New Life and New Love
73 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Today is April 14 2070 Nyx’s 18th birthday and he is an adult. You might think that would be amazing, but it sucks. He has to find a job and then deal with bills, taxes, and other crap. But, he does not have to find a job. He works for his mom as an animal handler. He is also her only child and would inherit her company and assets so he did not need to work. 

“Nyx! I can hear you up there come down so I can give your birthday breakfast and Birthday punches!. Rose should be coming soon so make sure to get dressed or don’t I am sure she will like to see you shirtless anyway.”

He sighed as his mom mentioned Rose in that light. She still thinks that he and Rose should get married and have children one day. She wants to be a grandma as fast as possible. Also, Auntie Emma also agrees with her a lot and seems to support the idea. Heck, even Uncle Sky said to me that I would be the only boy he would accept dating his daughter.

“Mom I am coming down and stop mentioning Rose like that please we are just best friends. Also thank you for the breakfast!”

He sighed as he thought about Rose . Deep down, he liked her more than a friend. But, he was still getting over Luna from his past life and his feelings for her. It was finally time to move on and give love a chance. After all, Rose was the perfect girl other than Luna and she would maybe give him a chance if he asked her out.

He walked downstairs and saw his mom cooking the last of his birthday breakfast. She was not kidding today with breakfast there were so many dishes she made. She had bacon and eggs with hashbrowns and sausage with Pineapple mango smoothies. Also had pancakes and waffles as well that looked very fluffy and smelled amazing.

“Hey honey I hope you like all the food I made you. I made so much because Rose should be coming here in a minute. Also I know you like that girl with how much you stare at her. Hurry up and confess your feelings. I need grandbabies!”

He sighed and nodded his head at the notion of his mom being right. He was going to confess to her today and let’s see what goes from there. Also, he wanted to look into getting that Vr system today and playing the game. The Starlight system was interesting and the best on the market. They also created Twilight Online.

“Actually Mom you are right about me and Rose. I am planning on asking her out and confessing my feelings today. Also, I wanted to try and check out this new Vr system and buy it with a game I wanted to play. I plan on streaming so I can make money and also to have fun.”

His mother looked at him with an excited grin and squealed, "Omg, I am going to tell your Aunt about the exciting news! Looks like we are gonna be actual Sisters and also Grandma’s! Also, your Uncle can finally stop preparing to fire his shotgun at Rose’s First boyfriend!”

He looked at his mom with a deadpan expression. He hoped that what she just said was a joke and not real. Well, if it is, at least I have Uncle Sky's support, I guess. Which is good because that man can snap me in half and I go to his dojo so I should know. Nyx continued to eat his breakfast in peace until he heard a doorbell and all the dogs barking.

His mom went to open the door as he was still eating breakfast. He wanted to go out after this and try to see Twilight Online and the VR pod. The Market price is about 1,500 dollars for the regular version and the premium version. The current price is 2,500 dollars. He wants this version due to the extra features. He can be in the game for many hours due to this pod.

“NYX! Happy Birthday! I have your gift for you. It is at the door waiting for you! Also don’t be greedy and save me some bacon and eggs or I will beat your fatass until next week.”

He heard Rose yelling at him and also what seemed to be a beeping of a delivery truck from the front door. He saw her in a light blue dress. It made her beautiful red hair pop out more. The dress also complimented her silver eyes. She was beautiful like an angel coming down from the earth appeared on his doorstep. Yeah, he was into her and finally realized that he had to admit it to her today or sooner rather than later.

He looked at the delivery truck's place. It was a white pod with a black chair and a very futuristic helmet inside. "Yes, put it down and take it to the room upstairs on the right. You better not damage this pod or else my Aunt will have your head!”

He looked at the truck as it set the pod down. About 4 guys came out of the truck and started carrying it up the stairs. "You got me the best pod. How did you get it so fast? It usually takes a week to get here. You got it in one day and paid for all the expenses.”

Rose looked at him smugly. She was lucky she was cute or he would smack her. "Well, I have connections. After all, my last name is Starlight. What did you expect? Also, your mom texted. She said you had something to tell me in private. Is something wrong?"”

He started to panic and gave his mom a dirty look. She had a smug look on her face as she mouthed out "grandbabies." "Um, Yeah I had something to talk to you about. Let’s go to the backyard to get some more privacy from noisy people who are listening.” He glared at his mom as he walked out back with Rose.

They walked outside to the backyard. All the dogs and cats roamed near the garden and greenhouse. Nyx looked at Rose with a nervous expression. He worried about what he was going to say. "So Rose, you know we have been friends for a long time. There have been many rumours about us dating at school as you know as well.”

Rose looked at him confused for a second but then had an angry expression on her face.” Are those people at school bothering you? I swear those people should mind their own business, it is not like you like mMM!”

Nyx took his chance and kissed her as she was about to finish that sentence. He wasn't thinking, but he thought this was the best way to tell her. He's not good with words. "Well, the rumours were true. I do like you. Sorry if the kiss was not mutual."

Rose looked shell-shocked about the kiss. She walks towards him after he pulls back. Then grabs his face and gives him a long sweet kiss back.”You finally kissed me you jerk! I have been waiting for so many years for this! I was thinking I was going to have to ask you out on a date! You are taking me out on a date and then we are making out all night as punishment!”

He smiled as he processed the surprise of receiving a kiss. He starts to laugh and smile at the thought of having her make out with him as punishment. He should have done this sooner, to be honest. But, he needed to get the idea that this was a new life and a new chance at love. Then, he heard many camera clicks. He saw Aunt  Emma, Uncle Sky, and his mom with big smiles and cameras. 

“”” GRANDBABIES  YAYYY”””

Hello, people of the internet are welcome to my book Twilight online. The past two books are in Hiatus due to not planning enough but they will be back and improved and edited and reworked.

Now if you want to be 2 chapters ahead my patreon is patreon.com/ZeroMoringstar.

Also if you just wish to support me and join the community then the discord is 

https://discord.gg/8MKhqbtGxt

Anyway leave a comment and enjoy the story I am writing for fun but any support would be helpful so thank you. I am a novice but I am trying my best. I will be trying to get better as I go.

6