4.
157 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This story is TWO chapters ahead on my Patreon!


4.

Against all reason, against all logic, Selina Kyle had returned to the scene of the crime. The scene of her betrayal. 

She landed on the same rooftop as before, looking across the wide street to the apartment tower. It stretched up into the night sky, looming tall over her, a pillar of glittering lights that beckoned to the Cat’s wild, unquenchable curiosity. She’d already gotten herself one hell of a taste, but now she was back for more.

This time, Catwoman was zipped up to the neck. No skin on display but for her pretty face. 

Selina breathed in, fighting off a shiver. Her suit felt tighter than usual - not simply clinging to her body like a second skin, but now caressing her, snug to her curves, her breasts, her belly, her wide hips, and the swells of her ass. Every move she made had the material sliding against her skin, bringing warmth against the cool night air.

The tower taunted her with silence. Selina imagined it throbbing, twitching… just like him. And at the very top… at the swollen head… a new life was waiting for her.

Even with a voice in her head screaming at her to turn away, Selina pressed onward. She made the same leap as before, soaring across the wide gap between buildings, through the open air above the busy Gotham street. With a crack of her whip, she found her lifeline. And an instant later she was perched upon a stone gargoyle. The rest was easy as sin.

A moment later, she was climbing through an unlocked window into Roman Sionis’ apartment. This time, Selina didn’t fear running into the business end of a gun. But still her heart was up and racing. Still she felt the tingle of nerves buzzing just under the skin. 

She was going to betray the Bat again. And she was going to do it willingly.

Catwoman strode through the apartment, claiming a measure of confidence with a model’s strut. Performative, sure, but Selina always liked feeling sexy. Even if only one man was around to see it.

She found Roman waiting for her in his spacious living room. He was resting upon a large, expensive sofa, wearing nothing but a white silk robe - illuminated only by the moonlight shining through the large glass window that took up the entire far wall. They stretched from floor to ceiling, letting him look out over a large swath of Gotham.

The king in his tower…

He didn’t turn to face her immediately, taking a sip of his drink - whiskey from what Selina could see, most likely scotch or bourbon. Then he set it down and slowly stood, rising to his full height. Taller than Selina by more than a head. He turned to her, smirking.

The cat thief fought down another shiver, but couldn’t ignore the twisting in her gut. She kept the confidence of her strut as she slowly approached the man.

“Well, I’m here.” Selina started, putting on an air of impatience. “You can wipe that damn smile off your face.”

Roman kept the smirk, dragging his eyes slowly over her body. Selina could feel the hunger in his gaze, how it made her skin tingle and shiver under the suit. She stopped then, standing a few feet from the taller mob boss - close enough to notice the slightly parted front of his robe. Close enough to see that the man likely was wearing nothing underneath. Selina exhaled, setting her hands on her hips. She waited as Roman continued to leer.

“Did you bring it?” He finally asked, his voice low, deep, and rough.

Selina’s belly twisted again. She shifted on her feet, sucking her lower lip into her mouth.

“Roman…”

“Did you bring my gift?” He asked again, his voice now harder, colder.

Selina sighed, feeling a tremble carry up through her belly.

Yes.

“Then show it to me.”

For a moment, Selina did nothing. A small show of defiance. But then her hand was rising to her throat, her fingers tugging the zipper down nice and slow. Down, down, all the way until her suit parted enough to reveal a nice swath of deep cleavage… and her slender throat. Upon it… Roman’s gift. The pet collar encrusted with shining diamonds, emblazoned with her own name.

Roman looked pleased. The spark in his sharp eyes set off a quivering in Selina’s belly, one that rose and spread to dance up her spine. It only grew in intensity when Roman reached out to touch her, drawing his own fingers over the collar around her throat.

The mob boss let out a chuckle. Brushing his thumb over the diamond-encrusted band, he took the chance to leer even lower, at the creamy swells of her tits fighting against the tightness of her catsuit. Selina simply stood there, allowing the man to fawn over her like a prize.

“I love a girl who knows how to obey instructions.” Roman murmured. He took a step back, giving her another once-over. He lifted his chin, staring down his nose at her. His smirk grew into a toothy smile. “But then again, I knew you couldn’t stay away. Not after the other night.”

His eyes seemed to light up when he said that, shining with something far more than simple interest. Selina shifted on her feet again, hugging her arms to her belly.

“I’m not here to play games, Roman.”

“Of course not.” Roman backed away further, falling back onto his expensive couch. With his legs spread, Selina could see the inside of his thighs - proving her suspicions correct. He really wasn’t wearing anything underneath. Though even with the moonlight shining in, she couldn’t see it. The reason she came back. Roman continued on, leaning back into his seat. “You’re a woman who knows exactly what she wants… and you’ll do anything to get it.”

His movements were quick but calm. Before Selina could get another word in, Roman had undone the belt of his robe and swept the white silk aside… revealing his manhood to her eyes. 

Selina’s breath caught in her throat. She stared at it, that long, thick, ugly thing. Ugly in that striking, wonderful way that only a real man could be. Inches and inches of thick flesh, swollen with need, veins bulging along the shaft with hot blood. Selina had to drink in every little detail. She had to.

A nice, fat, juicy cock… was Selina Kyle’s most potent addiction. Gold, diamonds, cold, hard cash… nothing compared to the musk, the flavor, the sheer sensation of what a cock like that could give her. In the battle between her morals and her desires, a big fucking dick would always hold primacy.

And Roman Sionis had the biggest cock she’d ever seen. The biggest she’d ever had the joy to taste, to suck, and to fuck. It looked so perfect in person. Memories, however delightful, just didn’t do Roman justice. A giddy thrill rolled through her body. Her belly coiled with heat and want - Selina knew then she had made the right choice coming back here.

Getting some quality time with that bad boy… that’s worth anything…

Roman seemed to sense Selina’s desire. He let out another chuckle, urging his hips closer to her, as if to offer up his hard, swollen length. It rose up between his legs, leaning forth under its own heft and weight. Selina bit her lip as she watched the shaft twitch and the cockhead swell. Roman reached down to grab himself, pumping his length a couple times.

“Crawl to me and I’ll let you have another taste.”

Selina felt a dull flash of indignation swelling up in her heart, the beginnings of a snarky retort rising up in her throat. But anything biting she might have said died on her lips. How could she say anything to insult such a magnificent cock?

It was actually quite simple to turn the fierce Catwoman into an obedient little pet. All a man needed was a long, fat dick and the cool, effortless confidence such a tool provided

Selina dropped to her hands and knees and crawled. At the center of her vision, the object of her focus, her rapidly rising desire… was Roman. His mammoth length, thick and swollen with his lust. It twitched against the open air, jerking as if it were alive. Selina’s mouth watered watching the tiny bead of precum well up in the slit atop the bulbous cockhead. It called to her, inviting her lips and tongue.

Soon she was right up against it, the warm shaft resting heavily upon her face. It eclipsed half of her vision, draping over her from chin to forehead. The scent of Roman was heavy, intoxicating, sending a delightful shiver running down her back. But even more thrilling was the way Roman looked down at her. Selina could see the hunger in his eyes. He was pleased in that brutish way only men like him could be.

Selina whined, pursing her lips to brush a faint kiss to the underside of his cock. She inhaled, taking in another deep whiff of Roman’s musk. Then she dropped down to press a kiss to one of his balls, her lips this time lingering on the fat bulb. Above her, Roman groaned softly. Selina liked that.

“God… how are you not king of the world with a cock like this?” She asked, drawing back so that Roman’s prick was aimed right at her lips. She took his shaft in both hands, gently drawing them up and down his length.

Roman grunted, sinking back into the couch. He urged his hips closer to her, offering his manhood, his balls to her loving touch.

“That’s a question I ask myself everyday, kitty cat. Now be a good girl and pay your king some fealty.”

Sometimes Selina didn’t understand herself. Most other men who would command her like that, she would just laugh in their face. And if they ever got pushy… she’d turn a lot more violent. But right then, kneeling between Roman’s legs, with her lips brushing over the head of his fat cock… Selina couldn’t imagine hurting this man. She couldn’t imagine not obeying him. That was the folly of her addiction - when a man was hung, then Selina was his. It was as sure as gravity.

And Selina was falling, falling, falling…

She mouthed his cock, moaning as the head slid past her lips, over her tongue. She dipped her head down low, taking inches of him into her mouth - but not enough to gag. That was for later. Right then, she just wanted to taste him.

The flavor was exquisite, just as good as the first time. Salt and sweat tingled upon her tongue, and that masculine musk emanating from his groin filled her nostrils. It was a sensory feast, making Selina’s heart race and her head spin. But the Catwoman managed to keep her focus. She had a very important job to do - and servicing Roman’s big fucking cock gave her a thrill far more potent than thievery.

She bobbed her head, lashing his cockhead with her tongue. She swirled around him, gathering the taste of him on her tongue, mixing it into her saliva, and drinking it down as she sucked. The warmth, the sticky precum, glided down her throat and into her belly. Selina shivered with glee. She couldn’t get enough.

“Fuck, that’s good.” Roman rasped, one of his big, strong hands falling upon the back of Selina’s head. His fingers closed tight around her short hair, holding firm as he guided her bobbing head into a quick rhythm. Selina only moaned around him, delighting in him taking charge. “Give me some of that tongue. Yeah.

Selina obeyed. She worked her tongue overtime, swirling around the crown and shaft with frantic need. Before was the time for patience and talent, but now Roman wanted more. Selina offered up now her feverish lust, desperately sucking and licking at the most splendid cock she had ever enjoyed. She sucked him deeper and deeper, her head falling down his length until finally… Selina gagged. Her nose was pressed to the skin of his groin - the entirety of his length now stuffed down Catwoman’s gullet.

Selina gurgled, her throat convulsing around the invasive meat. Her body tried to swallow him down, while heat bloomed hot in the pit of her belly. Selina wanted to cry out in joy, so delighted she was to throat every inch of Roman.

Above her, she heard the man let out a rasping curse. His grip on her hair weakened for a moment. She could feel the trembling in his thighs. Selina would have smiled. She felt a surge of professional pride.

Big fat cocks may have been Catwoman’s weakness… but there were few women on the face of the Earth who could handle big fat cocks like Catwoman.

2