Chapter 30 – A Nasty Shop*
2.1k 3 67
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While Yami's clone was busy...

"Are you sure you want to do this Hinata"

"*gulp* yes, Sakura"

The two girls hide in an alley and use the Transformation Technique. When they walk out they look like fully grown late-twenties women.

Sakura based her body on her sensei Anko while Hinata based her transformation loosely on Kurenai, a Jonin teacher she once saw.

Both had mismatched facial features to the real Anko and Kurenai but looked just as attractive as they headed inside a hidden shop that instead of having anything on display, hung only some black curtains.

 

Once inside, Sakura's mouth went wide in amazement while Hinata blushed, hiding behind her partner in crime.

 

The shop was small with only a couple of small aisles. On one side all matter of books are on display, some discreet some with very suggestive covers.

Displayed center of all could be seen the best-selling novel of the month 'Icha Icha Violence' with the tagline 'For only the truest of connoisseurs'.

That was the mildest section of the shop. As the two girls head inside, the products displayed go from books to drawn pornographic material to pin-up scrolls.

Another side featured outfits of all different sorts... nurse, doctor, shrine maiden, and, in the highest number and with the most variety, ninja outfits.

Going past the dakimakuras and the sexualized ninja tools the girls finally reach their destination.

Averting their gaze from the wide selection of bondage gear and onaholes they feast their eyes on the dildo section, featuring dozens of dildos of all shapes, sizes and colors.

Or at least... one of the girls does.

"Open your eyes Hinata, they are here"

"But... but but... but..."

"Mou... how long are going to keep that shy act Hinata? You've seen the real deal already.

Besides, you were the one that asked for this."

"I... I only asked for some tips so I could do that thing better"

"Say it Hinata...."

"Fe-fe... fellatio"

"You call just call it a blowjob instead, or a deepthroat if you're taking it all in.

Also if he's the one doing all the moving it is Irrumatio"

"How do you know all this?"

"We're 18 Hinata, not 12, you may have lived sheltered in your clan but girls talk about this kind of thing way before.

It also feels good to enjoy ourselves, nowhere close to the real thing though *hah~*"

Sakura looks dazed while remembering her past experience before Hinata's worlds bring her back to reality.

"Hmmm, I want to know more, for Yami... but can we stick to just b-blowjob for now"

"I told you Hinata, blowjobs are all about effort, dedication and practice

Guys really, really like it when they see their girl doing their best to please them, even if they're feeling nothing from it"

"But it feels too good~~ Sakura, my mind keeps going blank, I can't stop and I forget what I am doing and Yami has to have to constantly take control to... finish."

"That sounds... no that's just impossible, Slutra. Anyway, Hinata, we just need to buy one similar size to him for you to practice on and we can walk out. This one looks about right"

Sakura points to a large, 6-inch skin-color dildo with a suction cup at its base.

Hinata stares at it closely, analyzing it with her Byakugan, which she left active underneath her Transformation Jutsu.

"It's a bit too small Sakura"

"Ehhh...it looks right to me. How about this one"

This time she point to a blue 5.5-inch dildo with a flared base.

"..."

Hinata grabs the dildo in concentration. She holds it in her hand and stares at it from different angles, unsure.

Then, without needing to move her head, she checks to see if the shop clerk is looking elsewhere through her Byakugan.

 

With the clerk confirmed distracted, Hinata shoves the dildo all the way down her throat in a single movement until her lips reach the flared base.

Sakura's eyes widen and her jaw drops low enough to fit an entire egg vertically in her mouth.

"How the.... HINATA!" Sakura whispers loudly without wanting to alert anyone else.

Hinata then quickly takes out the dildo from her mouth and throat, her answer confirmed.

"I thought so, it's still too small. That is probably the right size"

Sakura stares at the 7-inch black dildo Hinata pointed at.

'There is no way it was that big' Slutra says in her head

"Are you sure Hinata?"

"Very sure Sakura."

"He's still growing, it makes sense, we only reach our adult figures in a few years but you were with him when? two days after me? That makes no sense"

"You think he faked it with a Jutsu? It felt very real to me Sakura. I also might have... scraped it a couple of times with my teeth"

"Either that or being with me just made it enlarge permanently... *gulp*...

That means... can't it still grow even larger???"

"!!!!" Hinata's eyes open and some drool falls from the corner of her mouth.

 

Making her choice, Hinata picked an 8-inch pink dildo with a small circular base and handed her wallet to Sakura who took the dildo to the clerk and used Hinata's money to pay for it.

 

Once outside the shop, the girls hide in another alley and undo their Transformation Jutsu.

Hinata creates a shadow clone and tasks it with safely delivering her new toy home... and then getting her supplies ready for the next day.

Sakura also creates a shadow clone. Slutra refuses to take over it so Sakura just tasks the clone with readying her stuff for the following morning.

 

An hour later Yami's clone shows up and takes Sakura and Hinata to see the festival.

Though the clone is unable to feel any emotions or hormones, it keeps them company for the rest of the day before dispersing in a cloud of smoke.

67