Title At End Of The Chapter
45 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Qin Tian is anxious. When he was six years old, his father saw he can cultivate, so he measured his talent with the "Eagle-Arrow" method.
Eagle –Arrow method is more advanced and accurate than the Rainbow stone method.
Though Qin clan using Royal grade Rainbow stone, if we compared to other methods it's still in the lowest rank in the hierarchy of myriad methods.
The eagle-Arrow method is simple, you just have to insert your spiritual energy into Eagle type jade stone.
Inside jade stone there are many eagle spirits and when you insert your spiritual energy into jade stone your spiritual energy forms arrows and shoot them.
Larger the eagle spirits die, higher your talent.
Out of his father's expectation, when he inserted his spiritual energy eagle jade stone cracked and destroyed.
It's not Qin Tian power, it's just jade stone is too sensitive to talent.
Since that time Tian scared to insert his spiritual energy, which is the reason for his escape.
After his father saw this phenomenon he looked at him as a monster.
Since then he taught him how to control spiritual energy to conceal his talent.
Though he mastered the camouflage technique he still anxious to know what will happen.
Qin Tian slowly inserted his spiritual energy as a circulated Camouflage technique simultaneously.
When he inserted spiritual energy two people are anxious, one is Qin Tian and another one is Qin Long since he knew the whole drama.
It's been a while since Qin Tian channeled his spiritual energy, but no reaction whatsoever.
Others are bewildered when they saw tables turned this way.
Everyone imagined maybe Qin Tian doesn't have the talent to cultivate.
Yeah, they thought he doesn't have the talent to cultivate.
Qin Tian realized he completely concealed his talent so, he channeled his spiritual energy again and suddenly rainbow stone started to shake.
Everyone startled by the reaction but the most anxious ones is that duo.
Qin Tian has only thought in his mind "Crap I messed up".
Out of everyone's expectation color started to project and the light is bright enough to blind normal people.
After a while, everyone saw black and white light intervened with each other as they resembled the Yin-Yang symbol.
The reaction is out of everyone's expectation, with no exception of Qin Tian.
Albeit reaction is too exquisite but no one knew what it resembles.
So, everyone thought either Qin Tian is extremely talented or he can't cultivate.
Everyone recovered from their stupidity once the clan leader declared "Aging ceremony ended here" and he added, "Qin Tian come and meet me later".
Qin Tian didn't respond for a while then he nodded and immediately left in haste while everyone baffled with his behavior.
Qin Tian directly ventured into the sunset forest and sat in lotus form and closed his then started to cultivate.
*Dantian is an energy center for cultivators.
While everyone baffled when they saw the Yin-Yang symbol but, Qin Tian entered an enlightened state.
The enlightenment stage is also known as the state of nothingness.
When someone entered this state they can't feel anything and hear anything, in other words, their five senses will be sealed.
When Qin Tian started to cultivate in an enlightened state, the vortex formed over his head and spiritual energy started to pour into his body and then his cultivation started to increase form the ninth stage of body refinement realm and finally entered peak state and his cultivation come to none as usual.
In the past three years, Qin Tian cultivated again and again though he cultivated repeatedly his cultivation speed becoming slower and slower.
After the fifth time, he completed when the year his father left home, he cultivated again two times completely and cultivating eighth time this year.
He actually in the ninth stage of the body refinement realm.
He thought it will take 2-3 months to get a peak in this realm but unexpectedly he reached a peak in just 10 minutes of cultivation.
But it's not stopped there, it's again started to increase level by level.
The first level of body refinement realm
The second level of body refinement realm
The third level of body refinement realm
.....
The eighth level of body refinement realm
The ninth level of body refinement realm
A peak level of body refinement realm.
When he is on the verge of a breakthrough to the next realm with no suspense his cultivation comes to none and he finally completed his enlightenment.
When Qin Tian opened his eyes, the world looks blurry and blurry as he welcomed by Azure sun rays which looks sickly beautiful.
He sighed and said "life is full of surprises" as he observed his cultivation had a breakthrough.
He is no stranger to enlightenment state as he read in many ancient books and informed by his father.
So he is not surprised about that.
When he is going to observe his dantian, his second uncle (Qin Jiang) arrived in front of him and put up austere look.
While Qin Tian is not afraid of his uncle but he still confused and asked: "what is it, second uncle?"
Qin Jiang didn't change is his expression and asked: "what time is it?"
Qin blankly said "isn't it morning?" as he didn't make it a big deal.
Qin Jiang's face becomes more serious and asked: "is it just a morning, fine put that thing aside and tell me what are you doing these three days and why didn't you met your grandfather".
Qin Tian bewildered and muttered himself "it's been three days" as he said himself many times in stupor.
Now Qin Tian truly shocked.
Albeit enlightenment state is rare but it only lasts for a day or half but it's been 3 days in his situation.
So, how can he not be shocked? and finally realized his second uncle glaring at him.
He immediately winded up some story and said "second uncle, that day I had enlightenment when I saw that phenomenon of "yin-yang" for a day and I am digesting that information and I woke up now as I am coming to meet clan master". With righteous expression.
Of course, Qin Jiang didn't believe him immediately and finally trusted Qin Tian when he saw Tian's stomach growling.
Because everyone in the Qin clan knew Qin Tian is a big foodie and had a big appetite.
After Qin Tian had his breakfast and arrived at his Grandfather's house.
Though Qin Shui is a clan master, if anyone asks in Qin clan they will immediately say clan master is the one who spoiled Qin Tian most.
Qin Tian entered his Grandfather's room and greeted as he cupped his fist and made a bow "Clan Master" with impish expression.
Even though Qin Shui pasts 100 years old age he still looks vigorous.
When he saw Qin Tian acting so formally he said grumpily "Brat who do you think you are fooling with your boorish respect ah?"
Qin Tian gave a big laugh and entered without any ceremony.
After some talk clan master asked, "where have you been these three days?"
Qin Tian said the same old story to his grandpa.
Clan master nodded and said, "you are sure are heavenly talent" with envious eyes.
If he had that enlightenment he should've had a breakthrough from his bottleneck.
Qin Tian didn't respond and asked "Grandpa, do you know anything about that phenomenon".
Qin Shui became silent for a while and nodded then he said: "violet realm ranking is not the highest-ranking you can get in the rainbow stone but yin-yang realm".
Qin Tian asked with doubt "but there is no record about that phenomenon in any books".
Qin Shui sighed and said, "even I don't know about that phenomenon but I went to ancestors' palace and asked them".
They answered me "it's the highest realm one from can achieve in rainbow stone and they also said Qin clan founder also had yin-yang phenomenon".
Tian understood and nodded.
Qin Shui warned him "don't go outside without protection while I suppressed information but the wall still has eyes and ears".
Qin Shui knew there are other clan spies in the clan, but how can they distinguish from normal people.
He can't punish everyone, can he? So they don't have a chance but to become vigilant when it comes to important matters.
If enemy clans find out there is such talent existed there should be endless assassinations though they don't dare to attack publicly.
Of course, Qin Tian understood properly.
Qin Shui asked finally "is there any news from him?"
Qin Tian, of course, understood it's about his father and said "nope".
Qin Shui sighed and become silent.
As Qin Tian understood his grandpa's pain he quietly withdraws himself.
After Qin Tian went his room and stupefied as he observed his dantian.
He thought he had only one breakthrough who would've thought he achieved the whole realm instead of sub-stage.
Qin Tian became ecstatic when he found nine energy balls.
Qin Tian stopped his cultivation and went to the library and found it's "one with nature state",
One with nature state is advanced than the state of nothingness and last 2-3 days, he found answers for everything.
When Qin Tian walking back to his room, he made a terrible discovery that he can't cultivate.

Title: One With Nature and I Can't Cultivate.

0