following the aging ceremony and martial talent measuring ceremony started.
Aging ceremony is nothing but a formal function. Everyone came for martial art measuring ceremony.
Martial arts talent measured by Rainbow stone.
Rainbow stone divided into 3 grades.
Purple Grade
Gold Grade and
Royal Grade
Purple Grade Rainbow stone is not some precious stone it can available everywhere.
Qin clan using Royal grade Rainbow stone.
Once you inserted your spiritual energy into rainbow stone it will project colors from Red, orange, yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo and Violet.
Red as the lowest rank and Violet has the highest rank.
In Mulberry city, Yellow rank considered an average talent.
Green Rank as Good talent, blue rank is the top rank and indigo rank as the highest rank.
In the past generation, Qin Shi Huang from Qin clan, Zhou Xinyang from Zhou clan, Tang Yin from Tang clan and Li Yu'er from Li clan are considered as top talents and projected indigo rank.
Mulberry city has contained four top clans and city governor palace.
Qin clan, Zhou clan, Tang clan and finally Li clan.
Every clan has the same power and every clan is the famous infield.
Qin clan is famous for producing warriors.
Zhou clan is famous in forging weapons.
Li clan famous in alchemy and
Tang clan famous for doing their business.
Back to martial arts ceremony.
Everyone started to check their talent and most of them showed their talents between Green and yellow.
Qin clan is very satisfied with their disciple's talent.
Now direct bloodline and core families descendent turns.
Core families have produced quite a few talents as they produced 3 blue color talents and remaining all are green color talents.
Talent checking elder called "Qin Yi"
Qin Yi is the daughter of second brother Qin Jiang.
Qin Jiang is head of disciplinary commission but unlike his father, she is so lovely and energetic person.
Qin Yi has a cute face and broad eyes it looks very beautiful and semi matured body as she looked like cute loli.
Don't fool by her appearance even though she looks so cute her character is quite stubborn and dangerous.
When she inserted her spiritual energy it instantly skyrocketed to yellow and slowly increased to green and finally turned into blue.
Even though she got blue but she looked a little disappointed while she didn't project indigo maybe.
Next Qin Qi.
She is the daughter of first brother Qin Li and has a cunning expression as his father.
While she is not otherworldly beautiful she considered as top beauty in the mulberry city.
When she projected her spiritual energy instantly green color popped up and slowly turned into blue and then indigo.
Every one instantly amazed and become happy when they saw another top talented person born in their clan.
Even though Qin qi got indigo color she is quite normal as she knew the result already and silently went off the stage.
Watching their talents, clan leaders and elders are started to discuss themselves "it seems regional winter tournament has a very high chance to win by Qin clan".
Every year when winter starts all four clan and various small clans hold one tournament and every winner clan will get token to participate in tri-cities tournament and finally, they are selected by various sects.
So, for clan development, this tournament is very important.
While winners are heavenly talents in the mulberry city but if they have gone out they are nothing but cannon fodder.
While almost everyone finished only Qin Tian has remained and he tried to escape sneakily because he is low-key.
He is looking for a chance to escape since the commencement of ceremony but every time he stopped when he felt his brothers glare on his back.
If there is anyone to be scared in the clan, it must be his brother Qin Long.
Finally, Elder called "Qin Tian".
When the elder called his name everyone becomes active and if you look into everyone's eyes there seems to be only one expression that is "eager".
Yes, eager to know his talent.
Everyone knew Tian is exceptionally talented but doesn't know his accurate talent so, everyone so keen to know his talent.
Qin Tian climbed the stage slowly and with awkwardness as he felt their gaze.
There are no exceptions even grand elder and clan master everyone is showing their willingness with no consideration of their position.
Qin Tian reached the rainbow stone and finally inserted his spiritual energy...

0