Lotus 1
7 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When it rains, it pours. That is what I can say in our current situation.

Everyone from the science club arrived earlier to gather before going to the beach today. We expected that sunday will be a sunny day as per stated from the news. However, as it happens...

"Great..." Nola said while holding her chin as she stare at the road, getting wet from the rain.

"Hahaha. It can't be helped." Jun said while patting Nola's shoulder.

Right now, heavy rain wrecked havoc on our plan for today. Everyone together with their baggage, sitting here under the bus stop shed.

"Oh thats right..." Jun said. "I heard there is a new resort beside the mall." He added.

"If I'm right... it's Silver's right?" I asked.

"Yes. It's called Silvers. I heard that the pool there is very beautiful." Jun said.

Nola suddenly stand with a commanding pose. "It's decided then. Let's all go to Silvers!!!" She said while pointing on the direction of the north.

"We are not going on the north..." Jun said as he grabbed Nola's hand that is pointing in the north. Then hold it as he drags her to the bus that stopped infront of us. "Let's go guys." He added while entering.

There we decided to go to the place called Silvers instead for the beach

After 30 minutes or so, we finally arrived. The view outside is really astonishing. The glass walls and gray colored wall. Combined with minimalist design and even automatic glass sliding door and glass elevator that is visible outside makes our mouth open wide from amazement. However what surprised me the most is the fact that entry for the indoor pool is actually quite cheap as written on a bulleting board outside.

"They also have clothes store and food court upstairs." Nola said while nodding as she looks at the bulletin board.

"Anyways, let's all enter now." Jun said as he grabs Nola's hand and drag her while signaling us to follow him.

Seriously Jun looks like the older brother or father here.

I also need to prepare, especially for the pool. After all the tips Maki gave me yesterday, I will make sure Arnols will fall head over heels today.

With new profound emotion of excitement, I quickly follow them inside.

Upon entering, we split into two based on gender. Nola and I head to the clothes department to buy swimsuit. While the other two checked out the pool to get a place.

While Nola holding my hand, she drags me to the swimsuit section. 

"Hey Marie. What do you think looks good to me? I want to wear black one but isn't it looks too kinky?" Nola said while holding the quite small pair of black swimsuit.

"Yes. Don't wear that. It's bad." I said.

Then I looked around and saw a pair of blue two piece swimsuit. I grabbed it and tried wearing it at the dressing room.

As I tried wearing it, the B cup top fits perfectly while the bottom looks nice. However, I realized... 

Am I really going to wear this two piece? Now that I'm wearing it... it's kind of... 

Embarassing.

So I decided to also grab a towel to wrap it around my waist to cover the bottom part. The towel is plain white for the record.

Then I met Nola still deciding what to wear.

"You're still choosing?" I asked Nola.

"Yes. Oh, that looks good on you Marie. But..." Nola said as she stares at me deep in thought. Then suddenly went somewhere. After a while she returned with a straw hat and place it at my head.

"There. That looks good on you." She said as she smiles at me.

"Thanks Nola. But, isn't it time to choose yours? Look at the one over there. How is that?" I said while pointing on a 2 piece floral designed swimsuit with a ribbon on front side.

"Oh... this looks good. Come with me. I will try it." She said as she grabs my hand and pull me to the dressing room.

Sometimes, one can feel being defeated without actually experiencing defeat. That's what I feel right now. The sight of Nola in swimsuit blown my common sense away.

"Never knew you are hiding such a magnificient racks under those lab gown..." I said to myself while eyeing her up and down.

"Right? I'm actually proud on it's shape." Nola said while gropping her breasts with both of her hand.

Feeling embarassed and defeated, I turned my gaze away. "Now that you're done. Let's go." I said as I head out the clothes department.

Together, we walk to the pool. There we saw Arnold and Jun sitting on a table in a corner.

"So you found a seat." I said while walking towards Arnold.

Seemingly urprised from the sight of me, the cup Arnold holding fell on the ground.

Great. It seems my image made quite an impact to Arnold. How's that? Do you feel liking me back now? 

"Th... that... looks good on you Marie." Arnold said while staring with mouth open.

I walk on the chair beside him and sit there. I look at him and asked. "Whats wrong?"

"Nah... I'm just... surprised. It's like... you are a different person." Arnold said while eyeing my body.

"I see... then mind stop doing that? It's kind of creepy." I said as I hit his head.

Great looks like he can't stop staring at me. Which means I caught his attention just like what Maki told me.

"Okay Marie. Listen to me. On the beach tomorrow, Make sure to do your best." Maki said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"What I mean to say is, make sure to properly decide what swimsuit will look good on you. Besides you can check if the outfit you choose is right or not really simple." Maki said.

"How?" I asked.

"Once you wore the swimsuit you want, show it to Arnold. There you can see his reaction like an open book." Maki said.

"I see." I replied while nodding as I hold my chin.

"And if he can't get his eyes out of you, that means you nailed it." Maki said.

"Means I nailed it..." I said.

"Yes! That's why do your best and make him fall for you!" Maki said while chearing me.

"Roger that!" I replied.

So this means, I nailed it right? Thanks to Maki for telling me. 

"Well then, let's swim." Jun said.

"That's right." Arnold replied in panic as he stand quickly and run to the pool.

"Make sure you stretch first!" I shouted to the running Arnold.

Seriously... he really is a handful. 

Everyone had fun in the pool. Jun and Nola went to the slide together. They looks really close. Glad that their relationship is going smoothly.

Meanwhile, Arnold can't seem to stop fidgeting at my side. I wonder what's wrong. I should try asking him.

"What's wrong?" I said while looking at Arnold on my right side in the corner of the pool.

"Nothing... just enjoying the water here." Arnold said as he avert his gaze.

"Hmmm..." I said as I move closer to him. Then bury my body on the water.

"Woaaaah. It's cold." I said.

"Hahaha ofcourse it is." Arnold replied as he do the same.

"I kind of feel refreshed now. Glad we did this today. Since the last week is such a pain." I said while massaging my shoulder.

"Good work to you." Arnold said as he swim behind me then touch my shoulder. "Allow me to massage you milady." He added.

"What's with that? Haha. Thanks." I replied as I take my hand away and let him massage my shoulder as we float in the pool.

"How's this." Arnold asked.

"Yes... that's the spot..." I replied with a relaxed voice.

"I see..." Arnold continued massaging my shoulder.

This went on for good minutes till he suddenly talk.

"You know Marie..." Arnold said.

"Hmmm?" I replied.

"How to say this... I'm not sure if I offend you last time with my funny reply. But atleast allow me to say sorry for that." Arnold said as he continue what he is doing in my shoulder.

"Why?" I replied.

"Well... I realized that what I said that time is kind of... you know... as if I'm making fun of you..." He replied.

"I see... it's fine." I replied.

"Then... I will treat you a meal next time." He said.

"Like I said it's fine. Just forget it." I replied in low voice.

"But..." Arnold said. But before he can finish what he is about to say, I pulled away then turn around to face him. I place one of my finger on his lips to shut him up. "Keep this up and I won't talk to you anymore." I said.

Arnold then quickly shake his head as a sign of agreement.

"Good. Let's go. I'm quite hungry already." I said as I swim away to the side of the pool heading to our cottage.

"Me too. Hahaha." Arnold said as he follows me.

As I head to the cottage with Arnold following me, I saw Nola sitting in the chair with her legs crossed while drinking something from a wine glass.

"I feel something in the air right now." Nola said as she sips a drink then hold the wine glass as if someone holding his/her prized trophy towards us.

"What's wrong Nola?" I asked.

"Don't mind her. She is just doing what she always do." Jun said as he walks towards the table with 4 bowl in a tray

"I see..." I replied as I sit.

"Here. I got 4 fried noodles from over there. Let's all eat." Jun said as he hand over bowls filled with fried noodles to each of us.

"Thanks." I replied.

"Woah this smells good." Arnold said.

Then we all ate together. After eating we decided to go for another swim for few hours and then proceed to change clothes. We all head to the souvenir shop to buy.

After successfully buying souvenir, we all head out and ride the bus together. Then upon reaching the school we split up and head home. Arnold walks with me.

"Aaaaaaah. That was fun right Marie?" Arnold said while stretching.

"Yes. I enjoyed it too." I replied.

Then we suddenly got quiet. It feels awkward all of the sudden.

As we get close to my house,

"You look good at your swimsuit by the way." Arnold said while looking at my opposite direction.

"Thanks." I replied.

"You know... I actually felt in l..." before he said something I suddenly said 

"Oh sorry, my house is here. Thanks for the day."

"Ah yes. Thank you too. See you later at school." Arnold said as he waved at me.

"Yes. See you." I replied as I quickly waved back and enter my house.

I entered my house then quickly close the door. As I closed the door I suddenly felt weak. My legs collapsed with my hands on the floor.

Just now... is he going to say, he fell in love to me? Wait... it's not good to jump into conclusion. But... ah geez. If I'm going to get curious anyways, why did I stop him from saying it? Seriously Marie. You big dummy.

However... just now... I don't feel my heartbeat change at all. I don't feel the beat I feel when I'm reading my favorite romance novel. What could this mean?

5