First Battle(1)
52 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Qin clan south gate directly leads to sunset forest but, it is guarded by defensive and offensive formation.
As he knew the loopholes of the formation he sneakily escaped the formation.
Though the sunset forest looks beautiful, it's very dangerous.
Sunset forest divided into three areas, outer area, inner area, and forbidden area.
The outer area of the sunset forest is usually less dangerous as only rank1 demonic beasts found there and most of the rank 2 and rank 3 demonic beasts found in the inner area.
There is a rumor that rank 4 beast is living in a forbidden area and it's a ruler of the forest.
Sunset forest is famous for spiritual herbs and most of the cultivators venture all over the forest to try their luck.
Who knew if their luck is ripened and found some matured spirit herbs and can become rich overnight?
While a lot of people become dinner for demonic beasts, but greed has no fear.
And some disciples came for adventures to polish their skills.
Even if you have high cultivation, if you don't have fighting experience and didn't see the fire and blood it would be no good.
Most of the beasts located in the outer area of sunset forest are violent wolf, breeze wind python and mountain ape and demonic bear.
There are fierce beasts also but they don't pose any threat to martial artists as they didn't have any strong body or strength.
Qin tian walking carefully, though he acts willfully in the clan and it's his first time he came out he clan.
Of course, he needs to vigilant.
Before he came out of the clan, he prepared healing spells and fast pills and some spices.
Alchemy in eternal realms divides into 9 stars.
While 1st grade is the lowest and 9th grade is the highest rank.
And each grade divided into sub-grades as low, intermediate, high, phenomenal and transcendent.
Transcendent and phenomenal stage almost considered as legends in the eternal realm.
Healing spells Qin Tian procured are 2nd-grade intermediate level.
Fast pills used for fasting and each pill lasts around half a day.
Though they are not expensive pills but very rare as everyday adventures need them.
Qin Tian found a tree path after walked around an hour and quickly ventured deep into the forest.
He simultaneously walking and comprehending his movement technique.
Martial arts are divided into beginner stage, un-sophisticated stage, mastery stage, sophisticated stage, perfection stage, and stellar stage.
They said around 500,000 years ago there are no martial arts in the eternal world but one day a lot of martial arts rained from the sky and they have quickly occupied important places in the eternal world.
We have to say, without martial arts around 30 percent strength of martial power decreased.
So, we can imagine the importance of martial arts.
Phantom shadow image divided into three moves, the first move is "coin a shadow to leap a hundred miles", the second move is "ghost escape" and the third movement is "thousand phantom ripples".
As Qin Tian ventured into the forest by the tree path and quickly reached the outer area of sunset forest.
While Qin Tian arrived in the forest he didn't make a move hastily but he observed the surroundings and forest terrain to escape of there any danger.
Qin Tian leaped into the tree and observed the forest to find beasts.
He didn't travel through the ground but he jumped from one tree to another in the air to avoid dangers.
While Qin Tian moving, he suddenly saw one mountain ape and one dead ape.
Qin Tian decided to attack but suddenly stopped when he saw 3 cubs.
It seems dead ape his mother and the alive ape seems to be cubs father.
He gave up the idea when he the situation and try not to alert them, though he may not have any ill-intentions we don't know what another party will do in desperation.
Albeit Qin Tian tried to avoid them but nature didn't cooperate with him and two wolfs are walking towards the ape.
One wolf is peak grade1 and another wolf seems to be early grade1 demonic beast.
Ape is peak grade 1 demonic beast so, it can handle mountain one wolf but what about the other?
If there is any chance Qin Tian decided to lend a hand to mountain ape.
It will help both him and the mountain ape as he can practice his fist movement with violent wolfs.
Mountain ape seems to be alerted by violent wolves so, he took cubs and tried to slink away, but demonic wolves didn't dilly-dally any longer as they started to attack directly.
Mountain ape roared angrily and placed cubs from his embrace on the land and prepare to fight wolves.
Qin Tian leaped down from a tree and took the mountain ape side.
Both demonic beasts alerted when Qin Tian appeared out of nowhere but Qin Tian shouted at mountain ape "you fight one and I'll fight one".
Mountain ape seems to be understood what he said, so it directly attacked peak grade violet wolf and Qin Tian and early 1st grade facing against each other.
While both mountain ape and demonic wolf are the same stages so, he can't count on mountain ape.
"Coin a shadow to leap a hundred miles".
Qin Tian didn't pounce directly on the violent wolf but he is running around beasts and confusing it.
Since both strengths are equal now, strategies play an important role.
Suddenly Qin Tian remembered that he didn't learn his fist technique.
Though he comprehended it and he never tried to execute it so, Qin Tian anxious and scared at the same time and after some time, he suppressed his fear in his heart and threw himself at the wolf suddenly and attacked.
Chain-fist attack divided into three moves, 1st move "10 fists", 2nd move "Thousand fists" and finally 3rd move "endless chain fists".
To say, Tian is a martial arts prodigy and slowly directly mastered the beginner stage once a time.
"10 fists!"
Qin Tian roared at the wolf and threw his fists.
Wolf's instincts are scary though he confused it with movement techniques and it completely recovered when he tried to attack.
Both fists and brazen claw collided with muffled sound and Qin Tian stumbled back seven steps and wolf backed down only three steps
While both cultivations are the same, Qin Tian didn't comprehend his fist technique completely and it's normal him to lose.
But, he didn't give up and continuously attacked used his fist technique but every single time he backed down and didn't give up. After every single try, the gap between them reduced and Qin Tian felt he is verge on a breakthrough in his martial technique.
No better situation than fight to the death if you want to practice martial arts.
He broke through from the beginner stage to the un-sophisticated stage in 1st move.
After Qin Tian broke through he completely played with the wolf and the wolf tried to slink away as he understood the situation.
How could Qin Tian allow that thing to escape?
"Coin a shadow to leap a hundred miles".
He quickly chased after wolf
"10 fists".
Blood spattered everywhere and Qin Tian felt he is going to puke as he felt dizzy.
It's not his mistake, after all, Qin Tian killed the first time either it is a demonic beast or human.
After a while, he quickly arranged his body and controlled his emotions.
Though he completed his fight and still, both mountain ape and demonic beast are still fighting and both are injured.
While he saw they are fighting, he can't do anything as he sighed and shook his head.
But, suddenly Qin Tian heard a voice in his mind "you fool, why you aren't using natural energy?"
"Nature energy?" Qin Tian asked back as he didn't know what it is.
"Didn't you achieved one with nature stage so, use natural energy to merge with your spiritual energy" Huli Susu explained to him.
After much explanation, Qin Tian understood actually once one achieved one with nature stage, they can merge spiritual energy and nature energy and fight with higher stages.
Qin Tian found how to merge spiritual qi and nature qi from Susu and tried to merge it.
Though it is unsuccessful in the start, he learned quickly to merge them and found his spiritual qi color changed from transparent to human skin color and made a discovery that almost screamed in joy.
He can feel his power all hoisted by leaps and bounds.
But Qin Tian asked suspiciously "hey, Susu how can I use natural energy if it doesn't exist in dantian".
She patiently explained, "generally one needed to cultivate nature energy but, you dantian contained a lot of natural energy in your heaven's world [1] so, you can extract natural energy at your will".
Qin nodded as he understood and this discovery made him happy that he almost want to scream.
But he suddenly downcast as he listened to her words "though you can use natural energy from heaven's world and you need to replenish it every time otherwise beasts inside the world will have to die".
Qin Tian slowly nodded and went to participate in the battle between mountain and demonic wolf.
1: heaven's world is the name of the world in Qin Tian dantian.

share it if you like it, for more chapters visit webnovel

0