Black Rose 2
13 5 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I can't control myself any longer. I quickly fly towards the audiovisual room he entered. I take a look at his face to be sure and it seems I'm right. 

"So you are really here huh. How could I not see you here even once. No matter. Because today is the day I will take your LIFE!" I said as I use my ability to shut the door and windows close.

It seems he got surprised. Startled from the sudden closing door and windows he asked.

"Who is there?" He asked.

Even your voice... it's enough to fill me with rage. That voice... that exact voice which humiliated Yullia... 

I used my ability to make all the tables and chairs inside float. Then using the floating tables I throw them all at him. Feeling pain from the obstacles thrown at him he quickly run towards the door.

"What is happening here." He said as he tries to open the door in panic.

I lift him using my powers and throw him back at the corner. Causing him to cough up blood from the impact.

"THE HELL IS HAPPENING HERE!" He shouted.

I used this opportunity to use the write something in the board.

I wrote on the board "DO YOU REMEMBER ME?" In a blood like color.

Surprised from the sudden writing appeared in the board he shouted back.

"THE HELL? WHAT KIND OF PRANK IS THIS? SERIOUSLY THIS IS NOT FUNNY. WHAT DID I EVEN DO?" He asked in a loud voice.

Ho... so he saying that... then how about this...

I channel my inner power and tried to make my self visible. There, my self became visible to the world. I know it worked. After all, after I made myself visible, his face became distorted.

"How about now... do you finally remember me?" I said.

"THE FUCK? WHY ARE YOU HERE? I KNOW I KILLED YOU ALREADY!!!" He shouted.

"So you finally remember me. That make things quick." I said as I make the chairs and tables float again behind me.

"Eeeek!" He screamed.

Then I send all of the obstacles flying at him. After getting hit I make it float again to send it back once more. I repeat this for few minutes. After I am done throwing all of it at him, he is now battered up and laying in the ground, I fly towards him and grabbed his neck as I raise him infront of me.

"Stop... it..." he said with a weak voice.

"Stop? Why would I? After all the things you have done? You expect me to stop this?" I said.

"Please... I am sorry... for what... I have done... before." He said.

I tighten my hold in his neck causing him to yelp in pain.

"Sorry? You think your sorry will make me feel better? STOP FUCKING AROUND!" I shouted at him.

"No... I don't... want to die... I... have my... family waiting... for me..." He said as he grabs my hand trying to escape free.

"Family? HAHAHAHA!!! FUNNY TO HEAR THAT FROM YOU! YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT FAMILY NOW? WHEN YOU KILLED THE TWO OF US? DID YOU EVER WONDER ABOUT OUR FAMILY? ABOUT YULLIA? THE ONE I CONSIDER MY FAMILY? HUH? ANSWER ME!!!" I shouted at him as I hold his neck even tighter.

He coughs blood repeatedly from my hold. Feeling disgusted from his blood I dropped him in the floor.

"I'm... sorry... please... spare me..." he said as he grovel in the floor.

I stepped on his head hard enough to make him yelp then I grab his hair to lift his face close to mine.

"OI. I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOUR REPENTANCE SHIT OR WHATEVER. DON'T EVEN THINK YOU CAN ESCAPE HERE ALIVE. I'M SAYING THIS NOW. DON'T WORRY. YOUR DEATH WON'T BE QUICK. I WILL MAKE IT LONGER AND MAKE YOU SUFFER AS MUCH AS I CAN TILL YOU DRAW YOUR LAST BREATH. CONSIDER THIS AS MY FAREWELL GIFT." I replied to him as I stab his thighs with a pen.

His scream echoed in the room.

---------------------------------------------------------

I finish eating with sister at the canteen. So we decided to head back at the library to bring the books at the audiovisual room. Sister take few books stacked together as I bring the box with me.

As we reached the audiovisual room I noticed something is wrong. So I quickly opened the door. There I saw a hellish scenery. Broken tables and chairs scattered around. Scratches in the floor and walls with splatter of blood everywhere. White board almost painted in red. Teared papers from the books laying on the floor.

On the corner part of the room I saw Sir Adam without any sign of life. Full of holes made by sharp material. Blood dripping out of his body. His joints are bended out as if like a doll. With broken pieces of wood and plastic from the broken chairs and tables sticking out his back. And ultimately, he is being held in his neck by a girl wearing black and white uniform.

I know it's Maki. I can tell in a glance without her facing. Her long hair fluttering along with her uniform as the wind blows from the broken window.

I suddenly lost the strength of my legs causing me to fall in my knees as I can't do anything except stare at her.

Sister followed me. Surprised from what she saw, she dropped the books she is holding. She then called out to her.

"Maki my dear... is that you?" She asked as she slowly walk towards her.

Maki dropped sir Adam's lifeless body in the floor and look at the ceiling before turning around.

"Good day sister. Sorry for this sight. But I finally managed to avenge Yullia. You don't mind right?" Maki asked as tears slowly flow from her eyes. Her face, full of sadness somehow still appear as beautiful as before. Even if stained red in blood.

"Dear... what have you done..." sister said.

"Sorry sister... but I." Before Maki finish her sentence...

"SHUT UP YOU STUPID KID." Sister shouted as she walk towards her and put Maki in her embrace."

Sister hugged Maki. Maki just stood there and hugged her back.

"You really are an idiot... I know you did this out of revenge but..." sister said with low voice.

"It's too late sister... I already did it. I'm sure Yullia will understand me." Maki said.

"She won't you idiot. Unlike you, Yullia is smart. She knows that nothing better comes from doing things she shouldn't that is why she kept everything to herself. She did not tell you everything because she knows you will act like this when she tells you. Look at what you have done. Look at you. You even became ghost because of your pure drive for revenge." Sister said as she hugs her tightly.

All I can do is look at them. The sight of Maki and sister together makes my heart heavy.

"This is why I can't take my eyes out of you. Look at Marie. I know you are bothering her for sure. After all she resembles Yullia so much. I'm sure you are sticking to her all the time. And now look at her. What do you think she feels after looking at this scene? Tell me Maki." Sister asked.

"Marie..." Maki said while looking at me.

"Seriously... dead or alive you are still a problem child. Please stop giving me troubles. It's bad for my heart." Sister said as she stops hugging Maki and hold her shoulder.

"Sister... I'm sorry." Maki said as she cried her heart out.

Maki cried in sister's embrace for few hours. I only watched them as I kneel in the entrance of the audiovisual room. The image of Maki crying today is something that is burned in my memory. This also marks the time that for the very first time, I saw someone died.

Days passed after the incident. The original story is covered by the school. They claimed that this is a paranormal activity. Nobody knows what exactly happened except for sister Pauline and me. And 2 weeks after the incident...

"I wonder where are you now." I said while I'm sitting in the rooftop.

The book fair is canceled. It is due to the event that happened in the audiovisual room. Ever since the incident I never saw Maki again.

5