Chapter 34 – Instructions**
2.2k 5 74
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Yami… my parents aren’t expecting me home until tomorrow…”

 


I smile at Sakura and hold her hand.

We both make our way to my apartment and as soon as we are through the door we start making out.

Unlike last time I drag us both into the showers. It’s a shame the apartments don’t have bathtubs but the hot water probably would run out quickly anyway as the apartment had just a simple water-heater tank system being shared.

We still have some fun while showering, our hands roam each other’s body, I pay special attention to Sakura’s burgeoning breast as her hands struggle to grasp around my muscles.

As I stand behind Sakura, I scrub my penis against her entrance, between her thighs.

Sakura is amazed at how much of my cocks still peaks in front and quickly loses herself to the heat and my hickeys on her neck.

“*Ahhhh* Just take me Yami

I couldn’t resist anymore either and with our bath mostly done, I line-up my cock from below and push into her sweet folds right then.

“*Ahh* *hah* *hah* *hah*”

Sakura’s moans echo in the tight shower room as I pound her body from behind. Her body seems to try to escape upwards, she tip-toes from the vertical momento and as I grab hold of Sakura’s neck her pussy tightens.

Though it was not her first time, my penis had grown an inch and Sakura’s pussy was greedy to fit it inside as well.

As our movements and moans grow more intense I push forward, squashing Sakura into the sturdy shower glass as she is getting railed.

The sensation of submission causes Sakura to squeal and her pussy to squeeze harder in pleasure.

We both meet our first crescendo of the night as I unleash my first full load inside Sakura’s pussy.

As we separate and my cum dribbles out of Sakura’s pussy. We quickly clean up using the remaining water and head outside to continue our love-making.

We reach our room and before we start Sakura starts making hand signs until a 2nd Sakura, as naked as the first shows up.

“I couldn’t stand hearing her anymore. She wanted out even before her turn

“YAMI!”

Slutra comes out and kisses me. Kissing the shadow clone doesn’t feel any different from kissing the real deal but it’s a shame as the sensation just isn’t complete for Slutra to appreciate. 

As I make out with Slutra, Sakura kneels in front and holds my dick in her hand. She smells and licks the tip before taking in the tip and suckling on it at a slow pace.

Slutra interrupts our kissing…

“*hmm* Tch… your sluts need more training Yami. Let me help you fuck her mouth properly.”

Slutra kneels beside Sakura and licks my balls from underneath.

“You need to help and teach your slut Yami. I’ll do it for you this time

Slutra gets behind Sakura and grabs onto her head.

“Time for instruction bitch! How long are you going to let that cockslut Hinata beat you?

Here, mouth open… angle it all down, don’t close your eyes, look up at your master, yeah... that’s a good girl

“*Slurp* *Glaa* *Ghlag* *cough* *cough*”

Sakura’s throat fights back at the invader but Slutra holds her head firmly against me and allows no retreat.

I start changing Sakura’s nerves to reduce her discomfort.

No no no Master, don’t! Let the slut suffer, look at how wet she’s getting, she’s loves it”

I look further down and realize Sakura’s fingers were locked pleasing her pussy.

Her face is staring up at me with tears in her green eyes and a need to please me... 

I make her throat feel a bit more pleasure but let her continue to struggle with her gag reflex.

I hold onto Sakura’s head, bunching up her long pink hair, and hold it firmly in place as I start thrusting my hips, in long strokes that reach as deep into her throat as they can.

“YES MASTER! Use your little pink fucktoy, so hot, she’s loving it so much.” Slutra moves to tease Sakura’s nipples “Please yourself with our bodies Master

I do as she says and quicken my pace. Sakura’s face is now streaming with tears, snot and slobber as she struggles to breathe and hold eye contact with me.

She gets off on the treatment and, assisted by her fingers and Slutra, orgasms by herself, shouting moans muffled by my cock still moving in and out of her throat.

Her moaning and the constant struggles finally push me closer to my own release.

“Hose us down Yami, mark your sluts!”

I thrust several more times before my second ejaculation finally starts.

I pull out from Sakura’s throat and start shooting thick gooey white lines of cum all over Sakura. Slutra moves to the side of Sakura and opens her mouth wanting some as well.

“Open your mouth Sakura” I say as turn my ejaculation over to Slutra.

“Ahhhh~ so good Master~ Give us all your tasty cum”

I paint Sluttra’s face white and her mouth catches some of it. Sakura finally recomposes from her orgasm and opens her mouth as well, where I shoot the last of my cum.

“*Cough* *Cough* Thank you…*Cough* Master~” Sakura says

“It’s time for clean-up Sakura, let me help you” 

Slutra moves over and starts licking the lines of cum from Sakura’s face and chest, prompting Sakura to do the same to her.

“And don’t forget the best part Sakura

Sakura turns back to me and swallows my cock again, cleaning all the cum and spit left on it and leaving it just sparkly wet at the end.

“So good, Sakura, Slutra, you girls really know how to make a man feel like a lord

I bend down and grab both of them, carrying them to the futon. 

74