Info-Classes, Awakening, Starlight Vr System
55 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Classes

Warrior- Physical class that deals with weapons to hand-to-hand combat. In time these people become the masters of their own bodies and skills able to shatter mountains

Mage- A Magical class able to shape the world around them with Arcance energy.Taking the Element or Elements they are attuned with and pushing them to the point where the world reshapes to their will.

Hunter- A Physical class able to hunt for the things they want most. You could be a master thief wanting all the riches. Or you can be an Apex Predator wanting to hunt the strongest beasts alive. In the end, everyone hunts for something.

Priest- A Faith Class able to cry to the gods to answer your pleas. The Gods have always been watching and wanted worship. Some have answered while others have not. The Gods all not all good and some gods are not all bad. In the End the Gods you believe in will give you power through your faith. Open your heart and they shall answer.

Summoner-A Magical Class able to summon Beings of pure light to the Darkest of demons. Summoning the Beasts of old that were able to stand to the gods. They Summon power from the forgotten realms of power to help them. They shall Answer thy call for a price but know this. They have endless potential

Each class have multiple types some rarer than others. it depends on ones soul.

==================================================================

Awakening

To have a status and a class in the world of Twilight the only way is to go to one of the factions of the world which are the Adventurer Guild, The Church, The Mage Guild, and The Royal Family.

Usually, the Mage Guild and the Church Charge a big fee or you have to promise to join their organization. The Royal Family does awakenings for other nobles or heroes who don't have a status but do something amazing! The Adventurer Guild is the only faction that does awakenings for free and you can join the Adventurer Guild and still be in another organization. The only thing they ask of you in return is to sign a magic contract that you will not strive to destroy humanity and not to use your power for Major crimes such as Murder, Rape, Etc. Minor crimes they don't really care.

The Awakening is a magic ritual that first scans your potential and then awakens it. The Ritual gives you the choice of options that will be your class based on the choices and decisions and personality you made in your life. The Average for Stats for a human is 10 anything over is above average.

======================================================================

Vr System

VR system for Twilight Online is going to be called Starlight System by the company Starlight Industries.

The VR system is a full dive system that lasts 12 hours and links to the person’s nervous system and has a is where it holds the body and can stimulate the muscles and inject nutrition if needed as a replacement for a meal. Also, the VR system is able to be a hub for multiple games out of starlight or just has a hub where friends can hang out and relax. The VR system is also connected to the internet especially since it is able to stream to people. It can also access forums and banking seamlessly and even be connected to your house for alerts.

In case of emergency, the Starlight system will contact local authorities. They will arrive usually in 3 minutes to the location and the VR system is able to do medical scans and provide help.

4