Mother Miranda R-18
993 0 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The problem was Zoe knew the woman's body, she also knew how to use her new addition well. Every woman had a way of being used, being toyed with to make them crave pleasure. Zoe knew this the best, because it had happened to her twice. 

The first one had been the first she killed, and the second person had been the love of her life. In the end the asshole turned on her, so she had left all attachments behind. Instead she would use the knowledge she's learned, she would return something to all those she slept with. She would learn how to blow minds, and to do so she would need practice. A sensitive cult milf who hasn't felt proper pampering yet, was a good starting point for practicing. 

Zoe kissed and suckled at Miranda's neck, gauging the small reaction changes and noticing as Zoe focused. Time around her began to slow down, a screen appeared over Miranda's shoulder where Zoe could see.

[Gain the attention of a woman who stands above others, and teach her the pleasures of a mortal form.]

~Gained a level!~

[Choose a skill to level.]

[Language skills]
Gain a higher level of understanding of languages, making it easier to begin understanding other tongues.

[Tongue control.]
A vampire's physique is naturally stronger, including the tongue but this allows you to better control it.

[Dick Length Control.]
Begin to be able to manipulate your dicks length, it takes time to grow at the start but proficiency can increase speed.

'Can you explain, or is the time slow and words hard?'

When Zoe was met with silence, she broke down the choice herself. It was clear that skills could be trained, she was immortal now so she had time to study languages. She only knew two in her last life, the first was English and the second was German. She also knew that Miranda could consume people into the mold, and learn their languages through it... The problem was Miranda didn't have many 'smart' people in her mold, Miranda herself was smart of course but only in what she studied. 

The first thing she could do was use her familiar to hunt for individuals with talents, once she found ones she needed in time she would pull them into the mold. If Zoe played her cards right, she could have Miranda turn into another woman to fuck.

Dick length control was tempting but she just got this one, she wanted to best understand what this one could do first. Tongue control sounded quite lovely, her tongue was longer and she had good faith in her skills. Once she picked Tongue control she felt an instinct, like a shard of information being given to her suddenly. As time seemed to become normal, her tongue slithered up along Miranda's neck. The same skilled tongue climbed her jawbone, as she came up to kiss Miranda her face was stopped by a hand.

''Hold yourself my dear you're making it hard to fly, I still have fifteen minutes to ge-.'' Miranda paused as she sensed something, the look of a feverous devotion to her and it stunned her. Zoe's hands had lifted to hold her face, Zoe's eyes heartbroken as she spoke. ''Of course... I am sorry Mother Miranda, can you take me to a height and point your cabin out?''

The question was filled with devotion and genuine, so Miranda flew a bit higher to crest a mountain. From there she pointed towards another mountain in the distance,  it was at the corner of Miranda's allowed territory. Oddly close to where Zoe's castle stood, but a mountain stood between a view of the cabin from her room...

Zoe shifted as she dexterously moved down, holding around Miranda's perfect as for plowing. She kissed the back of Miranda's waist softly, before she asked over the wind. ''Let me carry you to your Cabin, put your wings away, and trust me Mother Miranda.'' Zoe asked of her new prey, who put away her wings without question. As they began to fall Zoe pulled her down, holding the larger woman close as she princess carried Miranda.

''You have given me the ability to do more, and to grow further ahead than I could ever reach. For this you earn my devotion, whatever you ask of me you will have." She pulled Miranda in and began to kiss her, slowly at first while they fell as they began to near the ground Zoe stopped it. ''Hang on tight my Goddess, I'm to excited to wait for too long.'' Zoe shifted as she raised her right foot, channeling the new strength as she kicked down. The blast of power caused the air around them to shift, the speed of their descent decreasing. The second kick came down as she kicked through a branch, blowing apart the branch and sending wood scattering away.

Miranda didn't feel a touch of debris touch her as they landed, Zoe hugged Miranda's soft body close and she heard the giggle. Zoe enjoyed the feeling of a prime milf, so snug in her strong arms as her crotch stood to attention still. Miranda blushed as she felt it so hard, she held on as the view around them began to blur. Miranda had to change her eyesight to keep up, realizing that Zoe was more than just strong. 

For the first time in a while she got excited about her research, the other lords had been strong and unique but. Zoe moved like something supernatural, the way her red eyes gleamed and her fangs so clear in her smile. Miranda may have been made something more, but with the thought of her research in her head. She forgot the view and focused on Zoe, who noticed while running and began to grin. 

''Ah, if you look at me like that... Like you want to open me up and see my insides, you'll make it hard to focus on running to a cabin and not taking you now.'' Zoe leaned down to her, kissing her but this time she began to show off her new tongue. The strength of a vampire, the skill of a freak, and control of a new skill. Miranda's eyes widened at first, the kiss started normal but as her tongue extended Miranda began to lose focus. 

Then it became sophisticated and lewd, above the cute kiss from before and the kiss of someone who knew. There was always a rumor that the woman who owned these lands, took an interest in beautiful and adorable women to 'train her skills' in. Miranda seemed to notice her mistake, just before her mind was filled with the thought of Zoe's tongue.

'Of all the life I've consumed so far, none have been good at sex but just the common practice.'

When the kiss ended Miranda was dazed, coming to focus on her surroundings she found herself in the cabin. Her body was already hot with need, so Zoe set her down gently. Stepping back she took in Miranda with a grin, smiling as she tore her dress so easily but waited for Miranda. As Miranda took her close off, she was keenly aware of how hard Zoe was. 

Having already studied Zoe's body in depth, it seemed she had a pussy as well but was able to change between them. It was the first thing she noticed strange, how the shift seemed almost magical and not biological. ''I'm going to be slow at first, so much so at first but I want to learn your body.'' Zoe's words caught Miranda and she made eye contact, seeing the dirty and evil smirk of Zoe made her chuckle softly.

As Miranda finished undressing, her mortal body bared before her new creation. ''Indulge in my body then, all of my creations have required something of me so far... I do not mind being your test subject, if you truly will get me what I desire you may have my body.'' Miranda lifted her arms to Zoe, beckoning her closer as she stepped forward and slid her arms around Miranda's waist.

''I will hunt for talents for you first, people skilled in all forms of research and development. I'll add them to the mold and increase your skills, this world is still primitive so I will help it along... I will create an institute for you, it will train the brightest and it will make the brightest shine!'' Zoe said so easily, as if building a company was simple.

''I will craft you individuals, ones who are smarter than this rabble and a step above. I will give you the best knowledge, and history to study and will ask you to teach me as well. It might take a while with some things, but I'll be busy indulging in you and the others for a bit~. I don't want to worry about learning just yet, just fulfilling your wishes as they come.'' Zoe first began to kiss along her neck, down the front of Miranda's beautiful collarbone.

''I love how you are sculpted, like a piece of art meant to be studied and enjoyed.'' Zoe said as she continued to kiss, moving her lips to Miranda's hard nipples and smiling. ''Art who enjoys being appreciated, is this why you became a cult leader Mother Miranda?'' She asked so sweetly, her tongue licking out over the areola.

Softly using her wet lips and tongue to suck the breast in, letting her tongue roam over the flesh and taste Miranda. Zoe felt how Miranda shivered, her eyes closing as she sighed softly.

''When you touch me, it's like my body tingles with new information. I'll let you indulge all you want, may I continue to ask you to stay near me? Let me study you in full first?'' Miranda asked and Zoe smiled as she rubbed her hands, circling Miranda's waist then moving to the front of her stomach.

''Tell me that I have to continue touching you, you truly are a goddess aren't you? Don't worry I'll find a way to hunt the earth, I refuse to leave your side until you've got your fill of me.'' She let her long tongue circle the breast, Miranda's body shivering beneath the attention but standing strong.

If Zoe truly was experienced in these matters, she would at least do her best to show her work has its perks. 

''Maybe it's because you created me, that your body allows you to strengthen yourself?" Zoe asked as she moved to grab Miranda's waist, lifting her easily as she carried her to the comfortable bed. The cabin was clean and there were notes on a desk, it was clear to Zoe that Miranda was honest. 

It seemed not a sole other than Miranda entered here, so Zoe would be sure to reward her goddess for such a bounty. Once Miranda was laid on the bed, Zoe's hands rubbed down her side along her hips and to her thighs. Opening them up she admired the beauty before her, leaning down she let her lips kiss down Miranda's stomach. "My tongue is longer and stronger, I need to remaster my control with it... If you tell me what you want, It will feel better for the both of us.''

Zoe came to smell the sweet scent coming from Miranda, the stronger it got as she came near the Cult Milf's cunt. Already wet with not only need, but interest in the events to come as Zoe kissed the clit softly. She locked her eyes onto Miranda's expression and body, watching her as she was sure not everyone could just scream what they wanted.

Zoe's tongue began to slip along the clit, wetting it further as her tongue curled under the hood. Circling over the clit before rubbing her tongue down, sliding down she noticed Miranda had no urethra and hummed. ''I guess you can process food and liquid, you still eat normal food for dinners after all.'' Zoe said as she noticed, letting the tip of her tongue prod into the wet cunt. She watched how the woman shivered, it seemed she was too sensitive to get information. So at first Zoe began to start slow, with gentle and soft prodding.

Using what she knew to find what Miranda liked now, how the hips quivered when her clit was circled or pampered with a tongue. How her body would tense at inserstion, before relaxing once Zoe dug deeper into her. Zoe could tell it was because of inexperience, so her tongue began to softly and gently prod at Miranda's cunt.

It took an hour of constant pampering, Miranda's eyes had gotten foggy because of the skill of Zoe's tongue. Having already gotten two orgasms while being slow, Zoe had noticed that Miranda's body had been used to the insertion of her tongue. So she sat back and moved to her fingers, admiring her work as Miranda rolled so sexually beneath her touch. Zoe came to rest an arm under Miranda's right shoulder, propping herself up on her left while her right played with her cunt.

''You taste so good to me, is it just for me or is this natural?'' She asked before leaning down to kiss Miranda, as the kiss came her arms came to tightly hold Zoe's shoulders. Miranda could taste herself on the invading tongue, her cheeks darkening as she realized her body naturally took this taste. Since it seemed the best taste for 'lovemaking', it had the bitter sweetness of dark chocolate and it drove Zoe wild.

 

22