The Chaos of Stream Chat and SIMPS!!
56 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

He looked around and saw three symbols floating in the air. He was still reeling from the effect his awakening had. "Well Mr Nyx, it seems that you have become a summoner. You still need to pick the type of summoner you want to be. I am guessing that you will choose demonic or angelic like the past travelers. But, it is rare that the goddess of beasts blesses someone so all I will say is choose wisely.”

Nyx took in the information and nodded. He had a feeling based on the Guild Master's words. The Beast type was not weak, but rare. It would be powerful later on. After all, Demonic would be weak to Angelic and Angelic would be weak to Demonic. Also, only 1 percent of people get the option for Beast. No one took it since they thought it would be weak. “I have already chosen what type I wish to be. I choose the beast type since I always loved the creatures of old.

The symbol on his hand started to glow again. Tendrils of golden light went up his arm. A new symbol, a dragon with a claw mark, appeared on his shoulder. "Well, Nyx, you have chosen a powerful type. The Goddess of Beasts will shine upon you in the future. I can see it. You are probably the first Traveler to select the Beast type. It's amazing to see that these days. You can summon your first beast at any time. The gods unlock that ability. But, once you reach level 10, come back to get your next beast.”

He nodded. Since he has awakened, he can now call upon his status. "Um, Guild Master, do you need me to show you my status?" Jessica said that you would need my status for information for joining the guild.” The Guild Master seemed to hold her hand up and gesture for the mages in the room to leave. He guessed that only she wanted to see his status and to not show it off. That seemed like a stupid idea.

Name: Nyx

Class: Summoner

Level 1

Type- Beast

Str-12

Agi-13

Con-12

Int-15

Wis-15

Cha-9

Luk-13

Skills-

Identify

Beast Space

Beast Bond

He touched the symbol on his hand. A golden hologram appeared in front of him. It showed his status. Then he also saw an icon for a camera and another icon that had a doorway. These were probably the streaming option and the log-out option. His stats were good. They were better than average, except for Charisma. But, he expected it. He was not a people person and he preferred actions to words. 

“You have a very interesting status Nyx. Most of your stats are above average. Usually, all you Travelers are average or below. This is disappointing. But, it's very reassuring. Normal means cannot kill you. But you however are way above average. Especially Luck, a stat determined at birth and rarely increased. I have high expectations of you Nyx you may leave and talk to Jessica at the front desk about joining the guild. Have a nice day.”

She gave him one last meaningful look and then left. Rose is going to be jealous of how the women look in the game or drooling over them. She always loved good-looking women in the games she played. Heck, she once smacked him upside the head when he said he would not smash Raven from Teen Titans. He said it to be polite and avoid hurting her feelings. But, she took offence to him not saying he would. "Well, I guess I can start streaming now."

He clicked on the camera icon and saw that there was an interface and a camera that was hovering around him. Before he started streaming, he was testing the interface. It seemed like there were options on when he wanted to stream. He could pause it. It would turn off when sensitive stuff happened in the game. The stream would not show it. He could also mentally control his camera and make it move. Also, there was an option for a second camera.

                                                               Stream Chat

========================================================================

Petlover: A NEW SUMMONER I CAN SEE THE SYMBOL ON HIS HAND AND ARM!!! SO MANY FLUFFY PETS HOPEFULLY!

Cute is Justice: Ah I see a fellow man or woman of culture. I am here for the potential cuteness. 

HateofEnd: He seems weak as fuck and will die with the first monster he comes across

 Fall of Heros: Fair most summoners are weak as fuck and this one did not even pick the badass demons

NeedsaHusband: I don’t care about his summons or him being strong or weak. I want him as a boyfriend. He is HOT!

DommyMom: Little girl you can’t even handle all that. But I will Agree he is a looker. I wonder if he enjoys being tied up.

MustProtect: Okay you two are Thirsty as Hell LEAVE THE LITTLE BEAN ALONE.

Night Mommy(Mod): Wow my little Nyx is popular but please don’t try and tie up my son unless he consents. I will have to sue you and ban you from his stream sweetheart.

========================================================================

He looked at his stream chat and sighed. Well, thank god he made his mom his mod. She has a lot of free time. She offered to help him with his streaming career. She plans to help him every step of the way. He also expected hate from summoners and other summoners who did not like his type of summoning. Nyx walked up to the front desk as his simps in chat fought for his attention. Oh god, he now had simps and had to deal with them. He walked towards the front desk where Jessica was.

"Oh, Hello Mr. Nyx. I wanted to inform you that I have registered you as a Rank F Adventurer. This is because you are a beginner and everyone starts at this rank. You have to take up at least 5 quests in order to rank up. Also, here is your badge. If you want armour, go to the nearest blacksmith.” She then gave him a pamphlet and his badge. It had a dragon claw and an F. “Also, I suggest teaming with someone. It would help your chances of completing quests.”

New Message-1

Rose: Hey I am waiting outside the guild. I finished my awakening and hurried up out here so we could get weapons. 

He nodded his head at the notion of teaming with someone.” I plan on teaming with a friend who will be a Warrior so I should be okay for now.”Jessica smiled at him and let him go on his way. He walked outside to see Rose in a plain shirt and pants like his. She seemed to be pouting and kicking rocks, like a little kid. “Hey Rose, before you say something stupid, I am streaming. My simps are fighting with each other.”

Rose turned and looked at him with surprise. "You have simps!" Well, this was going to be a long conversation.

Hello, people of the internet are welcome to my book Twilight online. The past two books are in Hiatus due to not planning enough but they will be back and improved and edited and reworked.

Now if you want to be 2 chapters ahead my patreon is patreon.com/ZeroMoringstar.

Also you can be in the stream chat as well with a username

Also if you just wish to support me and join the community then the discord is 

https://discord.gg/8MKhqbtGxt

Anyway leave a comment and enjoy the story I am writing for fun but any support would be helpful so thank you. I am a novice but I am trying my best. I will be trying to get better as I go.

3