chapter 1: mystery club, go.
71 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ayla and Aham continues their dailies routines at class, they start eating together at the class interval...

during the interval, they sit together to speak...

Aham: these classes are so booring, don't you think so?

Ayla: yes, also, do you think hand holding with my left hand is possible?

Aham: whynaut?

Ayla: cause... you know...

Aham: what with that out of nowhere...

Ayla: nothing...

then, they continues inteval normaly, after the class they went to school roof

Aham: hey ayla, can i try something?

Ayla: yes

Aham grabs her left hand, its fells warm and comfly despite the weird look, ayla quicks retracts...

Ayla: ahh.... what are you doing!?

Aham: didn't you said earlie if you could handhold? you can, they looks plety and warm tbh.

Ayla blushes...

Aham: we should probably avoid doing that, what if someone see us, they could discorver about your secret...

then both greet each other and goes home....

on next day, during class, a classmate came to talk with aham and Ayla, he said to they to met at a certain classroom during interval, the classmate was about 1.51m, short brown hairy and blue eyes, he looked both and just leaved without saying anything anymore....

during interval both Aham and Ayla went to the classroo the strange guy said, they find only him there...

???: hello, my name is mist erio, i know you secrets...

Aham: i have no ideia of what you saying...

Ayla: you probably is halucinating...

Mist: i saw both of you hand holding...

Aham: oh no!

Mist: and i know about you special condition on hand!

Aham: what you want?

Mist: i just want you guys to join my mystery club...

Aham: why a mysterry club?

Mist: cause we all mysterious, you is a friend of a girl with a weird hand and i can use some magic...

Ayla: ma... magic? it exist?

Mist: you have a big possible magic hand and didn't knew?

Ayla: that hand just apaered one day, it not like i had an choice...

Mist: anyway, i'll take the forms and make the club, so maybe we can even discover the truth behind you hand...

Ayla & Aham: ok, that sounds fine.

then everyone signed the request for the club and mist went deliver to the class representant...

after that they back to class...

Aham: are you fine with that?

Ayla: well, as long im with you it'll be fine... probably...

Aham: lets hope at least it turn into a fun club...

then the day ended with they entering a random club without knowing what would happen.

 

0