New World with a New Hope
84 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello, people of the internet are welcome to my book Twilight online. The past two books are in Hiatus due to not planning enough but they will be back and improved and edited and reworked.

Now if you want to be 2 chapters ahead my patreon is patreon.com/ZeroMoringstar.

Also if you just wish to support me and join the community then the discord is 

https://discord.gg/8MKhqbtGxt

Anyway leave a comment and enjoy the story I am writing for fun but any support would be helpful so thank you. I am a novice but I am trying my best. I will be trying to get better as I go. 

 

It has been 4 years since Nyx has been reborn into this new world.He was at first surprised that he now had a second chance at life and that he could live again instead of being swallowed up by that black hole and forever be in darkness. He was also surprised at how advanced this world is.

 

The world had no monsters to fight and no other races as well. There were only humans in this world and it seemed that the world was at peace and very advanced.There were so many giant buildings and the common household had so many appliances to make life easier. As I grew up my mom named Anna Moringstar was worried about me. I was very quiet compared to other kids and did not play with others when she sent me to daycare.

 

She took me to a doctor to see if there was anything wrong with me medically. The Doctors just seemed to label me with mental problems since they could not really find anything wrong with me physically.They wanted me to take meds that would help me interact more and be more social but my mom was having none of that. She yelled at the doctor for even thinking of such a thing since she wanted her baby to not be on medication so young and she liked the way I was.

I mean I guess it was my fault to begin with. I did not really talk to other kids because I felt out of place with people my current age. I did not want to play and color all the time. I wanted to read books about this world and its history and also learn. In my old world only the nobles were able to read and write since they had the money and the power to do so. So having the option to learn was very liberating for me.

 

Having my mom is my life was amazing for me though and what she did for work was amazing as well.My mom was a Ceo for a business all for medication for animals and food for them all while having a whole ranch for animals that needed a place to stay due to various reasons,There was Tigers and Wolves to Dogs and Cats. There were so many birds and even monkeys. The list goes on and on how many animals are at this ranch.

 

My mom introduced me to all the animals and they all seemed to love me a lot. I loved them as well and I loved taking care of all of them. All I needed was my mom and animals in this life to be honest.Today my mom did say though that her friends and their daughter were moving close to them and that I would probably like her. However most kids my age see me as a weirdo or a nerd since I read all the time.

 

“Nyx! My baby boy, are you ready to meet my friend’s daughter! You are gonna love her because she is very friendly and nice.I really hope she becomes your friend sweetie but if she is mean to you then tell me okay?”

 

My mom looked at me with an excited and worried expression about making a friend. I feel bad that I worry my mom so much about making friends but it is hard to connect to people after Luna. She was my everything in my last life and I wanted to live with her forever. However I realize that I have to move on sooner or later. This is a new life and I have to move forward. 

 

“I will try and get along with her mom. I am sorry for making you worry about me making friends. I am sure she will be a nice girl I can get along with hopefully.”

 

She had a smile on her face and hugged me. I am really happy that in this life I have someone I can rely on.A bunch of the dogs and cats started to join in the hug.Well looks like mom is not the only one that cares about me a lot. To be honest it has been kinda strange to wake up to having animals watching all your life but now I am used to it.

 

 Ding Dong

 

“Oh that should be Emma and Sky. I can't wait for you to meet my friends honey. Emma is a Librarian and Sky runs a dojo for martial arts. They are good people and have been my friends since I was your age along with your father.”

 

He watched as his mom walked off to go and get the door. He was surprised she mentioned his dad. She never really mentioned him that much. All that he knows is that he was killed in action serving in the military and that we have the same color black hair. As he was thinking of his father he heard the front door open and barking from the dogs coming from the front door.

 

He saw a woman with Red hair with Silver eyes and a man with blue hair and Silver eyes and a little girl his age that had Red hair and silver eyes. She seemed to have a very happy and excited expression as she was playing with some of the dogs that were by the front door. The woman with red hair looked at me and froze for a moment like she saw a ghost but then smiled.

 

“This must be little Nyx. He looked just like Zero when he was younger but he has your eyes.Hello little cutie you can call me Auntie Emma and my husband Uncle Sky and this is my daughter Rose.”

 

Rose, who was playing with the dogs, looked over to where me and her mother were talking and ran over.

 

“Hi! My name is Rose. It is nice to meet you! You have so many dogs and cats here! What are all their names and do you have any other animals!”

 

So many questions all at once made me confused but I answered her one by one. She seemed like a nice person I could get along with. She didn’t rush me to answer her questions and waited for me to answer. However she also kept hugging me or playing with my hair a lot which was weird.

 

“My name is Nyx and it is nice to meet you. We have a lot of dogs and cats because my mom helps animals. We have more than dogs and cats here but they are dangerous for people other than my mom and me. Also why are you playing with my hair?”

 

She seemed to pause playing with my hair but then went back to playing with it with an excited smile on her face. Then she started to walk around me in a circle with an infectious smile. Then she sat down next to one of the puppies and started playing with it while looking at me.

 

“You actually answered all my questions! Usually people ignore me and tell me I am being too loud. We are gonna be best friends!”

 

She had a smug smile on her face like she was not gonna take no for an answer about being her best friend.I really don’t think we will get along let alone being best friends she will probably get bored like all the rest. Little did I know I would be massively wrong.

 

5