3.
177 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This story is TWO chapters ahead on my Patreon!


3.

Selina had stared at the box for several long minutes before daring to move a muscle. At first she believed it to be a trap, perhaps a compact explosive from a vengeful mark. From Cobblepot or Nygma, maybe. But it wasn’t long before she dismissed the idea. 

The Cat was near-unrivaled when it came to discrete burglary. If anyone knew she was responsible for their missing valuables, it was because she told them - and Selina wasn’t stupid enough to brazenly taunt the powerful and ruthless. And Gotham was a haven for those sorts of men.

No, the neatly wrapped gift box sitting on her kitchen table was not going to kill her. Selina knew it in her gut. But that didn’t mean it wasn’t dangerous.

The Cat crept closer to the table, taking slow and even steps. She knew the present wasn’t from Bruce - he wasn’t the type to make cute little gestures like this - so that left only one culprit. A man that Selina had, for the last several days, been making every effort not to think about.

The gift box was white, closed shut by bands of black silk tied into a neat little bow. She was close enough now to see the small tag hanging off… and the elegant lettering printed in black.

FOR MY PRETTY KITTY

FROM ROMAN

A chill danced down her back. Selina released a breath she didn’t even realize she’d been holding. 

The word stared back at her, wicked and taunting. She had wanted so desperately to believe that the night up in the man’s penthouse was just a twisted dream, that she hadn’t betrayed Bruce, that she hadn’t… hadn’t…

That I didn’t choke on his fat fucking cock… that I didn’t enjoy it…

“Oh, God… What did I do?

The words left her lips as a whisper, floating like a haze in the wind. A far cry from the images burning through her mind, solid and clear.

She remembered being on her knees. She remembered Roman’s mammoth-sized tool twitching mere inches in front of her face. She remembered the thickness of the shaft, how fat and swollen the head was. She remembered the veins faintly bulging under the skin, making the length of flesh surge with hot blood. But most of all, Selina remembered the scent of him, the potent musk of man that filled her nostrils… as well as the flavor of Roman’s manhood on her eager tongue as she desperately tried to stuff him down her throat.

Selina shivered again, though this time from the jolt of excitement that jumped up through her belly. Even now, days after her encounter in the penthouse, Selina could taste Roman on her lips. The salty flavor of him tingled on her tongue - the phantom seed from a supernaturally huge prick.

Suddenly there was ringing - Selina jumped as her landline buzzed upon the wall. 

Calming her nerves, the Cat Burglar glared at the old phone - with all the money she’d made in thievery, there really was no excuse for not upgrading. It continued to ring, ring, ring, jittering upon the wall… until Selina finally worked up the nerve to answer.

She knew exactly who it would be on the other end of the line. But still she dreaded to hear his voice.

In spite of her mind, her heart, and her soul all telling her to leave the phone be, Selina picked it up. She held her breath. For a moment, there was only the faint static of the open line. Then…

Hey, kitty cat.” Roman Sionis spoke with a smooth drawl… though nothing could truly hide the sharp edge of his voice. “I know you got my little gift.

Selina’s stomach twisted and lurched. She closed her eyes, breathing in - but the fresh air did nothing to settle her nerves. Her whole body buzzed with… with… she couldn’t find the word for it.

“How did you get this number?” Selina made a valiant effort to keep her voice hard, firm.

I still have plenty of pull in this city. Even after everything your boyfriend has done to screw up my operations. Black Mask is Gotham’s top dog. But you already know that, don’t you?

Selina did know. And she knew it very intimately. Heat crept over her cheeks, rising up the back of her neck. Her sweater, her pants, they suddenly felt so warm, so tight. Memories of that night flooded back into the front of her mind, a rising tide of carnal visions and sensory echoes.

The sight of his enormity, throbbing with his heartbeat. His cock beckoning her with each tiny twitch. His balls, so plump and full, hanging just below. The scent, dear lord the scent, so heavy in the air. A faint haze of musk that had her pussy quivering as she knelt between his legs. Even now in the present, Selina could smell him. For a brief moment, she was back in Roman’s penthouse, pressing her face right up into his crotch, burying her nose into the space between his cock and balls. She was smooching his sack, snaking her tongue out to drag one of his fat nuts into her yearning mouth.

Fuck.

“What the hell do you want, Roman?” Selina snarled. She chose to believe that the flare of emotion right then was entirely from outrage.

I want you to open my present.” The crime lord answered calmly.

Selina hugged one of her arms close to her belly, feeling a chill despite the heat growing across her body. She could hear his smile - she could just imagine the smug, self-satisfied grin plastered on his dumb face. In her mind, it was the same look he had when he was looking down at her, when she was kneeling…

Fuck.

“I don’t want anything from you.” Her response was cold, sharp. But feigned.

On the other end of the line, Roman chuckled. Amused like a man would be at a naughty child… or a misbehaving pet.

Really? That’s not how it looked the other night. Besides, I had it made special. Just for you, kitty cat.

Selina swallowed, turning her eyes back towards the kitchen table. Back towards the white box wrapped in a black silk ribbon. 

Inside… a gift from Roman Sionis. Made just for her.

For his pretty kitty…

It was a monumentally bad idea. And yet… Selina was moving towards the table. She kept the phone pressed to her ear, taking slow, shaky steps, each one bringing her closer and closer to the silent siren song of Roman’s special present. 

Curiosity did terrible things to cats, Selina knew. But she just couldn’t resist. Even as her belly twisted and turned, blooming with vexing heat, the Cat Burglar slowly, carefully undid the silk ribbon. It fell open, leaving just the white box. Selina opened it.

A tiny gasp escaped her lips. The box fell back onto the kitchen table as Selina took a single step back. She looked upon the gift with wide, stunned eyes.

“Oh my God…” Her whole body tingling with shock, Selina reached out slowly. Her fingertips just barely touched Roman’s special gift. Just enough to let her know it was real.

It was a collar. Not a choker. A pet collar. Too large for a cat, but just the right size for a Catwoman. A simple black band, but set upon the outer ridge on both top and bottom were diamonds. Real diamonds. Selina had trained herself to spot fakes and she could see none upon the collar before her.

Holy shit.

But the most shocking thing wasn’t the millions of dollars in diamonds sitting before her, it was the lettering set upon the outside of the band. Big and bold so as to be unmistakable. This collar was meant for one person and one person only.

Upon the diamond-encrusted pet collar there was a single word. A single name.

SELINA

The Cat Burglar nearly dropped the phone. She blinked, staring at her own name with an expression that had to be a mix of shock, disgust, bemusement… Her emotions were a matching storm, a whirlwind of feeling that turned her insides into warm, twisting flurry.

Selina was aghast. She was humiliated. And she was… intrigued. The warmth between her legs could not be denied. And it infuriated her.

You like it?” Roman asked, chuckling.

Selina wanted to throw the phone against the wall. She wanted to scream, to curse this pig to hell and back just so she could send him on his way all over again. But her fingers gripped tight to the handset, keeping it pressed to her ear. The warmth in her cheeks had grown hotter with anger, with outrage. It boiled inside, ready to spill over the top.

“Roman…” Selina fumed, her face twisting into a snarl. “You’re sick. This is… this is fucked. It’s fucked!

She heard the man scoff on the other end of the line.

Don’t give me that.” His voice had become harder, a cold severity coloring his words now. Just as it did that night in his penthouse. When he ordered her onto her knees. 

“Don’t pretend you didn’t love it. I saw the look on your face, kitty cat.” The man continued, his deep voice almost a growl. “I saw how your eyes glazed over when you were sucking and slobbering all over my meat. I felt you choking on my cock. All ten inches of it. When I finished you swallowed it all down. And when I got you on your back? I heard you screaming. I heard it all, sweetheart. Every dirty little thing that came out of your mouth when I was buried deep in that sweet pussy. You can’t tell me it was all for show.

Selina gripped the phone so tight she could feel the plastic start to bend under her fingers. The turning deep in her gut was worse now, sending a tremble down through her legs. She leaned against the wall to keep steady, taking in a long, deep breath.

“I’m telling you that this can’t happen, Roman.” Selina swallowed again, the dull ache of guilt spreading through her chest. “The Bat and I… we’re building something real.”

It was the truth. Which made Selina’s betrayal that much worse. Bruce had given her a chance - many chances - and had made every effort to draw her into his life. He offered love and support, a genuine helping hand. And what had Selina given him in return. A dalliance of depravity behind his back. Getting down on her knees for one of his worst enemies, slobbering over the man’s giant fucking dick.

Roman’s barking laugh drove it home. A mocking cackle that relished in the shared hatred between the Batman and Black Mask. Stealing Batman’s girl out from under him, if only for a night? Of course Roman loved it. He’d been itching to get one over on the Dark Knight for years.

Selina glanced back to the table, to the collar glittering with diamonds. By her guess, it had to be worth as much as the Blackheart - perhaps even more! Realization followed quickly, a slap to Selina’s face. This wasn’t a game or a joke. As twisted, as fucked as it was, Roman was being sincere.

That look in your eyes when you were giving my balls a tongue bath, that looked pretty real to me.

“Listen you… you bastard. You can’t just whip out your big cock and tell me what to do!” Selina seethed, forcing herself to keep her voice down. “I’m not some broken bitch who needs a big strong man to save her!”

I never said anything about saving you. I know you’re not some helpless dame. You’re a woman who knows what she wants. Who takes what she wants. And what you want, kitty cat, is the biggest, fattest cock around. That’s me. And you know it.

Selina shook her head. Her lips parted and shut as she tried to find the words, tried to think of something to shut the bastard down, so she could say the right thing, tell him off about how wrong he was. Seconds ticked by, stretching out the unbearable moment longer and longer. Until Selina could do nothing but confront the truth, the cold reality that a woman like her dreaded to face.

Roman Sionis had her pegged.

She was beside the kitchen table again. She held the pet collar in her hand. Slowly, she drew her thumb over the letters of her name. 

Black Mask’s voice came again, once more smooth, calm. So sure of his victory. Selina hated it. She hated the way her nerves lit up because of it.

And I know the Bat can’t measure up where it counts. If he did, you wouldn’t have given me a second look. Tell me I’m wrong.

Selina’s cheeks burned with anger and shame. Anger flared hot, but not towards Roman. It was aimed at herself, for allowing this to happen. Selina had kept her weakness a guarded secret… right up until she bared it all for Roman Sionis. He knew how to play her now. And he had the perfect tool for the job.

The Catwoman couldn’t deny the truth. Couldn’t deny her own addiction. Any resistance now was token,  a vain attempt to stave off the inevitable.

“Shut up. Just shut your mouth.” Selina whispered. She still held the collar. The diamonds glittered so beautifully. She couldn’t tear her eyes away.

Sounds like I struck a nerve.

“Fuck you.”

You’re more than welcome to, kitty cat.” Roman chuckled. “I think we started a good thing the other night. And I got the feeling you want an encore. I know I do.

“You’re crazy.” It was a lazy deflection. Selina was only half paying attention now. 

She held the collar to see it up close. The beauty of the diamonds was almost ethereal. The way the light passed through, the way it broke up into brilliant colors - blue there, then green here, turning to yellow, then orange, carrying on into deep red.

Red like the color of Roman’s swollen cockhead. The color of her lipstick smeared along his thick, veiny shaft.

Selina shivered. A small moan escaped her lips.

This is Gotham, sweetheart. We’re all a little crazy here.” Roman spoke low, with finality. Like he knew he had already won. “If you want another taste of me, you know where to find me. And wear my present. That’s your VIP ticket. Be seeing you, kitty cat.

He hung up then, leaving a dial tone ringing in Selina’s ear. A tolling bell, signaling loss. The death of Selina Kyle’s dignity. Even worse was the excitement that thrummed through her body. The dreadful reality facing her now - for Selina, being on her knees, choking on fat dick, it wasn’t simply kinky. It was preferable.

Roman was right. Selina was a woman who knew exactly what she wanted. And she was holding it right in her hand.

The pet collar was so beautiful. And it had Selina’s name on it.

“Oh, God…”

2