9. Emotions
85 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tom was thinking about the vampires he killed yesterday.

Tom was so angry at that moment that he couldn't control himself and killed them both at once. If Tom had been able to think calmly, he would have captured those vampires and experimented on their bodies.

Tom was aware that he had been having different feelings lately. It was the first time in his life that he experienced these feelings. But Tom can't figure out what each of these emotions is called.

One of the emotions he was aware of was anger. Tom wouldn't make such a mistake if he got angry when he was Dark Lord. But now Tom couldn't control himself because he was experiencing emotions more intensely.

Tom was watching TV while having breakfast in the morning. Television was something he had just experienced. When Tom first watched the television, he thought it might be a magical item. After investigating, Tom learned that the television was a human product.

Tom still doesn't think the human invented television and the telephone.

Wizards definitely have a hand in this. According to Tom, the inventors of television and the telephone are definitely wizards.

After dinner, Tom got in his car and went to school. When Tom got out of his car, he saw Alice in the parking lot. When Alice saw Tom, she smiled and waved at him.

Without responding, Tom walked towards the school and entered. Tom was thinking as he entered the school.

'You fake your injury to skip school And you show up to school the next day.'

Tom couldn't understand Alice. After the first lesson was over, Tom went to the canteen and bought himself a coffee.

When Tom turned to leave the canteen, he saw a few students approaching him. While Tom was looking at the students who had come to their senses, he saw Alice sitting with the other Cullens in the future. Alice smiled and waved.

Tom could not stop smiling.

'Why does this girl keep smiling at me like an idiot?'.

At that time, the students who came to Tom .
"Hello Mr.Miller I'm Jessica."

Tom started talking.

"Hello miss Jessica what did you want".

"I just wanted to say hello when I saw you, Mr.miller."

"Okay, I have to go to a class right now, sorry Miss Jessica."

"See You Later Mr. Miller."

Tom left without answering. Talking to this girl made Tom uncomfortable. Why would someone chat with someone for no reason?

'This girl must be stupid like Alice. '

I hate fools.' Tom thought he hated Alice. Tom left school to go home after classes ended. Tom wanted to do grocery shopping before going home. While Tom was looking at the meat section at the grocery store, he overheard some conversations.

An old man and an old woman were talking. The old man started to say something to the woman next to him.

"We have been living in this town for many years and I have never seen anything like this."

"Honey, how are you sure of this?"

"Honey, I'm telling you, I heard the Sheriff talking."

"Strange things are happening around here, I think we should leave town."

Tom understood what they were talking about. Because when Tom got curious and read the Old man's mind, he learned what happened. Unsolved murders were committed in the forest.

This matter did not interest Tom because Tom had seen too much death. Tom didn't feel any emotion when someone died.

Tom went home after doing his shopping. Tom ate dinner while watching television. While drinking coffee after dinner, Tom sensed someone outside the house. As Tom took his wand and went to check outside, he realized that he couldn't sense anyone outside anymore.

Tom went out anyway to make sure. Tom couldn't find anyone in the garden. Tom looked towards the forest but saw no one.

Author note: 5 chapters ahead on my Patreon account. I will also be sharing some special chapters on my Patreon account. I add patreon account because I'm unemployed right now, I hope you don't get mad at me.

3