Unlocked
16 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

{Goblin, a monster which is known to be the weakest of all the monsters, compared to a normal human its strength is on par with theirs but to hunters goblins are just weak fries but handling a lot of them makes even an experienced veteran bleed to death}

As soon as Auther saw the goblin he took iseuls hand and started to head towards the exit, thorns pierced his clothes making his skin bleed even though without looking back author only ran and ran.

After a while of running, he looked back to see if the goblin was behind them, it was silent for now without knowing when the danger would arise they stopped to take a moment of breath.

"Iseul get back on your legs, I can't keep on dragging you along."

"Auther!"

Tears fell down from Iseul's face, her legs were trembling from fear. Even though she was at the top of our class she was totally terrified to witness the goblin for the first time in her life. She was a well-sheltered child that her mother raised.

"Auther I can't do it anymore, I'm scared"

Auther without wasting a single moment took Iseul's shoulder, He didn't stutter a sentence to make her believe his words.

"Wake up silly girl it's just a single goblin we can defeat it, listen to what I say then we can both survive"

As soon as Auther explained the whole plan they started to run in different paths, which both led to the main entrance.

[Since we both split up the goblin will be confused about which smell to follow. By doing this not only can we save more time but also our rate of survival will skyrocket to 50% that is if nobody gets caught. This was the best way to increase our survival rate rather than simply sticking together and dragging each other down.]

[But still, I don't think we can rely on our luck like this]

Auther slowly stopped running and with his knife, he slowly cut his hands. Since goblins are more attracted to the blood he will surely follow the smell of this blood, by doing this auther thought of buying Iseul more time which could help her call for backup, he already had given her the herb before they parted, if the plan failed she could at least take the herbs to Neo.

Rustle! Rustle!
The sounds started to become loud as the footsteps echoed throughout the forest.It was almost night and the vision was becoming hazier, Auther was too scared to concentrate on the sound but still, he stood boldly ready to confront it any moment

Suddenly a goblin jumped from in front of him, and Auther instinctively rolled down to save himself. He only had a knife to defend himself.
He had to put his life on the line to fight that goblin or else he could end up dying here. He gripped the knife with one hand ready to attack any moment.

He slowly analyzed the goblin. It was an animal that could run as fast as a normal human but its strength was slightly more than an average human.

Auther quickly rushed towards the goblin with his full strength.

"Aahhhhh!"

He dashed toward the goblin's feet to deal quick damage but to his surprise, the goblin pushed him aside with his long stick.

Auther now was speechless, his fear of that green creature started to grow even more, his feet were numb and it was impossible for him to move.

The goblin slowly came up to him. He knew he could die any moment. Auther started crawling with his hands on the ground.

"Thudd!"

Auther felt an excruciating pain behind his back, the goblin started to beat him with the wooden log. He had only hit him once but the pain was undeniably worse than he could imagine. A second hit made him realize how much dangerous this stunt of his was. Auther slowly crawled covering his head in protection leaving his back and his legs in open. The goblin started hitting him on his back A third hit, a fourth hit, the pain never stopped it was like hammering a needle into his body.
Auther while gritting his teeth and shouted with anger "I ain't giving up that easily you f**king piece of sh*t"
The Goblin never stopped hitting, it never had seen a stubborn prey like this, It was already half an hour since Auther got caught, and even the goblin was tired of hitting but Auther never seemed to give up, gradually Auther lost consciousness. Goblin took this chance to finish his hit on the head.

Suddenly An eerie aura filled the entire surroundings. Auther's body woke up, he seemed to be half conscious but a faint red light surrounded his eyes. The entire area was filled with his killing intent.

Auther took a deep breath to stabilize his situation and the next moment he flew toward the goblin holding the knife in his hand, the next instant goblin's head was flying high up in the sky. Auther was still not satisfied, He roared like a wild beast, The monster in the surroundings gathered hearing the sound ready to attack any moment. Authers another roar angered all the monsters so they came down attacking him, rather it looked like Auther was the predator in here. Auther swiftly killed all the beasts in his way, blood started to pour down from his body. After massacring a bunch of monsters he aimlessly wandered into the forest with wounds all over is body.

The next moment Auther opened his eyes he was in his room, he tried to get back on his leg but failed to even move his hands. There was excruciating pain all over his body

"It's no use Don't try to get up, you are heavily injured Auther."

"Uncle!"

"How are you feeling? Better?"

"Yea uncle it's better, i'm feeling warm and nice."

"Son why did you even dare to go out in the Restricted area, you still haven't been trained yet, Your mother had left you in my care. How could I even face your mother if something had happened to you."

" Uncle I was going to bring back you the herbs to cure your illness but some goblin appeared and started doing yowai mo so it was just a simple fight nothing to worry over it."

"Son currently I we have no cure for my illness and I already have tried everything possible I have used the herb that Iseul gave on your wound. Rest well, for now, we can talk later."

"Mmh."

Neo slowly walked into the dining area and sat in one of the chairs, he was terrified, to be honest, he didn't think Auther had such a talent hidden inside him. The scene which he saw when Auther came back gave him a sense of goosebumps.
As the whole village was searching for Auther Neo was waiting for him near the entrance, In the near distance he saw auther walking towards him, he was limping with one of his arms, totally covered in blood and bruises.
Neo started to run towards him in worry, Unfortunately auther didn't share the same plans rather he dashed towards Neo. Neo reflexively moved back, and without wasting any time Auther jumped on Neo to give a blow, Neo carefully thought to block him rather was blown away by that one punch.
Neo understood the situation so without wasting any time he dashed toward Auther [dash level 56]. The next moment Neo hit Auther on the back of his neck making him unconscious, in particular Neo had to forcefully distribute the mana into his body which caused a little backlash but aside from that Neo was surprised to see Auther fighting like an A-RANKED hunter, He could've seriously wounded me if it wasn't for his wounds.

"He just is like him, what a pity"

Auther seemed to be in a very bad state, so Neo carefully held him in his hand and brought him inside the house to treat his wounds, tears started rolling down his cheeks.

***

To be continued...

1