Murder Kittens and Best Friend
68 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It has been 13 years since I met Rose. She became my best friend without me even knowing. How does that even happen? But anyway, she was always in the same school as me. Also, she would always want to hang out and read with me and we did martial arts together in her father's Dojo.

Rose was actually an amazing friend and reminded me of Luna a lot. She always seemed to make time for me and stood up whenever someone spoke badly about me. She was very social, while I was the opposite. But she would never force me to make friends with people who did not like me or I did not like, which was reassuring for me.

Other than that right now I am sitting in my last class. High school has been a pain in the ass for me or school in general. I have perfect grades but usually, people around me bother me or try to bully me. My not wanting to talk to people is offensive and they now don’t like me. How in the hell does that make sense? These people want attention all the time.

RING RING

“Nyx! Come on, let's go home. We have to talk about what we are gonna do for your birthday tomorrow. You are not skipping the party we are gonna plan for you so don’t even try to run away!”

Well, my bloodhound of a friend Rose is already on the case for my birthday tomorrow. But, I don't have anything planned. I'm interested in a new VR system and game that's popular. It also allows streaming, where you can make a living by streaming video games.

"Rose, you know I don’t like doing anything special for my birthday. But, I have been thinking of buying something for my birthday tomorrow with my saved money.”

Nyx grabbed his backpack as he talked with Rose. He looked at Rose. She had that smug, scheming face she always had when she was about to plan something. This won’t go well for him. Tomorrow she is gonna do something.

“Well, why don’t you let me know what you want then and I can get it for you. After all, you always give me gifts but you never let me give you gifts. So it's only fair if I get you something for your birthday.”

He sighed but nodded at the comment. He did not like getting gifts but he always gave gifts to the people he cared about. Most people in school thought we were dating. This was because I give her gifts when she has a rough day. I would not mind if that was true as Rose is very beautiful but we are friends.

“Fine Rose I wanted to buy and check out this very advanced VR system and this new game Twilight online. I wanted to try out this summoner class that people say is trash. I love animals so I want to see if I can get pets and have fun in the game and stream.”

Rose took in the information with a smug smile and started to gather her things off her desk. She then looked at her phone and started to text and look up some stuff. Now I am really worried about what she is doing. 

“Hehe, my plans will begin. I have given the mother information that will please her. Now we must finally get him a gift and he will love it. Then we will prove that we are best friends. After 13 years, I will finally fulfill my evil plan!"

He looked at him with a deadpan expression on what the heck he heard. He needs to talk to her parents about therapy. He drags her out of the class as she is still plotting like a villain off of a kid’s show. Yeah, tomorrow is gonna be a long day.

“Come on Rose, we have to head home. It is a friday and I do not want to stay in school longer than I have to. You can talk about your evil plan at my house.”

She finally stopped her evil planning and giggled then took my arm and walked out the school with me. What is with all the touchy women in my life? I might be cursed to be with ladies like Luna, my mom, and now Rose for the rest of my life.

Well as we finally made it out of the school or what I call a second hell.We went on our way towards my house like always. We never went to Rose’s house much. She thinks my house is cooler because of all the animals we have. That was true. We had a lot of baby animals born last year.

The Ranch had a new litter of wolf pups that were born. The wolves saw me as their child. They let me in their den to see my new brother and sisters. They let my mom in too. She has been caring for them since they were born. Then some tigers also had some cubs and a bunch of puppies and kittens.

The only animals that have not had babies yet were the monkeys and the bears. The Pandas and Grizzlies are expecting babies though. We were very surprised about the Pandas. They are hard to have cubs and to care for. It costs millions yearly due to all the bamboo and other factors.

“Hey Nyx, I wanted to ask you something. Did you name the new wolf pups and the tiger cubs? I wanted to help you pick out names. Especially any of the girls I want to name all the girls there please.”

He sighed as he saw Rose’s puppy dog eyes looking at him. She was begging for the chance to name one of the tiger cubs. Well, I can’t wait to see them as well though. Leon and Allie are one of my favorites on the ranch. I can't wait to see their cubs. I will see the wolf pups tomorrow on my birthday.

“Yeah sure I can let you name some of the girls but I get to name some of them as well. I am also excited about seeing the cubs. I am thinking of seeing the wolf pups tomorrow due to them wanting a day of rest after having babies.”

We made it to the ranch pretty fast as there was no traffic when we took the bus back home. Living in New York was great due to the public transit. But, it only goes so far. The ranch is far from any city. When we got to the ranch, we saw mom was not home. But, some of the ranch workers were here tending to the animals.

“Nyx! Come on, let's go see the baby cubs! They are gonna be so cute and tiny. I want to hug them to death thinking about one.”

He arrived at the area where the tigers are being kept. He saw Leon and Allie running towards him as he went into the endcloser. If you saw two giant tigers coming at you, you would want to run or pray that your life would be spared. Nyx opened up his arms and welcomed his long-time friends.

They licked his face and pounced on him. Alle was licking his hair and face a lot, welcoming him like her baby had come home. Allie always treated him like one of her own cubs so he was very happy to see his so-called new brother and sisters. Nyx and Rose followed them back to their den and saw the cutest things he has ever seen. He saw four little tiger cubs, two girls and two boys.

“NYX! THEY ARE SO CUTE! LOOK AT THEIR CUTE FUR AND LITTLE PAWS AND THEIR BIG CUTE EYES! I AM GONNA FAINT!”

Nyx chuckled. Rose was playing with one of the Tiger cubs. "Welcome to the family, little ones. I pity you. She won't let you go anytime soon." Then he heard screaming behind him and saw his mom taking pictures behind him. Welp this is gonna be a long day for sure.

 

Hello, people of the internet are welcome to my book Twilight online. The past two books are in Hiatus due to not planning enough but they will be back and improved and edited and reworked.

Now if you want to be 2 chapters ahead my patreon is patreon.com/ZeroMoringstar.

Also if you just wish to support me and join the community then the discord is 

https://discord.gg/8MKhqbtGxt

Anyway leave a comment and enjoy the story I am writing for fun but any support would be helpful so thank you. I am a novice but I am trying my best. I will be trying to get better as I go.

 

5