Chapter 15. The best part of waking up.
362 4 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

{Alex}

A few days later, Gorloth and Orthonai came in, and getting the door closed was a struggle for the huge man. “Friend Runt, No work today. Winds are strong.” Orthonai went to make breakfast like normal.

“If getting here was a struggle or dangerous. Next time just stay home. Don’t risk things just to cook for me.” I said mildly annoyed.

“I’m grateful that Orthonai came. Master can’t cook.” Lily said and I had to smile at the cute bunny girl. She seemed a little more open today. Maybe I hadn't missed my shot with her. As there was nothing I could do, I went to fill the tub. Thanks to my hard work, I was able to put in a deep well and a powered pump system to draw water into the house. I had to buy some of the scrap metal from the blacksmith, but it was worth it to have such a large, heated tub like this. I would need to make a heater for the pipes to make sure they didn’t freeze over winter. Given how mild the summer was, I knew the winters would be cold. Would it snow? Being from the south we seldom got snow and I woudn't mind playing in it.  It may be nice for us to take turns at a hot bath. Going back out while it was filling, I walked close to Orthonai and whispered so only she could hear.

“I’m running a bath, would you and Gorloth like to go first? I asked, not really sure if I liked the answer. She blushed and nodded, her eye focusing on the food. “It should be ready soon. Take as long as you like.” I said going back to the bath. Lily was in the hallway outside and jumped when she saw me. Had she hoped to go first? Maybe I was being rude by offering to Gorloth and Orthonai and not her. I wasn’t worried about what they did as I had placed a cleaning rune in the bath. All it would take to clean the water is putting a small bit of mana into it. Once the bath was full, I went to my office to play around a little. With a sigh, I looked over my woefully understocked metal ingot store. Then something caught my eye. In the back was the slave collar from the night that I killed the thugs. 

My mana went into the collar as I looked it over. It was mostly iron, with a small band of Silversteel that would stay in contact with the neck of the slave. The runes were fairly common. It would use the mana to mentally force the slave to do whatever was asked. It had to be paired with the coin that dangled from the chain. It looked like the coin would be dislodged once the collar was closed. It also had a linked ring of silver steel. If broken, it would send the stored mana from an unknown core into the slave’s brain, killing them. I could feel the unknown core was full and would be a challenge to take apart. I may have enough to make a small table to play with. My bracelet was full, and I would have to empty it first before I could play with this thing. Best not to risk the core or my own hands should the collar overload. I took careful diagrams of the runes before draining my bracelet. Taking my remaining iron, I turned it into a plate. It may be enough. Taking a deep breath, I begin to draw the mana in from the collar to take it apart. Soon my bracelet was full, and chunks of metal lay on my table. I still had far too much mana and felt a little sick. It was like eating too much, but I had forgotten to eat again. The Silversteel should use up the mana as it was harder to manipulate than iron.

Now I would have to make the controls. Not enough iron or even Silversteel. I would need another two collars to make it work. Briefly, I thought about using the collars of the girls, but that wouldn’t be right. I would need an empty core or battery to make that happen safely and even then, I couldn’t ensure that the person would be safe. I made notes about everything I had just learned and laid my head on the table. I felt drained and more tired than normal. It felt like I had been up for three days and felt hungry. Something about taking this apart was draining me in more than just mana. Was there a mind element to it? 

After a wonderful breakfast, Orthonai and Gorloth took their turn in the bath. I went back to tinkering and got lost in the moment until Lily came in. The food had helped me, but I was still feeling a little weak. “Master, it is your turn.” She said and I couldn’t fail to notice a blush on her cheeks as she bit that cute lip. Sighing I got up and went to the bathroom with a change of clothes. I had hoped she would join me, but I wouldn’t push the issue. If I push her too hard, I might lose her or make her hate me. 

Using the runes, I turned up the heat and got in with a sigh. My joints ached and I needed this badly. When was the last time I took time to soak? Normally I just did a quick scrub up, but soaking was nice. The tub was big enough for two and I just lay back and enjoyed myself. Someone had added herbs to the bath and the smell of flowers filled my nose. It was very relaxing, and I felt my eyes growing heavy. Maybe I had been burning the candle on both ends lately. Maybe I could build a brace for myself and take a nap in here for a little while. That would be nice but wasteful. Maybe a nap in the bed after could be relaxing. I had the day off after all.

The door opened and I jumped quickly covering myself as Lily walked in. “Master, I thought you may want me to wash your back.” She was blushing badly and wearing a thin white robe that was barely closed. I gulped and tried to hide my growing manhood. I had hoped she would join me, but never expected it to happen. Down boy, it’s not time for fun I said to my disobedient lower brain. Surely, she was just being nice and a good maid. I’m sure she did this with her other masters. She stepped in and removed her robe, I could only look at her, my eyes wide. She was dressed in a thin tank top and underwear. My eyes locked on her amazing body, small, but supple, pale and yet clearly the body of an adult. Her tiny nipples poked out, making two small tents in her thin tank top. That must be so she doesn’t get wet. Why was I nervous? My heart hammered in my chest as I gulped.

Surely, she was only blushing because she was seeing me naked again and the heat of the water would arm anyone. She walked over to the tub, looked down at my hands and smiled. “Please sit up, Master.” She said sweetly. I took a breath and quickly sat up. She giggled, but didn’t say anything. Why was she giggling? This almost felt like my first time. I had sex before and I doubted anything would happen. She was just being nice. I heard her dip a rag in the water and then delighted as she rubbed it on my back. I could feel her fingers pressing hard working out all my knots as she scrubbed me clean. This was a new wonder to me. She rubbed my shoulders and neck. I groaned as she started pressing harder. “Does that feel good, Master?” She asked into my ear, and I could feel her breath brush tickle my spine. All I could do is nod and enjoy this feeling. Against my will, my hands fell to my side and floated in the water. She moved closer and her legs were soon soaking and cradling my back as she worked on my shoulders. Her soft voice whispered in my ear. “Good Master.” Her arms moved lower on my chest. A sweet-smelling soap was rubbed over my body making me all types of wonderful. My little man was standing up tall to say hi. Safe to say, I didn’t care. Her hands dipped lower and lower, and I just lay there and took it until her hand grabbed my manhood. 

My eyes shot open, and I saw her ears hanging over as she looked down at me from behind. “Shhh, that needs to be cleaned too, Master.” she whispered in my ear. God this woman would turn me into a wolf if she wasn’t careful. I didn’t fight her. If this was her choice, I would do everything in my power to make her feel comfortable with me. My heart was pounding in my ears as the scent of the soap mixed with her own natural scent. My Lily smelled like water lilies as she started humming in my ear.

“You.” I cleared my throat. “You don’t have to.” She kissed my cheek and nodded, sending those long ears waving in front of my eyes.

“I know, but I want to do this. Now, quiet or they will hear us, Master.” I moaned softly as she started pumping my little man up and down. Her grip was tight and applied just the right level of pressure. It had been a while and I wanted this since the first moment I saw her. I pulled her chin to my own and kissed her softly. She moaned and pressed harder as she deepened the kiss. She started to move faster pulling on me as we made out. I pulled her hand away and drew her into the tub with me. Her eyes were wide as my cock pressed into her underwear. “We, we, we can’t.” She gasped. I nodded and held her, kissing her neck. She moaned softly as I growled into the base of her ear.

“I won’t go any further than you are willing to go.” I whispered softly, my voice a low growl. She moaned, her lower lips grinding up and down my rock-hard cock. I lightly bit her neck, and she whimpered softly as her arms wrapped around my neck. This was too much. So hot. She pulled back and kissed me hard. My tongue dove into her mouth and she delighted and moaned at my assault. Pulling back, she bit her lip with those cute oversized front teeth as she shuddered on top of me. She had cum and I delighted in holding her close, lightly kissing her neck as she moaned. My hands were on her ass, when had that happened? Coming down she looked at me, her eyes going wide as she pulled away climbing out of the tub, a scared look on her face. What did I do wrong?

“Master, sorry.” She said as she grabbed up her clothes and ran out of the room. I sighed looking down at my blue balls and red throbbing cock. Looks like once more I missed out on some fun. That woman was hot and cold. God, I wished I had a diagram or something to tell me what she was feeling. In games I had something to tell me when the other person had feelings and what to expect. Why couldn’t life have this feature?

Once I was cleaned and back in my room, Orthonai came to me. “Master, Lily wants to apologize for what happened.” She said and I could see the worry in her eye as it matched the one in my own heart.

“Is she okay?” Why did I care? She was my servant, my slave, why should I care? A small voice answered deep inside me. Because you love her. Outwardly, I just blinked at Orthonai not sure what she would say.

“She is fine, just dealing with something from her past.” She said leaving the room. I nodded and tried to go back to tinkering, but my mind was reeling, and I was unable to focus.

“Thank you for letting me know. Please tell her that I am here if she needs me.” I said not looking at Orthonai who left me alone with my own fears and heart. My own thoughts were running wild over everything. I loved her, deep down, I loved her. Now that I look at things, I couldn’t see my life without her. If only she wasn’t my slave. I wasn’t willing to risk her life and a large core to try to help her with the collar, but I wanted to. I needed more skill to break that. I needed to be stronger to save her and the others. Fuck this world for making me feel this way.

Lily hid in her room through lunch and dinner. I was worried, but keeping my distance seemed like the best thing. I asked Orthonai to make sure Lily ate and just left everyone alone. Tinkering on my new table and Dolls, I was able to get most of the runes set up for the plate-like table. Given the size it should only support one control station only one Doll should be able to play on it. I now had a few wolves as prototypes to play with so I could focus on equipment. Arms on the back of one seemed like a nightmare to control. What it needed was a back or mouth weapon. Maybe letting the mouth hold a blade. No, that would just get in the way. The teeth could be much more useful. Maybe deployable blades like a Liger from Zoids or something like a Spear Shot on the back. That might work.

Night fell and the winds were still wild. Orthonai and Gorloth stayed the night in a guest room. Luckily, I had the foresight to get an extra bed just in case. It felt nicer having more people in the house. I tried to sleep, but Lilly kept crossing my mind, her eyes full of fear. I thought about shaping metal to force myself to sleep but needed to explore these feelings. About an hour after I had locked up, Orthonai came to me. “Master, Lily needs you.” I got up, my heart full of fear. Did something happen to her? I flew through the house to her room and saw her on her bed writhing, she was in the middle of a nightmare. My heart went out to her as I gave a sigh of relief.

“What should I do?” I asked. She smiled at me and pointed at the bed.

“Join her. It will help her recover.” Orthonai said as she pushed me to the bed. Once I was next to the bed, Orthonai left me alone with Lily. I climbed into her bed as she tossed, turned, and cried out in fear. Her brow furrowed in sheer terror as sweat poured off her. She latched onto me, pulling me in. I wrapped around her and saw her nose twitch as she sniffed me. I just held her close and started petting her hair. She was so small, so scared. It cried out to that deep feeling inside me. She needed me as much as I needed her. She seemed to calm down and tucked into my chest as she curled into an easy-to-hold ball. I just kept petting her hair and holding her tightly as she clung to my shirt. I closed my eyes and let myself drift off to sleep.

{Lily Cottontail}

Lily was reliving the worst day of her life. She was chained to a wall watching her old master torture her sister. She had laughed at his underwhelming manhood and now her sister was paying the price. He was whipping her sister for her sin. Over and over the whip fell each time her sister would cry less. When she would pass out, he would have a healer wake her, repair her and keep her alive. He would only take a break to run a red-hot poker across her back and when he was tired even worse things would happen to her sister. Lily was stuck there forced to watch it all. Lord Hintergolt  leaned over Clover and pulled a large knife up to one of Clover’s ears. Lily wanted to turn away, but she was ordered to watch. He sawed at her ear and laughed as he tossed it to a small pile of flesh in front of Lily. her eyes locked on the ear that joined three fingers and a foot. The whip fell again as Clover screamed. Lily couldn’t look away and just sat there crying. 

All at once the dream shifted and she smelled her new master was with her. He was like a huge shield that blocked off those memories and made her feel safe and loved. She felt his warmth, his love wrap around her. The dream changed. Suddenly she was laying with her master in a field of flowers, Clover lying beside a dark figure. Lily knew Clover was both happy and safe. It was okay to be happy. It was okay to be loved. It was okay to love. Tears fell from her eyes and Master wiped them away as he kissed her forehead. She could feel the kiss in her dream, and it felt nice.

{Alex}

I woke wrapped around Lily again and smiled. This was a good way to wake up. She seemed to be smiling in her sleep, drooling on my chest. Her hand was under my pajama bottoms, holding my raging boner. My eyes went wide as the whole picture set in. I tried not to squirm as she tightened around it. Fuck. This is not good. There is no way I can get away without waking her up. Not good. How do I keep getting put in these situations? I know if I pushed things, I could hurt her feelings, but by everything I hold dear, I wanted this. She smelled so nice though. It would be so easy just to give in, but I can’t do that. I felt her hand tighten again and she started moving her legs that were wrapped around my leg. Her almond-shaped eyes fluttered, and she looked up at me with a large goofy grin. God, she looked so cute. I swallowed a growing lump in my throat as I returned her smile.

 She started pumping my cock and biting her lip as she looked down at our covered bodies. My hand moved up from her lower back to her front. I cupped her small breast as she started panting. We kissed hard as she pulled me free before lifting her nightgown. The covers still hid us, but the door was open. Anyone could walk by and see us. “Lily, the door is open.” I said, my eyes locked on those amazing small breasts. She looked over at it and looked back at me.

“I don’t care.” An evil look was in her eye and a lewd grin on that cute face. She kissed me softly and pulled my cock to press against her underwear as she kept tugging. It felt amazing and I just kept groping her. My other hand moved down to play with that cute little pointed tail. It had long soft hair with a tiny finger of flesh and bone in the center. She moaned as I explored it. Her hand tightened as she nuzzled my neck. I bit hers softly, making her moan in delight. She tugged down her own underwear and I growled into her neck as I felt her warm and wet entrance. She started rubbing her hips against me. It left a warm wet trail up and down the length of my cock and I wasn’t going to stop this. I couldn’t stop this. My resolve had broke and I just wanted my bunny. She moved slowly rocking as her hand tugged me rubbing her slit at the same time. I found her nipple and pinched it lightly. She gasped and started moving faster. Soon she was writhing and grinding on me like a woman gone wild. I wanted to be inside her. I wanted to cum so badly inside my good little bunny. She shook, her body stiffening as she froze. Her hand tightened to an almost painful point, and I couldn’t hold back. I burst inside her underwear and all over her hand, covering her lower lips in my seed. She fought a scream of pleasure as she felt our love stain the bed. I just sighed, feeling empty and happy. “So much. So warm,” she said, collapsing in my arms. She panted as I kissed her softly.

“Are you feeling better?” I asked and was shocked as she started sucking on a cum soaked finger.

“Master, you taste so good.” She said taking one finger deep into her mouth and I felt a slight squirt from my little man under the covers. I chuckled and smiled at her.

“How about I get up and close the door so you can change.” I said not fully wanting to, but I had hoped to save her modesty. She blushed and looked away, as she licked between her fingers.

“Did.” she gulped. “Did you want to watch?” I kissed her forehead, got up, closed the door and moved to a chair in her room. She got up stretching and I just sat there delighting in her long slender frame. She had the body of a model, long slender and so fucking tasty.  She blinked at me with those large eyes as she stood, moving slowly and showing me every inch of her. The woman was a tease, and I loved every moment. She slowly pulled off her badly soiled underwear, bending at the waist, facing away from me, showing me that amazing ass, soaking pussy and twitching tail. Her long ears were up and focused on me as she moved. She used the underwear to wipe herself clean, before she, almost painfully slow, walked over to her dresser. Making those shapely hips sway. I watched, rock hard as she pulled on a new pair of panties and selected a dress. She turned to me with a smile on her face and she slowly slid it over her head. She pranced over to me and looked down into my greedy eyes. I pulled her close and kissed her softly as she wrapped her arms around my neck. I knew she could feel the boner barely contained by pjs and it would be so easy to pull it out and push her underwear aside. There was a knock at the door and we both froze.

“Master, would you like breakfast or should I wait?” It was Orthonai. I laughed and sighed as Lily giggled.

“We will be out in a little.” I replied turning to my wonderful bunny.

“I’ll get it started.” Orthonai said as she left, and Lily turned to me with that cute evil smile.

“We.” She kissed me. “Should.” another kiss. “Get going.” I didn’t let her pull away this time and kissed her hard, making her moan into my mouth as my arms held her in place. My cock pressed against her cave of wonders hard and ready for another round. She moaned and stood, a slight look of regret in her eyes. “We can play later, Master.” I huffed and stood, popping the monster of all tents as I gave her a playful pat on her plump ass. She gave it a playful tug and giggled as she hopped away. She suddenly stopped and looked at me blushing, horror dawning on her face. She pulled her ears down over her eyes to hide her face. “This isn’t a dream, is it?” She said in a tiny voice. I just looked at her blankly.

“No, sorry this is very real.” I said, trying to move to her. Moving one ear, she looked at me. Her face was bright red. “Are you okay?” I asked, reaching out to her. She just ran out of the room crying and I stood there. Where had I screwed up? I thought things were going well between us.

{ZeroGiven40}

I plan to get back to Gen's story after this edit is done. I just needed a break, and this badly needed an update. Clover does have her own story and that will get an update and Lord Hintergolt does get his comeuppance. 

12