Info- The Adventurer’s Guild and Currency
42 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Adventurer's Guild

The Adventurers Guild is a group of people who once decided they were tired of Monsters destroying their world and had nothing to do about it. So they decided to become a group that would fight monsters for a living, Where great heroes would emerge and become beacons of hope. They even helped people with simple tasks as well as people who were not strong enough yet to fight. They would bring hope in a world where there was so much despair. Even if the gods never answered the Guild would stand until the last member is gone. They are the pillars of humanity. From Highest to Lowest rank is

EX- These adventurers are the strongest in the world where they can face the gods themselves and are potential World Enders Thearts as well.

S -These adventurers fight the strongest monsters in the land. Elder dragons, Primal Elementals. The most powerful monsters the land can offer. They can destroy a Major city

A- These adventurers are the Elite class of people who have enough power to destroy a Major town. They are usually the highest level people interact with or see often. They take off major monsters that have the same class as them.

B- These adventurers are the strong and mostly the mentors of the guild where they help the lower ranks with training. They also help with defending towns in monster waves and can fight a town threat.

C- These adventures are the people that have a bit of experience with monsters and can help defend towns as a group but usually these are the more experienced standard adventurer

D- These Adventurers are people who have committed to making their lives fighting monsters and have done at least 10 jobs for the guild and have been successful in them.

E- The regular adventure that has at least 5 jobs fighting monsters and the basic level and has the potential to be in combat

F- These people are brand new and usually are not taken seriously by the higher adventurers since most of them don't wish to fight monsters however this is where all people start.

======================================================================

Currency

Bronze coins are the lowest value of money in this world and 50 of them can make up a Silver coin. This currency is mainly used by all of the people in the world. Usually used at food stalls or staying in rundown inns or getting at least some food but not a lot.

Silver coins are the third highest value of money in the world. 50 bronze is a silver coin and most good inns or businesses take a sliver or higher. However, people usually don't care what money they have bronze or silver money is money unless you are a noble who is stuck up and doesn't want any dirty slivers and bronze.

Gold coins are the second highest value of money. 20 slivers equal 1 gold and usually only high-end businesses take gold. They are for the high class after all or at least that is what nobles say. Merchants also usually use gold but they don't care as long as they get the money they are owed.

Platinum coins are the highest value of coins and usually high-end nobles use this currency or adventurers that take in high-end missions. Well, 100 gold coins equals one platinum coin.

Let us put this into perspective a regular person let's say a person that has a job as a farm hand. They would make 20-30 Bronze a week. A person who is a farmer and is doing amazing at his farm 2 to 3 slivers a week.

Now a Merchant that is selling famous soap would be making 20 to 30 slivers a week.

Now a Noble that has a clothing line and is very successful or an Adventurer that is B class would be making 3 to 5 gold a week.

Now A Duke is in charge of all the farms in the southern area and would make 20- 50 gold a week.

So most common people would only use silver and Bronze. Then Highend nobles and Adventurers used gold and platinum.

4