Pink Camellia
9 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Its been a while since I last saw Maki. Ever since that incident she disappeared without a sight. Even sister Pauline doesn't know what happened. We just thought that maybe she finally managed to rest. However, I myself want to reject that. After all, I want to see her. 

It is now december 2. As always, I stay in the library as the assistant librarian. When I am inside the library, I always spend time reading books. Before I prefer reading than talking to others. Since I think that they are nothing but annoying elements. They always say whatever they want without a care to the other. That is why I would rather lock myself up in a room and spend time reading.

Everything changed eversince I met Maki. At first I find her annoying and her endless stories makes me want to dig a hole and crawl inside to make everything quiet.

"But to think I will miss her company this much huh..." I murmured to myself and I let out a sigh and close the book I'm reading.

I can't seem to focus today. Normally, reading is always fun. Getting to stay inside the library alone always makes me happy. But now...

Unable to focus in the library I decided to head to the canteen to buy drinks. There I saw Hana cleaning.

Guess she is still busy. I won't bother her. 

I decided to buy a drink and bring it to the grass area. I sit on one of the empty seats there and enjoy the drink.

As I look at the maple tree I remember Maki's story about Hana and Akira. If I remember correctly that is the place where Hana runs away from Akira. Thankfully the two of them are now getting along better. It seems Hana met Akira's parents one time to introduce herself. Turns out it went well so they are still couples.

"Seriously... how did she knows every single event happening here." I murmured to myself as I stare at the sky.

After a while I head upstairs. I decided to take a look at the science club. Maybe there is something I can help with.

On the way I saw Nola carrying laboratory apparatus. 

"Good day Nola. Let me help." I greet her as I take some stuff she is carrying.

"Oh. Nice one my disciple. I give you my thanks." Nola replied.

"What are this for?" I asked.

"I am using all of this for my next expeeiment. How about it. Want to join?" Nola asked.

"Well, I'm not doing anything right now. And I'm quite curious so if it's ok. Please allow me to help." I replied.

"Ofcourse. Helping hands are always welcome. Well then let's go." Nola said.

"Okay." I replied.

We walk together towards the club room. Upon entering, I saw Jun cleaning the room.

"Did you bring more stuff again?" Jun asked.

"Sure do. Our experiment is not over yet. Infact I managed to get another helping hand." Nola said proudly.

"Sigh... sorry about this Marie." Jun apologized.

"It's fine. I'm not doing anything in paeticular anyways." I replied.

"I see. Then please help us. For starters, please take that paper over there. We need you to record everything Nola says after every trial. I will help her on each trials. So lets do our best." Jun said.

"Alright." I replied.

We started the experiment. Nola mixed some substance while Jun helps her. After every trial they tells me to write some stuff like the amount used or the effect. This process continued till 5pm. After that I decided to head out for today. As I head towards the gate, I saw Luna painting at the side of the building. I decided to talk to her first.

"Good day miss Luna." I greet her.

"Good day miss Marie." She replied.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm trying to draw the students walking out the gate. I find this scenery good while the sun is about to set." She replied.

"I see. Mind if I sit beside you? I want to watch you draw." I asked.

"It's okay. I don't mind." She replied.

"Then excuse me." I said as I place my bag in the grass then sit beside her.

"You're good at this." I said after I saw the drawing in her sketchpad.

"Thank you. My sister told me that too." She replied.

"I'm glad you and your sister are now close." I said.

"Yes. She told me last time that she did not really mean it. She said that she doesn't want me to become spoiled that's why she tried to distance herself. But since she saw what happened to me because of her actions, she apologized to me and promised that she won't do it again." Luna replied with a smile on her face.

"I see. Your sister really loves you." I said.

"Yes. I know and I love her too." Luna replied.

"That's good." I replied.

Oh I forgot. Luna can also see Maki. Maybe I can try asking her if she saw Maki.

"Hey Luna... by any chance... did you see Maki?" I asked with a low voice.

"Nope. I never saw her since last time. Why?" Luna asked.

"You see, it's been a while since I last saw her too. So I'm wondering where she is." I replied.

"Sorry I did not see her too." Luna replied.

"I see... it's fine thank you." I said.

So even Luna did not see her huh... I wonder where is she now.

Minutes passed while I sit beside Luna watching her draw. After a while I decided to leave. On the gate outside, I saw Arnold. 

"What are you doing?" I asked him.

"Waiting for you." Arnold replied.

"Waiting for me?" I asked.

"Yep." He replied.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because I want to walk together." Arnold replied.

"I see. You could have just texted me then." I said.

"Oh that's right. Hahaha" Arnold laughs.

"Seriously..." I said as I sigh.

"Doesn't this remind you of something?" Arnold asked.

"Remind of what?" I asked back.

"You know that time? When I saw you sitting alone in the grass area." Arnold said.

Grass area... oh...

Then I remember it. It was when I'm about to head home when Maki asked me to stay with her for a while. Then we sit together at the grass area. It was that time when I asked her why did she fall in love to me. And if I remember correctly she said 

"Hmmm... If I were to answer that question then probably it have to do with my tastes? After all even when I'm alive I always love girls. I had this girl I loved before but."

And then that's when I realized how beautiful she is.

After remembering what happened, all of a sudden tears flow in my eyes. Unable to hold the sadness I kept hidden in my heart, I cried.

Arnold surprised from what just happened, he simply hugged me while patting my head. There I cried and Cried. As if all my problems all my worries are being washed out from the tears coming out from my eyes. I just kept on crying in Arnold's chest without a care in the world.

5