PLANS !!!
8 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Atom was experiencing a horrible stench of garbage. He first observed himself and then confirmed that he indeed was in the same condition he would be when he dies usually, he thought about his plans to build a rocket, go to space and stay there for some time till he understands all about the mental space.

‘Hmm I have many ways to go to space, I can go via space tourism, I could also join any ‘existing space organization or I could build my own company’.

‘Out of these I think the 3rd option is better as I would have full control on the mission and there will be no questions asked’. After deciding, he got up and left the garbage area. He decided to first get a shower as he was smelling horribly. Shower was in name only, he sat under a tap and let water flow on his head and body,

 

‘I have to be careful from now on. There is no way I could die this time as there is a possibility that I will permanently die as the guardian said that nothing is absolute, at some point in time the engine part will be exhausted and when I die that time I will die permanently. So instead of taking risk I should probably avoid risking death’,

 

He lives in an island country. There was nothing important to mention about it. It was a normal 3rd world country. People were neither happy nor sad just living their life peacefully. Atom decides to first earn some money and for that he goes to a local bar when gambling and betting takes place.

 

It was already night time and the city was sleeping. He could hear less noise as compared to before. He was now in a hotel near the capital city Trey. He won around 900 USD at the bar. He could have won more but that would notify the higher ups and that will not lead to a good ending, he had experienced those ending before. He decided to take a flight to the USA where he would start his journey. The flight cost nearly 700 USD. Now he was resting in the hotel as the flight was at night. He came on 1 Jan 2025 today was 2 Jan. He plans to go into space in 2 years which was impossible by common standards but he was no way near common. He has nearly all the knowledge about nearly all the fields. He knew nearly all the secrets about nearly all topics.

 

7 Jan 2025

 

He landed in the USA, in the morning. ‘Land of opportunities’ that’s what he calls it. In most of his lifetimes he started his career in the USA.

 

He takes a can to a nearby electronic store. He purchases a mobile phone. It cost around 150 USD , he was left with nearly 50 USD. He also purchases ISP (internet service provider). After purchasing all the daily necessities, he took a cab to a cheap hotel. The hotel was not bad, it had standard facilities. The only point he liked about it was that it was away from the city, near the outskirts. After reaching he first starts looking for today's news online on the phone. Seeing no changes in the news, he decided to proceed with his plans.

 

‘I have many ways to make money but I have to choose the best way that would fulfill my dream of going to space’. He thought and proceeded with trading and the share market.

 

Using his prior knowledge he earned around 10000 USD, which was as he expected it to be. Now the main part. From here onwards he had to do something new, he can’t go with his predefined choices as those choices lead to different outcomes. He decides to first order pc components online. He spends all his money on that.

 

It was night time and he was waiting for the delivery of his pc. Then around 11 o'clock the bell rang.

“Hi I am Steve from BoomBam services we have your order for 9923 USD’, I would like to have your sign here please.” The man showed him papers where he had to sign. While Atom took his time reading papers, Steve looked surprised as he found Atom in shady clothes and not a well shaved beard. ‘The order value was nearly grand, initially I was surprised that I have to deliver here, it's not a place for rich people.’ he thought. ‘Maybe he just is like this, ohhh man people are weird they have money but still live as if they don't have ‘

 

While Steve was having thoughts about the riches and commoners, Atom called him

“I have a job for you, do you want it ? I can give you 1000 USD a week”

Steve was shocked as he gets around half the amount as a monthly salary. He was skeptical about the whole thing. He knew that there were some tricks attached to the offer, so he asked Atom directly.

“What do I have to do for this job ?”.

“Nothing, just taking care of my daily necessities, it's simple isn’t it ?” Atom replied.

“No thankyou sir I am happy with my job, I hope you have a good day, thankyou for choosing BoomBam services” , he quickly replied and walked away without turning back.

 

‘Fhuuu that was something, it felt as if he saw through me, guess I have to check his record, this adds one more client for surveillance I guess’. Yes he was not just a regular delivery boy, his main job was a white hat hacker who works for the government on contract basis. He was very cautious as he was a former hacker who worked for different criminal groups. He fled from his home country to the USA for treatment of his sister. His sister’s name is Nina. She had blood cancer at stage one and had nearly 2-3 years left even if proper treatment was provided. Steve’s father was a former gang leader. In a conspiracy his father died but before his death he only asked one thing from his childrens, “promise me that you will leave this dark world and live a happy life”. Due to this promise he worked as a low level surveillancing agent for the US government. At first he kept this promise but as his sister condition deteriorated he decided to again work as a hacker in the criminal world but his sister stopped him saying that she dont want to lose him as they lost their father and he do so she will commit suicide. Thus he now works for the government and is part time delivery boy as it worked as a perfect cover for him.

 

Back in the hotel Atom was done assembling the computer parts. He glanced at it and felt a bit nostalgic, it was this very pc from where he would start his journey nearly every time. Without wasting any time he opened the dark web and hired a hacker for half grand (5000 USD). The job was to delete his credentials and online traces from the government system and the internet. He was very cautious by nature and doesn't want to regret later when he finds that his information was compromised. He had enough experience to know that information was the key in the modern world for success. The hacker too will die along with all his databases being destroyed, inshort no one would know him in the USA.

 

He then again hired a different hacker to create a false identity by the name Zero Histolytica, who was a single unemployed man of age 21. He looked naturally older with his beard so there was no problem with that. After solving all identity problems, he invested in the share market such that he would earn 1 million USD in the next week, any more he would be killed or arrested.

 

‘Now I just have to wait for Steve to come to me tomorrow and then I can do the next stage of my plan’. He knows who Steve was and all information about him as he used to be his workmen in dozens of lifetimes Atom had. ‘Steve will join in 2-3 days then I have to find the remaining boys, this would complete my complete workforce, well for now it's enough’. He thought while he was staring at the ceiling, slowly going into sleep.

In a 2 room apartment, Steve was completely surprised after seeing the information on the screen. After coming from hospital and checking his sister’s condition, he quickly start finding atom, he did find it as a national of different country who came to USA few days ago but the surprise part was, while he was doing the government work, it quickly occurred to him that if Atom was unemployed and orphan then how did he got himself products of nearly a grand, ‘there must be something fishy going on’, He thought.

 

He again looked for more information but to his surprise there was no one named Atom, he was confused and thought it must be a glitch but even after checking multiple times and using all his hacking skills he only found that all his information and online traces were erased by someone. He even checked the government database and BoomBam database but still found nothing. Instead he found out the name Zero Histolytica.

 

‘Hmm so the name was changed but there are less than 50 people in the world who could do this in such a small amount of time’

‘It's getting interesting, first the identity was deleted then it was changed. Ohh it's time to go to hospital let’s see what you are hiding tomorrow Atom'.

2