Chapter 0: The Supreme One
38 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Nothingness that was everything that existed Universes, Multiverses even the Omniverse didn't exist not even Concepts, Principles or Laws Existed the only thing that existed was Nothingness but inside this Nothingness all of a Sudden a Creature was born in form of a Teenage boy. 

This Boy was indescribable he was a Celestial Golden Energy not even a Physical form just the figure of one this boy floated in this Nothingness for Billions of years until suddenly he opened his eyes his Celestial Golden Eyes that seemed to know everything as if he was a Supreme Deity that Looks down on Existence itself. 

The Golden Boy suddenly Started Moving he was so Fast that not even the very Concept of Speed could measure him he flew around in this Void Of Nothingness but found nothing for Trillions of years he traveled without a Destination but than he abruptly stopped. 

The Golden Boy stopped and opened his Hand that shone in a Celestial Golden Energy and just like that he created the first Narrative he created many things and put them inside this Narrative he pointed at a location and just like that the first Universe was Created, he created an Infinite amount of Universes, Multiverses and Omniverses before creating his first realm. 

This Realm later known as Omega Realm had a Hierachry of Dimensions that was Infinite There were Infinite Layers to this Hierachry with each and Everyone Transcending the Previous. 

The Golden Boy did not Stop tho as if not satisfied with his Creation he created the second Realm later known as Realm of Heaven or Heavenly Realm this Realm also had a Infinite Hierachry of Higher Dimensions each Layer Transcending the Previous. 

After Creating his Second Realm he created his Third Realm later known as Realm of Chaos or The Chaos Realm this Realm was Different from the previous because as the name suggests it was Chaotic this Realm was filled with a Sea of Chaotic Energy in between this tho there exists 3 Infinite Hierachry's known as Alpha Realms, Hyper Realms and Outer Realms once again each Layer in this Hierarchy Transcends the Previous also every single Hyper Realm actually contains an Infinite number of Alpha Realm Hierachry's and Every single Outer Realm Contains an Infinite Number of Hyper Realms Transcending them Completely. 

The Golden Boy was still not satisfied even tho his latest creation was a success for him he decided to widden it out after the Chaos realm he Created a Fragment and put his Creation inside it before creating an Infinite number of Fragments letting them Dwelve in Something later known as the Sea Of Fragments after the Sea of Fragments there is just a Void of Nothingness. 

After that the Golden Boy Decided to Create a Sphere and put his current Creation inside this Sphere this Sphere would later be called The Axiom Space after that he created a second Sphere this Sphere was Infinitely Bigger yet still it didn't cross the boy's fingers this Sphere would later be known as Sentient Space. 

After Creating the Sentient Space the Golden Boy faced a problem tho the fact that two different spaces have two Voids of Nothingness so to fix that Problem he created something known as The Golden Sea the Golden Sea lies outside, in between and beyond the two Spaces Transcending them Completely the Golden Sea also executes such a high Pressure that Everything would immeadeatly be erased upon entering it except the two Spaces. 

The Golden Sea was truly a sight to look at so after the Golden Sea the Golden boy decided to put all of that into his Narrative and he proceeded to create an Infinite amount of Different Narratives for his Entertainment he put all of those Narratives into a Fruit looking Object later known as the Golden Celestial Fruit due to its characteristics that are completely Golden Celestial in Color.

This Fruit was Special so he also wanted a Special Tree that these Fruits Grow from so with a Snap of his Fingers a Golden Celestial colored tree that's Size Transcended every Conception of Infinity and even Transcended the Infinite Cardinals that he already created in his current World.

This tree was truly Majestic a tree made of Golden Celestial Energy that spans across Existence The Golden Boy was so Fascinated by it that he Created an Infinite Number of these Tree's and put them inside something later known as the Celestial Realm after that he created his Final Realm the Supreme Realm the Realm that Transcends Everything. 

So now Finally Satisfied with his Creation he Created his own Domain and called it Golden Domain This Domain Immeasurablely Transcends itself with Every Instant that passes The Golden Boy Created it like that so that no one would be able to reach it because he wanted to watch his Creation so finally able to make his Dream come true he Created Living Beings of Myriad races and put them inside his Creation yet here he once again found a Difficulty he created two different beings but gave the one being a slightly more amount of Energy and it immeadeatly Erased The other being the Golden Boy tho didn't want to give up on his first being. 

So like that he created Heaven or The Celestial Order that Governs every Universe, Multiverse, Omniverse Every Realm and also every Narrative It's the Highest Form of Authority in his Creation and is Controlled and maintained by being 2 that he also didn't want to give up on. 

So finally able to create as many beings of different Power as he wanted he put all of them into his Creation and watched how they Adapted to his World the Beautiful Things that they Created the Cultures that were established and the Wars that were Fought he watched for Millions, Billions even Trillions of Years but he got Bored of it so instead of just Watching he created an Avatar and put it inside his Creation that got boring too really quickly tho so he thought about how he could make it entertaining for himself. 

And after Millions of Years he came up with a conclusion he created the Weakest Avatar possible and sealed a great amount of his Powers and Memories and Reincarnated it into his World. 

That was the Birth of The Entity Later known as the Supreme One. 

0