3:The Result.
18 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Come on!" Terra grabbed Kose's hand, running outside, where there were already a bunch of people, at least 800.

"I don't get how you hybrids work!" Mari complained, running after them, but Yuki kept at her pace. 

"Trust me... The training is painful." Yuki said, chuckling. Once they reached the crowd, they were directed to their class, which just so happened to be at the front. When they reached, everyone quieted down as the introduction ceremony began.

A man with a suit and tie along with a long red and gold opened up robe appeared. Seemingly through a teleport spell. "Greetings, Students of Briarwyn School of Magic! I am Suno Evergarden."

Kose, Yuki, and Mari looked at Terra. She looked at them and sighed, before she could say anything, the man called out.

"Terraaaaa! My beloved daughter!" Suno called out, waving at Terra.

Terra covered her face, seeming quite agitated.

"Anyways! On with the ceremony. I am the principal of this school, I have been here for a good fifteen years. Today, we are here to release results of everyone's physicals. Now, they will appear in front of you in the form of an arcane circle. It will display the rating of the attributes you possess from F all the way to triple Z. They should appear in front of you now." Suno said, snapping his fingers as arcane circles appeared in front of the students.

"While you review those, I will be revealing the top six people who stood out. When I call your name, your stats will be displayed for everyone to see! I need you to come up here as well! I'll be selecting six who stood out the most."

Students began to receive their results, the majority being satisfied with their results. "Okay, first one who stood out among them is my SWEET BABY GIRL TERRA!" Suno yelled as Terra flushed red, she stepped up on the stage, an irritated look across her face.

Her stats appeared. Magic Capacity-C+, Magic Output-C, Speed-S, Strength-AA+, Endurance-B+, Stamina-AAA, Defense-B, and for thinking skills, C.

"Next up, a rather special case, Mari Everthorne!" Mari went red as she wasn't expecting to be picked. She ran up as her stats showed. She waved at the people, specifically staring at Yuki who gave her a thumbs up.

Her stats were as followed. Magic Capacity-XXX+, Magic Output-SSS+, Speed-B, Strength-D, Endurance-C+, Stamina-B, Defense-C, and Thinking Skills-B+

The students seemed very surprised, having a magic output and magic capacity that high was unheard of in a person that was only 18 years old. "Wow! Can you believe it? I'm surprised the orb could handle all of that. Anyways, third up is Kose! This one I also a special case since he has a magical attribute!"

The people seemed surprised, Kose walking up on the stage with his arm already healed from the burns. Though, part of his uniform sleeve was gone. Kose's Magic Capacity was AA, Magic Output-AA+, Speed-D+, Strength-C+, Endurance-C+, Stamina-B, Defense-B, Thinking Skills-C+.

"Such a balance of Defense and Power! We love to see it!" Suno laughed and pointed to Yuki. "You're up next young man!"

Yuki seemed embarrassed yet proud of himself. He walked up to the stage and his stats were as followed. Magic Capacity-B, Magic Output-B, Speed-AA+, Strength-AAA+, Endurance-A+, Stamina-AA, Defense-B, Thinking Skills-S+.

"Amazing! An even greater balance, as expected of a hybrid like my lovely daughter!" Suno said as he read the list. "Fifth up is a man of noble descent, Kumai Loveport!"

A man with short blue hair and green eyes walked to the stage, he was a mage like almost everyone else. His stats appeared and they were as followed. Magic capacity AAA+, Magic Output-AA+, Speed-C+, Endurance-A, Strength-C, Stamina-A, Defense-C, and thinking skills-A+.

"And last but not least, our Weaponmaster, Conrad Chained!"

Conrad walked up to the podium and people were amazed at his stats. His Magic Capacity and Output were N/A. His Speed stood at an SSS+, Endurance-SS, Stamina-SSS, Speed-AAA+, Defense-A+, and Thinking skills-C+.

"The absolute peak of physical prowess, we love to see it! Now, you all should've had time to get acquainted with each other, you'll all head back to your classrooms and be given lectures, as well as being briefed on the event tomorrow!" Suno said, throwing his hand out as a giant glowing blue text appeared.

[DUNEGON RUN EXPEDITION]

The students spoke amongst themselves in anticipation. Wondering what it was actually going to be.

"The dungeon run expedition is going to be ran in teams of six! There will be ten floors to the dungeon. Once completed, you will make your way back down. Each dungeon takes place in a separate dimension called The Diverseal. It's a world absolutely parallel to the other. It's the reason why monsters such as goblins, orcs, and the such exist. In that dimension, a variety of monsters, spirits, and even dragons reside." The students seemed intrigued by his statements.

"You will all learn more when you reach your classrooms! You will also receive the keys to your dorm rooms. Rooms can and will more than likely be mixed. Your partners will be announced when you receive your keys. Anyways, that's enough rambling from me, have a good rest of the day!" Suno said as he spun around and disappeared.

"Well, should we go." Terra said as she began to walk down the stairs. The group, except for Kumai went back to their original homeroom. Terra walked in first, and was greeted by Ms. Crow.

"Here's your room key, 182." She said, smiling. "Your roommate will be Kose."

Terra went a little red, but took the key and walked off, humming.

Yuki and Mari walked in together, "Oh! Perfect timing, Yuki and Mari, you two will be roommates." Ms. Crow said as she handed Mari the keys.

The four took their seats and waited for the lecture to begin.

"Alright class, let's begin, no? First of all, the event tomorrow.  Teams will consist of six individuals. Now, the six people that were up on stage will be on a team of their own. We will meet outside the school where a mage will open a gate to The Diverseal, which is a place where all magic creatures, dungeons, towers, and the such originate from, or so we believe. Anyways, I will go over a lecture on this schools history, and how it was founded, as well as the history of the world and magic."

Ms. Crow checked the time, "Oh my... Guess the ceremony took longer than we thought. Well, off to your dorms, or go explore if you want. We will begin a basic lesson on spells after the event tomorrow, class dismissed." She waved the student's goodbye and walked out of the class.

Yuki and Kose looked at each other and shrugged. The two walked out with Terra and Mari following them. Once they reached outside, they reached a crosswalk.

"It says to take a left and the dormitories will be on the right." Terra said, looking to her left.

Mari pointed at a large building that looked more like a mansion than anything. They walked toward it and entered. They were greeted by the smell of fresh flowers and other nice smelling things. In front of them laid a front desk with a receptionist, she was a wolf girl. A furry, as some would call them.

"Welcome to Briar Wood Dorms! How may I be of service?" She had black fur, blue eyes, and a fluffy tail in the back. She also had frizzy hair.

"We're just looking for our rooms. We're right next to each other, but ours is 182." Kose pointed at Terra. "Theirs is 183." He said, pointing at Yuki and Mari with 2 fingers.

"Ah, okay! Third floor then. Make a left once you reach the floor, make right then they'll be down the hall." She said, smiling as her tail swayed.

"Thanks." Yuki said as the four walked to the elevator. The doors opened like how you would open a normal door. They stepped inside the stoney interior and looked around. There were some floral life around them. A note was on the elevator doors. 

-DRAW THE NUMBER OF YOUR FLOOR-

Yuki raised his hand slightly and drew the number three, ethereal writing appearing out of thin air.

All of a sudden, a small sound played before they were teleported to the third floor outside of the elevator. Terra and Mari were a little disoriented, but Kose and Yuki were just fine. They went left and eventually came across their rooms. Yuki and Mari stared at the other two before waving to them.

The four then entered their separate rooms and decided to take a look around.

2