1.4.10 — Slave:Wife
841 0 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Nine months had passed since first I came to the Magi Tower. I was now fourteen, probably. Most of my abilities had been uncovered, but I hadn't been told what most of them were. Abilities weren't useful for someone of my place and position. A few he dangled over me with joy, like a child with a prize. His pleasure made me happy. All that mattered was his pleasure. Most recently he had gotten excited over my fourth star Biokinesis, healing twenty fifth rank. It wasn't grand master rank, but it was the strongest healing ability in the magi tower. A pity I wouldn't be allowed to use it. My time was almost up.

In silence I basked in the afternoon sun, naked upon my bed with my arms curled around my gravid stomach. I could feel Master's son, his tiny mind so beautiful and fragile, the faint beat of his heart and his endless frenzied kicks. Master was pleased, a son, he always wanted a son and I could give it to him! I stretched and moaned out a yawn of pleasure and comfort, then laid back again with my thighs parted and began to play. My arms had started to shake from the exertion. But he would expect me wet and eager for him when he finished his duties. My stomach and sex clenched involuntarily and I moaned out.

I brought myself to the edge, then stopped. My whole body writhed and squirmed with need, yet I denied myself. Only Master could give me release if he decided. It had been six weeks since my last gift of pleasure and I was growing desperate. But no, I had thrown up breakfast six weeks ago and I had to be punished! I moaned aloud as my hips rocked and swayed with each tease of my fingers. So close, I could feel the hairs of my arms begin to stand on end and scalp tighten with the cusp. I stopped. I even had to influence my own nerves to calm them down for fear that I'd simply fall over the forbidden edge. For a time I lay there whimpering in desperate need as my thighs squished wetly together and aching vagina clenched. The tanned fur I laid upon was a sodden mess, soaked through with my lust, it perfumed the room.

The chamber door opened and Master entered. He closed his eyes and inhaled, a smile came to his lips, then he looked upon my writhing body with desire and pointed to the floor at his feet. I scrabbled out of the soaked bedding and crawled across the room toward him on trembling limbs. There I knelt and stared up into his eyes, my heart full of adoration and worship. My breath came in short quick gasps as my heart raced just meeting his eyes.

"How's my son tonight?" He asked with a gentle smile. His gaze made my womb flutter with desire.

"Excited to be born, Master. He cannot wait to meet you." His hand lowered to my cheek and I nuzzled into his palm. My throat choked with emotions as he allowed me a moment of his gentle kindness. He made his desires known, so eager for the birth of his son. The thought filled me with tremendous joy: the thought that I had been given the honor to play brood host to his divine seed. It would be over soon, my purpose in life fulfilled, and then he would discard me as was appropriate, an empty husk, like a seed pod. I couldn't wait. My hips rolled involuntarily in the air at the mere tantalizing thought of it. Below me my lust splattered in rivulets across the stone, shaken free with each inner spasm.

I raised my eyes to Master again as I pressed into his palm, then turned my head to look at his grand bed, and the spear mounted upon the wall. I had to influence my nerves again, for fear that I would climax at the sight. "Eager, are we?" he asked with a wide grin.

"Yes Master…" I breathed out with near mindless desperation. I dreamed every night of myself, hanging upon the wall. I would look down at Master as my life slips away, into his heartless eyes and cruel grin. In my dreams I climax again and again as I squirm on the spear and slowly slip down. On and on it goes, down and down I go, until my ass is seated against the wall and my mingled blood and sexual fluids stain the stone forever in memorial. Would I get to watch Master with another woman as I died? He never brought another woman to his chambers to play with me.

A chime sounded as an attendant rang Master's door. He released me and the vision faded from my mind to a dull memory. Nothing stayed particularly long between my ears, there was no place for it, no need for thoughts or reason. Master said so. I turned away from my future mounting place and gazed to the door. A tray of food, dinner. I audibly panted as he carried it over to the table. I crawled to his side and laid my head upon his lap and waited. I could smell him, unwashed and messy, remnants of at least two women. I would clean him as soon as he ordered it.

He lifted his robe and spread his thighs. I didn't move, though my eyes fixated upon his flaccid member glued wetly to his thigh. It was fresh, he must have come from another woman's room immediately before. There was even a milky trail halfway to his knee. My mouth watered and tongue licked impulsively at the back of my teeth. Why, why did he have to tease me so? I trembled helplessly while my fingers curled and nails clawed at the floor then bit into my palms. Deep within that pleasant clench returned, so desperate to clamp down upon master's spear.

He continued eating and I just stared at his sticky thigh with a hunger greater than the yawning void. Permission had not been granted. Permission had not been granted. PERMISSION HAD NOT BEEN GRANTED. A trickle of urine ran down my thigh as I shook with intolerable tension and stomach lurched violently yet I remained in place. I obeyed. I was Master's slave and Permission had NOT been granted. My hips twitched and sex spasmed. I was a good slave wife, I obeyed.

His hand lowered and I took no notice until he pressed a morsel of food against my lips. I opened my mouth and practically inhaled the food. I didn't know what it was, nor did I taste it before it had been swallowed. It was a gift from master, that was all that mattered. Another morsel, I ate it just as fast, nearly losing it but it stuck to his thigh and I managed to lick it back up. A third, a fourth. I was so hungry, I knew I was hungry, but I only ate when Master fed me. When had he last fed me? Yesterday morning? I had spent the day going back and forth between adjusting my metabolism and masturbating. I couldn't remember much else. Brood hosts didn't need to remember much.

He finished eating and dumped the remaining food in the trash while I watched. Dinner was complete, he decided I had been fed enough. He turned in his chair and spread his legs wider before my face. "You may begin." I lurched in to his lap, eager to oeby.

I started at his knee, I couldn't start anywhere else. That rivulet of half dried semen left me hopelessly enthralled. I nibbled and licked, gentle as could be as I cleaned the salty mess from his skin. Higher and higher I licked until my face was buried in the crevice between thigh and pubic mound. Sour sweat filled my senses as I serviced him. My throat clenched and gagged faintly, but I ignored it as best I could as I switched to the other thigh and continued. I was imperfect, a worthless thing who couldn't satisfy her Master. That was why I had to be discarded and why he sought others. My only purpose now was to birth his son and then I could die for him at last.

The twisted thoughts caused my sex to clench, hard, and an audible splatter struck the floor. I had been clenching a lot today, more than usual. Maybe I needed to masturbate more. I dismissed the thought and buried my face in his matted, sticky pubic hair. His semen and his lover's lust stained my face. I drew his tangled thatch into my mouth, suckled, licked, and captured another gnarl to repeat it. My stomach heaved but I held my dinner down. I was a good slave, a good wife, I didn't throw up my dinner. The self praise was followed by a violent spasm in my depths that left me momentarily stunned. A moan whimpered from my nose after, then a sudden fear, had I climaxed? Had I defied Master's orders?

Tears welled in my eyes as I sucked and licked in more and more frantic desperation. At last, I could hold it no longer and I sat back upon my heels to gaze up at him, "M-master. I think… I think I just came."

14