Chapter 6: Sus
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

---The next morning, at Allan's room, London, England---

“H-hello everyone, I'm Yona. Mr. Allan told me to try playing this game with everyone, I hope it won't make everyone bored..."

Sitting in front of the computer while streaming, Yona had to adjust her chair higher so her hands could easily reach the keyboard. The girl used the mouse to open the game Meta Child, her eyes had to look at the game display screen and at the audience's chat lines scrolling up on the right corner of the screen.

[Eh? Which girl is this?]
[Allan's sister!?]
[Is he still single?]
[I can't wait to see how she fares.]
[Hello brother-in-law. ]
[Cosplay the main character and play the game, it's fun.]
[I can't wait for Yona to play games, she must be a pro!]
[(˘•‿•)]

“W-what should I do?” Yona turned to ask Allan, with a trembling voice. The confused face looked like a lost child about to cry.
“Don't worry too much, those chat lines are just excited for me. Just focus on playing and commenting on your thoughts. If you like, you can ask and answer in chat."

Allan sat in the chair next to him, watching, his chin in his hand, and his mouth smiling uncontrollably. Yona's reaction was as he expected, looking pitiful but very funny. Not lacking in cuteness, just like a puppy.

“B-but how to play this game?” The robot girl was confused as her hands were placed in front of the keyboard.
“Don't be afraid, the game will fully guide you. Just calm down and read.” Allan grinned, his hand gently patting his new sister's head to reassure her.
“Eh, the game title and character look like me!” Yona plays the game and is constantly amazed by the surprises. ”And you're in there talking just like you did when you told me!”
“Heheh.” The brown-haired boy chuckled at the way Yona first played the game and saw herself in it. "The journey of Yona fighting with Yona begins ~."
“I-I see…” the robot girl continued to play, shouting in panic to herself in the game. ”It's not because of mom! Mama is not the one who caused the rebellion!”

Allan couldn't stop laughing until his cheeks were tired. He got up from his chair and left his room. Taking a breath to regain strength, he saw that there was still no Elina outside the living room. She left home early to go buy more components and tools for Yona herself. With her newly purchased smartphone, Elina used it and searched the corners of London on her own. Although Allan was a little worried when he remembered the policeman's words about robberies and monsters. However, optimistic thinking helps him believe that the police and Guardian will do their job well.

Bing bong

“Hmm?”

The doorbell rang, drawing Allan's attention. He immediately went to the door, curious because he didn't know who was visiting. Because Elina and Yona both had the keys to his house, there was a high possibility that someone else was ringing the bell.

Clack

“Hello kid~.”

The guest at the door was a man with a small, child-like figure, a white beard covering the lower half of his face, and ears as pointed as the tip of a leaf. He wore a pointed cloth hat and a coat with wide sleeves. In his hand were several boxes of McDonald's Happy Meals, and behind him was a messenger bag. If he wore a red suit, he would be no different from Santa Claus.

“Uncle Reg!” Allan rejoiced as he exclaimed the name of that Gnome guest.
“Hohoh, I haven't seen you in a year and you've grown taller again~.” The Gnome guest laughed excitedly as he entered the house and took off his shoes. "How have you been? Eat in moderation? Are you having any trouble, kid?”
“Except for the fact that I was stuck with money 9 months ago and had a minor illness last month, I am completely fine and healthy again.” The brown-haired boy laughed and closed the door. “You haven't had any trouble lately, have you?”
“Sometimes neighbors complain about explosions or smoke leaks because our work is not as expected.” Reg waved his hands and laughed out loud.
“Heheh, you're always like that.” Allan went to the refrigerator and opened the door. What do you drink? Milk? Tea? Or soft drinks?”
“Of course it's tea.” Reg jumped up on a chair that was a bit high for him, placing his hand on the Happy Meal box on the table. He stroked his beard while sniffing. “Are you having friends over or buying any new equipment?”

“Ah, half right.” Allan took out a pot of cold tea and a cup of ice water and brought it to the table to pour. "New members of the family, an older sister and a younger sister. They are so nice and cute~.”
“Oho, happy for you kid.” Reg laughed and drank his tea slowly. "May I have the honor of seeing who has adopted my last lonely boy?"

“Okay, my sister is in the room right now.” Allan walked to his door and opened it. ”Yona, someone wants to see you. And please allow me to borrow little Yona for a while~.”
“Eh, ah-uh.” Yona turned to Allan in confusion and then looked at the computer screen continuously for several times. "I'll be there soon!"

[Aw… that's not fair, Al!]
[Set up a group to release dislike Allan for possessing Yona?]
[It's not your sister, it's OUR sister!]
[Summon the painters!]
[‘My sister isekai from the game, and now works as a streamer’ is the new fanfic title I will cook.]
[She's such a noob! Must take advantage of the game of grabbing enemies and throwing them away! And must explore the entire area to loot enough items and upgrades!]
[Yona's 6th stab in the level after the tutorial, a very pro moment.]
[Yona doesn't need to play well, she just needs to lose a lot and scream enthusiastically.]
[(。˃ ᵕ ˂ )⸝♡]

“I-I'll be back soon. Everyone please!”

Yona bowed once to the audience before leaving her chair. The chat lines show regret mixed with enthusiasm for the robot girl, of course there are exceptions. Yona went out to the living room, met the guest sitting at the dining table and felt curious.

“Introducing Uncle Reg, this is Yona. The cute little sister you were talking about ~.” Allan finished speaking then looked at Yona. ”This is Uncle Regnald, the owner of the orphanage and the one who took care of me since childhood.”
“Hello baby~.” Reg waved his hand, eyes wide and a smile hidden under his white beard. He looked extremely kind like Santa Claus.
“Hello Uncle Regnald, nice to meet you.” Yona smiled back and walked over to shake Uncle Gnome's hand.
“Looks like your creator or producer is pretty cool.” Reg held Yona's metal hand and shook it gently. His mouth kept admiring, his other hand adjusting his glasses. ”Not only does it create a little girl with sophisticated design, delicate appearance, and smooth movements like a living person. Truly a masterpiece by artists who put all their love into their masterpiece.”
“Yes, mama loves you very much. And I also love my mom very much!”

Yona smiled brightly with sparkling eyes at that simple but profound comment. Because that is also a rare thing that this robot girl heard before coming to this place.

“That's right, it's a good thing I also have some toys to bring along.”

The old Gnome immediately put his bag on the table and rummaged around. From inside, he took out a humanoid mini robot in full armor and a gun attached to his hand. The entire metal figure is meticulously painted, even the light reflects the red from the helmet and the orange of the armor.

”Here, a gift for you~.” Reg placed in Yona's hand the doll he admired.
“Thank you…oh!” When she received the doll in her hands, the robot girl fixed her eyes on it and praised it endlessly. ” The figure is made entirely of metal! It's small and light but meticulously flawless! Joints can move flexibly! The paint layer not only does not hide the shine of the figure, but also enhances it! Inside the glass, if you look closely you can see your face!”
“Hohoh, I like this girl already, little Al.” Reg stroked his beard and laughed heartily.
“It's good that you two get along~.”

Allan nodded, secretly feeling relieved. The first meeting of the two uncles and nephews, how they could understand each other so much was truly unbelievable. At the same time, he was glad to have another person, especially a child who could understand some of Reg's passion and ingenuity.

“That's right kid Al, Happy Meal cooked by Chef Reg, plus toys included. Eat before it gets cold!” Reg quickly opened the red food box and gave Allan the burger. The cake was still smoky and filled with the scent of fried chicken.
“Well, snacking before lunch is not a good idea.” Allan raised his eyebrows and looked at the cake in his hand.
“No one will know if no one sees!” The old Gnome placed his index finger in front of his mouth, his eyebrows moving up and down.
“Hm… good idea~.”

Allan smiled mischievously at that idea. The brown-haired boy brought the chicken burger to his mouth and scraped it. However, before he could bite off the cake, he suddenly pulled the burger out of his mouth, his face showing extreme shock!

“Mr. Allan?” Yona opened her eyes wide when she saw that confusing action.
"What's wrong?" Reg got out of his chair and walked towards Allan in worry.
“…What's wrong with the burger!” Allan covered his mouth, his eyes narrowed in shock and pain. “The scent is faintly rotten, the texture is mushy, and the taste is bitter!”
“Where can I see?” Reg walked over to the cake, then he suddenly waved his hand.

Boom

Reg's arms suddenly grew large and long, enough to pin the armored Allan against the wall!

“BROTHER ALLAN!” Yona cried out loudly. The girl quickly ran back to the boy to remove Reg's arm. “Why did you do that!”
“Tch, that's fast.” Reg clicked his tongue and his face wrinkled in discomfort. "If you obediently accept the cake, you'll be done."
"…Who are you?" Behind the armor's goggles, Allan glared. “And how come you have some of Uncle Reg's things?”
“Understood quickly, but it's too late.”

That Gnome old man with a distorted smile, his whole body melted. From his small body a large amount of smelly and dark green liquid flowed out. It grew larger and taller, and then formed two spots of light and a hole full of sharp teeth. That creature was no different from a large liquid mass with a deformed face.

“Why is there a Monster here!” Allan was horrified at what was happening before him.
“Monster? Is that what you call the person you gloated about turning me in to the police?” The Slime-like creature grinned. “Or am I so despised that I am forgotten so quickly?”
“…” The boy in the armor tried to push away the liquid that was making the armor soften, but it stuck to him tighter than chewing gum. Unable to escape that awkward moment, he began to buy time. “How did you suddenly have the same strength as me?”
“A wise god gave it to me.” The Slime chuckled, his yellow eyes shining. “Unlike the cowardly god Gruumsh who controls our powers. That god recognized and revealed it to me, and helped me discover my strength! Thanks to that, I was freed from the bars of the police and the shackles of ordinary people!”

SPLASH

Allan and Yona took advantage of the enemy's chatter, and both joined forces to tear off the monster's sticky arm that was stickier than glue. The two brothers immediately counterattacked, with a flying kick and a powerful punch. The two attacks broke the giant liquid body and filled the room with sticky fluid.

“This guy… is too dangerous…” Allan shivered as he touched the dented armor in the shape of the Slime's hand.
“You may be strong, but it's useless against my Slime body!” The liquid blocks gathered together and formed the Slime's face instantly.

“Fuck… Ugh!” Allan's hand wrapped around the mouth of the helmet. His mouth wrinkled, his tongue pressed tightly against the edge of his mouth to suppress the burning pain.
“Where are you injured- Agh!” Before Yona could understand anything more, the touch function was reporting that her hands were experiencing acid corrosion!
“How do you feel when your parts stick to your mouth and hands? Nothing will make it stop eating you slowly~.” The Slime monster laughed gleefully at the pain. He couldn't hold back his joy and continued talking. “Thank you to the police officer who arrested you. Thanks to him, I was able to find you and retaliate!”

“…He revealed it to you?” Allan stood with his legs wide apart and took a defensive stance. Yona was equally confused, but could only raise her fists in readiness.
“Hahaha, good news for you, not at all.” That dangerous robber brought his face closer to the two cousins without hesitation. “Because he was so stubborn and refused to open his mouth, I just swallowed him. Thanks to that, I know the whereabouts of that old Gnome! Honestly, his meat is tough and tastes bad. Even though it's a show to tempt your taste buds, it's worth it if it can fool you."
“…AAAAAAH!”

A cracking sound echoed in his chest, Allan screamed with all the breath in his lungs. He threw his whole body at the monster to bring down his fury on him.

 

BAM

With just one swing of his hand with his liquid-filled body, he knocked the brown-haired boy away. The wall of the room caved in, and Allan fell from the apartment building more than 10 stories high!

“BROTHER ALLAN!” Yona quickly jumped out of the room and landed on the ground, creating an equally loud impact sound. The girl ran to her brother who was trying to get up with his injured body.
“…I'm…fine…” Allan tried to suppress the sadness all over his body, his mouth felt like it was on fire, and his mind was like a jumbled mess. He sat up and gritted his teeth.

Blop

The sound of a large amount of water exploding like bubbles resounded. And then both brothers saw that the Slime monster was right in front of them.

“I have eaten many unpleasant people, even Monsters in the Dungeon, and now my strength is much greater. You are no match for me, Allan!” That slimy criminal laughed sarcastically at the man who once imprisoned him. In his eyes, Allan is now no different from a crippled mouse. He can now leisurely toy with you to death!

“We have to retreat!” Yona quickly lifted one of Allan's arms and put it on her shoulder, even though the two were very different in height.
“But…” Allan hesitated and looked at the enemy, because he was too dangerous, not only for him but also for civilians!

“Be careful, there are monsters nearby, everyone please evacuate this area!” An Earthling police officer stood up and informed all the surrounding people. He and an Orc colleague raised their guns towards the giant slime mass and spoke to the radio. ”Allow open fire to handle the target!”

Bang bang bang bang

“RUN!”

Allan screamed as he faced the police who began shooting to relieve the danger. The criminal was not injured at all by the bullets, but actually melted them. Seeing that, he immediately got excited and changed his target. The monster shot out tentacles that shot towards the policemen as fast as arrows!

Splash

“GAH!”

Allan quickly rushed forward, he raised his arms to shield the police officers. Although all three were thrown away by the force of the tentacles, the Earthling and Orc policemen only suffered minor scratches. In contrast to them, the armor pieces on the back were dented and melted like ice cubes due to high heat. His entire body was filled with smoke that reeked of the metal of his armor and the rotting smell of Slime fluid.

“Brave yet.” That Slime guy laughed happily at the injured and devastated Allan. “You can't even take care of yourself but you're also trying to protect other weak people?”
"… Of course." Allan struggled to stand up. However, he could still stand straight, his eyes unwavering like a bullet wanting to pierce the inhuman monster's face. “Someone needs to protect them… and make you pay for your crimes!”

0