Gonna be the Best hunter in the tower! Dattebayo!
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After the tower emerged the World started to gradually experience changes. A new form of power system emerged, People were eventually measured by a mana crystal to detect the density of the mana and were reviewed by veterans to measure their skills and combat ability

The grading system inside the tower is directly proportional to the Number of floors they can enter inside the tower, the tower generally does not let the hunter inside the floor if he doesn't meet the requirement

 

Ranking Grid

Rank D floor 1 [Beginners] 

Rank C floor 2-10 [Experienced]

Rank B floor 10-50 [veteran]

Rank A floor 50-75 [Skilled]

Rank S floor 75-100 [Top-tier}

Firstly a party of at least 3-4 members had to be formed to enter the boss dungeons. The boss dungeons were basically formed at every 25-floor intervals which consisted of 25,50,75 and 100

And a sub dungeon of Monsters were there in every 10-floor interval.

Inside the tower, Xavier Academy was the one and only academy center that taught the children about combat and strategy. 

The population currently was vaguely divided into 3 parts about 30% of them were producers who grew the food the other 30% of them consisted of Management who maintained the village and the rest of the 40% were combatants who protected the village and went on expeditions.

The crisis started a year ago, People started to get tired of living here they were frustrated that even though the tower was completed they were unable to meet their families, As to people's demands A group of combatants consisting of S-ranked and A ranks were gathered to revisit the top floor once again to look out for any possible clues out there.

So the expedition team started to climb the tower once again, since then a month passed but not a single reply came, 2 months had passed yet again nothing but during the 3rd month, a single survivor stepped out of the door it was Sir Christopher who led team 3 consisting of all A-rankers. A single survivor out of 23 S and A rank hunters, just a single survivor came out. Everyone was absolutely surprised and were terrified to even speak about climbing the floors. It looked like only death awaited who wanted to climb.

It was just for 14 days that Sir. christopher ever lived after entering the camp again, he never once woke up only screams were heard from his cabinet all day and night. He was wounded with mysterious wounds all over his body. After that incident, nobody dared to ever go back to climbing the floors.

Goblins started to anonymously grow stronger than ever, and the monster waves started to happen frequently. People were scared to go out and farm, and gradually the production fell and the price of the crops started to skyrocket.

People were hardly trying to survive this crisis, hoping for a new future that the younger generation would be able to see.

{Authers house}

[I don't think we will be able to survive with this much effort any longer.The cure to Uncle's illness is still not known to anyone and to that, he even made it worse somehow]

[I vaguely remember some things when I was unconscious, on how I dealt with that goblin. The feeling was so out of the world I think it is what they call mana]

"Son the state you are in is known as suspended coma, it's a bridge between coma and consciousness. It's a bridge that should have never been opened but some still have experienced it just like me, some people reach this kind of state when they are in between life and death situation.
During my fight with the Dragon Master from the 100th floor, I was fighting the Dragon Master just like how you did and the power that you experience in that state is so alluring and can help you reach the next realm if possible but I couldn't handle the consequences after which my body shattered but you are something special. You can even stay alive without any consequences of over-exerting yourself."

"Still Uncle how can people be like that even when you fought for people's freedom and for our good why do people treat you like that."

"Well, the world of adults is cruel my son, So cruel that it makes you wish that you never grew up but everybody does not get a choice. There's only one way either you do it or die, But I hope you can be a better adult one day."

" Don't worry uncle I will grow up to be the most awesome adult just like you."

"Haha sure sure"

"Son that aside, There seems to be something hidden in your body"

"Huh is there some spider somewhere"

"Not that but you seem to have a really good body constitution"

"Dont joke with me, Its so difficult to even survive with this body"

" Not at all. You are truly well gifted"

"what's that."

"Your body."

"My body?."

"Yes, you have a Unique body composition than everyone that's why your progress was way slower than all of them."

"Currently we have no Information about your body type but definitely it's not something ordinary"

"It must be the type of constitution where the body rather than absorbing the mana into the heart directly stores it in all of the Body parts. On top of that, you even have an extraordinary mana capacity in your heart which can be used for backup. Till now you were using the wrong way to train your body that's why you didn't seem to have any progress."

Hearing those words Auther started to tear up. He who always walked bending his head in front of the other now could walk with confidence out there. He could now become stronger like others.

"Is it true uncle? You are not telling lies to me know?."

"It's true Son, we couldn't have imagined a body constitution would be able to survive in this place but you are the result here in front of me."

"Does that mean I can get stronger, now I will definitely be even able to find a cure for your illness."

"haha sure, We will start the practice tomorrow. I don't think the matter of your Body composition should be revealed to People yet since it can create more problems ahead, so we will be training your body here. I am gonna train you personally to be the best hunter in the tower to ever exist.I was also previously known as Captain Mad-Dog in my prime days "

[I guess it's time that I should train you. I naturally thought not to take any disciples but I don't think I can stop you from advancing]

"huh! Tomorrow, don't you think it is too early considering the condition that my body is in,"

"It's never too early my son, At your age, I used to climb mountains and cross rivers."

[Annoying Old man shesshhh]

"did you say something?"

"Ah! I was just inspired by hearing about your hardship."

[like I care, It's already hell in here]

Neo left Auther to take a rest, Auther with his thoughts alone was very excited for the upcoming training, he was now learning under one of the best hunters. His Uncle was previously a part of First Generation Captains but since his downfall, people started to outcast him from the village. Still, he receives 1 gold coin every month from the management for his old services, They can just barely survive on that 1 piece of gold coin.

{Tomorrow morning}

"Yawn! I think it too early to train Uncle."

Suddenly as Auther was coming out a stick came flying onto his face. Just within a few seconds Auther reflexively moved aside or he could've gotten hurt badly.

"Ahh! Old man, it's too dangerous. what if I had gotten hit in the face? I could have never married anyone in the future. It would've been your fault."

"As I said earlier it's never too early my son, now come on pick up the stick and try to just land a hit on me."

"But your condition is still not better."

"hahaha, child do you think I need to get back to my full strength to fight you? Just my one hand is enough."

"Uncle, do you think I will be easy on you? hehe."

As soon as Auther finished his words he dashed towards Neo with his full strength [Dash (basic): level 5]

By the time Auther reached Neo to give a blow with the stick, Neo had already moved from his position and was at Auther's neck.

"Don't be in a hurry son, Feel the mana in your surroundings, You just need to get hold of that sense and then you can utilize the mana as you want. It's easy to say but getting hold of mana is more like getting an enlightenment. Mana is present everywhere so think of it as breathing, like how you naturally do it. let it flow in your veins and blood"

Auther stood still for a while

[Think of it as breathing, Mana. Dumb old man, does he think I can just breathe the mana out of thin air or what? Is it even truly everywhere even though we can't see it? Lemme close my eyes. A thing which cannot be seen but is still there, A thing which cannot be touched but can still be felt. I somehow need to sense it but I don't know how I can do it though. Seems like even maths is easier than this.]

Auther slowly tried to feel mana with his body. He tried to feel the air around him. It was as if he was feeling the world around him, the cool breeze, the hot sun, he even was able to feel the insects around him. He slowly opened his eyes,he felt something different with his body but still, it wasn't like the feeling earlier.

"Is that boy really doing that?"

Suddenly Auther pushed forward with great speed. He then swung his stick towards Neo.

" You are still at it, how many times are you gonna repeat the same thing."

Then suddenly to Neo's surprise, Auther was behind him this time. Auther gave his all to this strike and tried to finish it with this blow.

"For a moment I thought you had caught me, haha you said you had practiced your swordsmanship but it's still crappy as ever. Does Leonard even know that his teaching are just crappy a** moves"

"Do you think I'm a pushover Uncle?"

After taunting, Neo swiftly Moves toward Auther and punches him with Dragon's claw [A skill that attacks the opponent at several places of the body at the same instance]. After dealing so much damage Auther collapses on the ground.

"You didn't even hesitate to hit this cute little boy. You are too harsh on me you know, nvm Now let's just go eat breakfast I am so hungry"

"Jokes on you, Trainings just started. I want you to daily run 20 km while doing 100 pushups, 100 squats, and 100 situps, also be sure to water the crops in time. hehe"

"What the actual **** are you talking about? Have mercy on this cute child my lord."

"Why are you wasting your time now? If you don't go now you won't get to eat your breakfast."

Auther quickly gets on his legs ready to run several rounds around the village. The 2 things that he valued most was his food and one piece.

[For a moment I thought that child had attained enlightenment, Was I too hopeful, What can I even expect from a 13-year-old boy? I will train him to be the best hunter in the camp, I thought of not training him and keeping him close to me and this farm, I don't think he has such plans. He has grown too much]

***

To be continued...

0