Chapter 35 – Taking turns**
2.4k 3 72
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I let Sakura down on all fours and then pile Slutra on top of her leaving a part of asses facing me.

There is not much point in teasing Slutra’s clone body but the mood is what mattesr and Sakura can feel the weight and skin contact on top of her.

“Ahhh~~ Take us Yami”

“I’ve heard enough out of you Slutra, shut up and let Sakura speak”

I slap Slutra’s small ass. It barely ripples but Sakura feels the vibrations from above.

“AHhh~~” Slutra fakes a moan and then stays quiet.

I stare at the stacked pile of ass and pussy in front of me. Maybe one day it will be different but for now, there is only one choice.

I trust my cock all the way deep inside Sakura’s pussy in a single movement. 

“Yami! It’s filling me so much”

“Hmm~ you’re just the right size Sakura.”

I start moving my hips, eliciting wet slapping sounds.

“Tell me Sakura, do you enjoy it? Do you prefer to be treated as a princess or to be made into a bitch, a fuckhole for me to use and abuse *Slap*” I hit Sakura’s ass hard and the way her pussy tightens tells me the answer before her mouth can word it.

“Ahh~~~Ah~~~ I … I want to be your exclusive slut Sakura! Treat me like your fucktoy. Make me into the perfect set of holes for you to use. I want to spend all day feeling this good. I’ve never felt this good in all my life, so sure of my own place.”

“Alright Sakura, from now on I won't hold back. Get ready to please me whenever I feel like.”

I grab hold of Sakura’s hips and trust as I please…

We both cum 2 more times before Sakura calls for times out and Slutra undoes her clone.

“Finally I get you to myself”

Even though my love-making thus far with Sakura has been intense I push things up another notch for the greatest of slut of all time.

I start by grabbing onto her neck and shoving her against the wall, even then she coiled one leg around me as I smashed into her pussy.

“*Gah* *Gah* CHoKe me Harder Daddy”

I do as she asks and tighten my grip around her throat tight enough to cut off her airways.

I have little concern as ninja bodies are durable and fine with spending multiple minutes without breathing. Slutra is also an even bigger masochist than Sakura.

*aah**Ah* *Cohh**gah*”

She can’t even moan properly without air but I don’t concern myself anymore with her and focus on just pounding her and making it feel as good as possible for myself.

Slutra cums three times as I continue to pound her looking for my release.

I cum inside Slutra's body once again eliciting her fourth orgasm and without pulling out I drop us on the bed.

Unsatisfied at having to hold back out of fear of bringing a wall down I push from above, crushing Slutra with my body as I impale her with my 7-Inch cock.

“AHH~~ ah~ah~ah~~~ FUCK~ FUCK~ FUCK~ IT’S SO BIG AND HARD YAMIIIII”

Slutra cums yet again, I’ve lost count of how many times by now as I continue my relentless assault for several more hours into the night.

 


 

I woke up to a feeling of Deja-Vu.

Once again I woke up in a completely ruined futon with Sakura, yet like just a couple of nights ago with Hinata there is a soft pair of lips gently coiled around my dick.

Sakura, or Slutra I have no way of telling, gives me a proper wake-up service.

Finger marks can still be seen on her neck and her ass is almost as red as her usual dresses.

We might have gone too far this night. 

I’m sure now we’re getting teased by Anko and Sakura’s parents will be concerned once they see her neck.

Sakura? transitions her blowjob into a deepthroat as she picks up pace looking to extract another load as she notices I'm awake.

After a few minutes, she succeeds in her mission and I feed her a big dose of white gooey breakfast.

“Good morning Yami, thank you for the meal”

“Good morning Sakura, thank you for the alarm clock service. I would certainly subscribe to this daily service”

”Mou~ I would love that but Hinata would probably kill me and hide my body to steal that job. She’s becoming quite attached to her role as your dedicated cumslut cocksucker.”

“You’re starting to sound an awful lot like Slutra, Sakura”

“What can I say… she’s rubbing off on me. And she’s got an unnatural intuition for this kind of thing.”

 


 

We quickly take a shower and wear a new set of clothes before we head out for our daily team practice.

Anko's surprise at Sakura’s appearance shows in her face.

“Hahaha… Well well well, maybe you do have it in you after all Yami."

72