SIXTH – Nightmare
0 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

15/09/2007 - 5 days left

She woke up panting again, her nightmares had decreased drastically, but when she had them, they were even worse. This time it was hard to stay awake, it was inevitable not to look at the empty corner of the room that had once been Urash's bed. In a way, it was relieving to know that Urash had returned and that it was real, but these days... these days... hasn't reality seemed too confusing? Before she could realize it, a voice was talking to her, but wait, no one had entered her room.

- Shiroh, SHIROH! For heaven's sake, you've been so off this last week, is everything really all right? - It was Nakano, an unusual concern coming from her, perhaps she was so disconnected that even Nakano found it strange

- Oh, I am... relax, I'm just... thinking about what you just said.

- Right, so, moving on... 

Nakano, she hid from us that she knew Urash... what's to stop her from hiding more? She has a personality disorder, but she never seems to show anything that's different from how she normally acts, so what exactly could this "second personality" of hers be?

- So, in short, our approach is working. It's even being too efficient, thanks to everyone's efforts. Soon we'll finally be able to stop these attacks, well done! - Nakano continued

She's so strange today, the normal Nakano would never say that, it's definitely a rare sight. Once again, she found herself jumping between buildings, it was night again. A commotion had broken out in an alleyway near where she was standing, and she quickly made her way there. When she arrived, Urash and Chizuro had already brought the situation under control, luckily.

- Shiroh, you're a bit late - Chizuro commented

- I'm sorry, I was a bit distracted when it happened... 

- Relax - Urash said

- Yeah, but if Urash and Chizuro hadn't arrived earlier, it could have gone wrong - Nakano was being rude as ever.

The three sisters were having dinner at the table, until a conversation started:

- I'm kind of nervous - Urash started talking

- Why? - Chizuro asked

- I don't know, everyone's trying so hard, I know, but at the beginning it seemed so difficult that now that it's over it seems strange... 

- I understand, but nothing's going to happen. Whoever's controlling these beasts is going to have a very bad time with us - Chizuro tried to be positive

- What about you, sister? What do you think? - Urash asked Shiroh

- Ah... I'm confident - She smiled

Lies, lies and more lies, how long do you plan to lie to yourself? It's obvious that you're extremely nervous about all this, your nightmares are probably the result of it all. Admit it.

Ah! Again, another nightmare, strangely they've been increasing in frequency these last few days. Well, it's probably nothing, after all, you've had worse nightmares. Again, a meeting with Nakano. 

- Shiroh, do you understand? - Nakano looked annoyed

- Yes, I understand.

- Right, I don't want anyone to make mistakes. No one can. One wrong move and that's it, it's over. Got it? 

Again, jumping between buildings, she looked for a fire, a commotion, any sign. Suddenly she was hit by an impact wave, there had been an explosion in the distance, she ran there as fast as she could. Once again, Urash and Chizuro had arrived first.

- Sister! Glad you're here - Urash commented

- Late again... - Chizuro grumbled

- Sorry, haha...

And once again, having dinner with her sisters, a conversation began. 

- I feel so nervous that we're getting close to solving this case - said Urash

- Really? I'm don't care much to tell you the truth, in fact it's even better that it's solved once and for all - July replied

- Same, I don't give a shit either - said Ouhi.

- As long as nothing bad happens... - Chizuro added

- I only care if Shiroh is happy, if she's okay with the end result, that's a win for me! - Lullaby looked excited

- Shiroh seems the least excited about all this, and she's the one who started it all - said Ouhi.

They all looked at Shiroh.

- No, I'm excited, that's why I keep disassociating. It's kind of surreal, y'know?

Stop lying, how much longer do you intend to do this? It's ridiculous for you to run away from reality. You can keep lying to yourself for as long as you like, but nothing will change what really happened, Shiroh. 

AH! ANOTHER TIME! Another nightmare, every day it's been like that, what a drag. Your nights of sleep have been horrible, that's when you manage to sleep, because most of the time you're too nervous to even fall asleep.

- Keep going the way you are, we're very close to catching the mastermind behind all this - Again, in Nakano's office

- Nakano, can I talk to you later? - Chizuro asked

The two stayed behind in the office, unfortunately she wasn't able to catch their conversation. But again, there she was jumping between buildings, the explosion had been relatively close to where she was, but it was no surprise to see Urash and Chizuro there first. They had just finished killing the creatures.

- Third time - Chizuro grumbled

- Leave her alone, she's probably too excited about all this - commented Urash.

- Sorry, sorry...

Let me guess, having dinner with her sisters? 

And there she was, having dinner with everyone. Urash struck up a conversation again:

- Nakano, do you think you'll be able to sort all this out this week?

- Probably, I think we'll finish all this very soon... finally - She sighed

- And after all that, we're going to have a FUCKING PARTY, aren't we? - Lullaby was very excited - ISN'T IT SHIROH????

- Yes, yes, we're going to party a lot. 

Liar.

You're a liar.

Fake.

What part of you is genuine? Because I've never seen you be completely truthful.

You're a fraud, you don't do anything right. You only know how to make mistakes and let people down.

It's pathetic, it's ridiculous. 

How much longer...

How much longer do you intend to stay in this world of yours, Shiroh?

0