5.
233 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

You can read the next TWO chapters on my Patreon!


5.

Catwoman worked her lips and tongue diligently upon Black Mask’s pillar and stones.

“Jesus… You’re something else, kitty cat.” Roman groaned, loosening his grip on her hair. His touch became softer, more affectionate as he stroked the back of her head. 

Selina’s heart brimmed with joy at his praise. She hummed around his cock - or tried to, at least. 

Because he was stuffed down her throat, the sound came as a choked gurgle. Her throat tightened, trying to swallow him again. Selina gagged, drenching Roman’s tool with a nice helping of her drool. It spilled past her lips, dribbling down her chin and into her cleavage - and onto Roman’s churning balls.

Through hazy eyes, she saw the man’s head fall back, his own throat trembling as he released another groan. Selina loved the sound she made, the proof that she was driving him wild. But she loved his cock even more, so long and thick and so deep in her throat.

She lifted her head some, until her lips were halfway up his shaft. She slurped what she still kept in her mouth, hollowing her cheeks as her tongue danced along the underside. Roman cursed, hissing through his teeth. He gripped her hair again, but didn’t force her back down. No, Selina did that herself. She dipped her head, pressing her nose into his groin, his fat prick sliding deep into her throat again. She gagged around him. Roman grunted, his thighs trembling under her hands.

A delirious joy rippled through her body, lighting her nerves on fire. That warmth in her belly was now a full-blown heat, turning her cunt into a molten pot. Her suit was so tight, the material rubbing deliciously against her skin. Selina wanted to tear it off right then. But as Roman’s balls pressed against her slick chin, the Catwoman found herself taken with a different desire.

Selina drew back up, gasping as Roman’s cock slid from her mouth. She took a moment to admire her own handiwork - the tool was entirely slick with her saliva and drool, glistening against the moonlight. She watched it twitch and throb, almost angry at being denied the pleasure of her tight, warm throat. The cockhead pulsed, swelling with need. Selina let out a giggle and planted a soft kiss to the very tip. Then she dropped lower. She pressed her face, her lips right up to Roman’s plump balls.

His musk filled her nostrils again, making her shiver, making her pussy twitch. She whined, sliding her tongue over one of Roman’s nuts. Just like his cock, the flavor was salt and sweat and oh so sublime. She gathered it on her tongue and swallowed it down greedily.

“Christ, Cat. You really know how to treat a man.” Roman huffed, laughing.

“I just can’t help it, Romey.” Selina purred softly, nuzzling her nose into the space between his cock and balls. She kissed the other bulb, tonguing it as well. “What else is a girl like me supposed to do… when you’ve got a cock like this.

She smiled up at him from behind his cock, the shaft once more eclipsing half of her face. She pressed tiny kisses to the shaft, teasing him with her plump lips - and leaving faint marks with her lipstick. He’d never see them down there, but Selina could - and knowing Catwoman was the culprit thrilled her.

“You look good on your knees, Selina. Real good.” Roman sat up, reaching down to brush his fingers over Selina’s cheek. He smirked at her, his eyes holding all the surety of a king… and all the hunger of a starving wolf. “And you look even better with my prick on your face.”

Selina giggled, sweet and naughty. She nuzzled her face against his manhood, sliding her tongue up the side of the shaft until she came up to the head. She kissed the crown, swiping her tongue over the slit. 

“Only on my face?” She pouted.

Then she put on a killer smile. A thrill lashed through her insides, dancing through her veins and her nerves. The look on Roman’s face was exquisite. She didn’t give him the chance to answer.

Selina dipped her head down and throated him again. His loud, rumbling groan was the most beautiful music - the symphony of man come undone. Fighting against her body, through the tears welling up in her eyes, Selina went to work upon Roman Sionis. Upon the magnificent cock that deserved her very best effort. She bobbed her head, rising into a steady rhythm, fucking her own throat upon the man’s mighty pillar of flesh.

She could feel him throb and twitch in her throat, upon her tongue. She could hear the curses flowing from his lips. She felt the way his fingers tightened in her hair. She was driving him to the very edge of madness. Selina loved it. 

This was what she was made for.

It was only made better when Roman finally took control. With both hands, he took Selina by the back of the head. He rose from the sofa, staggering as he tried to find his footing with his cock buried deep in the woman’s throat. Selina was forced back onto her heels, moaning happily, deliriously as Roman held her face flush to his groin. His balls pressed into her chin again. Flavor and scent and feeling all mingled together for Selina, making the whole world spin. Then, with a beastly snarl, Roman Sionis started fuck her face.

Fuck. Take it. Take it all. Take it all!

Selina kept herself steady with her hands on his thighs. He thundered into her mouth, pounding her throat with cock. His balls slapped against her chin with every wild, ragged thrust. He wasn’t a man anymore, but an animal, a beast in rut. But Selina only felt joy as he unleashed his lusts upon her. She was overjoyed to be his outlet… because a cock like Roman’s deserved to fuck.

She moaned around him, knowing the vibrations from her throat would only drive him deeper into his lustful crave. And in turn, his thrusts quickened - just as she’d hoped. Her whole body was burning up with splendid heat, spreading from between her legs to consume every inch of her. Her tits were begging to be released from her suit. And her cunt… it felt damn near volcanic. Every inch of her was aching to touch, to release that pleasure building within.

But Selina kept to her task. This wasn’t about her. This was about Roman. And she was all too pleased to accept the brutality he was unleashing upon her poor throat.

She imagined an out-of-body experience then, how the scene would look to an outsider - the sexy cat thief forced onto her knees, made to sate a man’s savage desire, made to endure his brutish fucking. Gagging, whimpering so pathetically as a fat cock hammered into her mouth, staring up at the man with tear-filled eyes while his fat balls struck her chin over and over and over again.

Selina shivered, her cunt twitching between her legs. Roman’s end came shortly after.

She felt him swell up in her mouth. And Selina felt a surge of delight, of excitement. She knew Roman’s flavor, the taste of seed having burned into her mind from their first night together. Even as Roman pounded furiously into her poor mouth… Selina Kyle was giddy to taste his offering again.

An instant later, Roman let out a wordless grunt and shot a hot, heavy load right down her throat.

The infamous Catwoman, throatfucked to completion again. 

Through the whirlwind of her mind, through the manic sensation coursing through her body, Selina felt a measure of pride. But more than that, she felt his hot cum splashing against the back of her mouth. 

She moaned happily at the taste and dutifully drank it down.


The glass was cold, hard. Delicious against Selina’s skin. But Roman was harder. And the sensations he ripped from her body were even more delectable.

One hand holding tight to the soft flesh of her hip, the other gripping her by the collar around her neck. He fucked into her pussy, hard and fast. So ferocious were his mad thrusts that her ass now stung, the pale, creamy skin almost certainly now flushed a dark pink from the slaps of his firm body against hers.

Every pump of his hip sent her rubbing against the massive glass window. She was stripped bare, her tits dragging against the cold surface - sending jolts of pleasure to her hard nipples. Selina whined. His bulk kept her pinned there, trapped between the heat of his body and the cold of the glass. 

She loved it.

Roman’s voice was a deep rasp in her ear.

“You were a bad kitty. Making me wait so long for you.”

His breath was hot against her skin. But it was only a shadow of the pleasure brought forth by the thick cock spreading her pussy apart - molding her body to his presence with every deep punch into her insides. Pain and delight swirled through her body, frothing up in her blood, making it boil in her veins.

“So bad…” Selina whispered, breathless. Desperate. “You gotta punish me…”

Roman gave a ragged laugh, kissing her neck. His tongue was exquisite fire upon her skin. He kept his pace, working his body, his hips, his fat cock into her soaking womanhood.

“But I can’t stay mad at you.” He slurred. “Not when you’ve got such a nice, tight pussy. And such a sweet body… And you came back. I think that deserves a reward.”

With a sharp tug at her collar, he yanked her head back from the glass, kissing at her jaw, her cheek. His other hand moved from her hip, rising to her breast. He didn’t just cup, he grasped. He groped. There was a hunger in the way he squeezed at her flesh. It made Selina squeal, bucking her hips back into his thrusts. 

“Y-you’re… you’re so… fucking big… God, Roman!

“You love it. You love me filling you up. Don’t lie.”

Ooooh…

All Selina could do was moan, her body, her womanhood quivering, so tight around the biggest cock she had ever taken. She would never get used to his size, how long and thick he was, how full he made her feel. Every time this cock fucked her, Selina’s whole world came apart… and back together again.

Roman growled, thrusting deep. Selina let out a wordless cry. The wild pleasure was beyond perfect.

“I bet the Bat never filled you up like this, huh? Answer me.” The voice of the Black Mask was hard, rough like jagged rocks. And it thrilled Selina like nothing else. The twisted nature of their joining… the sting of betrayal… for Selina, it only made it sweeter. 

The answer was wickedness upon her lips.

No.” She confessed. 

Roman growled into her ear, pleased. He pressed her against the glass again, pinning her there with his larger frame. He urged his hips tight to her ass, sinking his fat prick deep into her soaking wet cunt. He went wild, fucking hard and quick, rapid fire thrusts that had her buttocks clapping against his firm thighs. It took all of Selina’s will not to break into a fit of cries and shrieks. 

God, you’re gonna split me in half!” She wailed, clawing aimlessly at the glass.

Roman only fucked even harder at those words. He changed his angle, working his prick upwards, skewering Selina upon his long mast. It felt like he was even deeper then, stirring up heat and pain and ecstasy with his angry, swollen tool.

He was remaking her body, bringing Selina Kyle apart at the seams.

The sensation was brilliant. More than anything she had ever felt before.

“This is what you were made for, kitty cat. You were made to take my cock!”

YES!

There came a rush of pleasure, swallowing her up in those waves of heat and delight. Selina came on Roman’s cock, tightening around him. And Roman followed soon after. She could feel him swelling up inside her, his length jerking with each shot of hot seed. 

Selina let out a moan, breathing hot against the cool glass. It fogged up and the sweat of her body left smears against the tall window. And beyond the glass, Gotham stretched out for miles. Anybody lucky enough could have looked up and seen them.

Catwoman, out on display. Fucked like a horny bitch…

Roman held her tight, wrapping his strong arms around her flat belly. He sucked in ragged breaths, his lips skirting across the back of her neck, pressing tired kisses here and there. His cock remained buried deep in her cunt, still hard, still so warm. Selina didn’t want him to leave.

There was a flash of guilt running through her mind. Once again, she’d betrayed Batman. Spat in the face of… whatever it was that they had. But it faded quickly. Drowned out by just the echoes of the delight Roman had ripped from her body.

…And the delicious warmth that was pooling in her belly.

1