0020 – Kill and Kill!
556 7 51
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Snowstorm Beast (General)
Level Super Version
 Strength 30 (decreased to 20)
Defense 20 (decreased to 15)
Skills Snowstorm Fury, Devour, Charge
  (Details of skills cannot be viewed due to level discrepancy!)
Snowstorm Fury The wielder of snowstorms can summon snow within a small range to launch attacks, harmless snowflakes turning into sharp blades.
Devour Once caught in its deep jaws, a judgment will be made; if the player fails the judgment, there is a 40% chance of being directly swallowed.
Charge 30% chance to deal double damage. (The same skill in its hands is a lethal move.)
Weakness No obvious weaknesses! Face the strong directly!
Awakening Degree 31%
Skills under Lockdown Devour, Charge (partial lockdown)!
Athena Ravencroft was extremely grateful for her improved physique and thickened skin. Otherwise, the scratch on her face just now wouldn't have been as simple as it seemed; she might have been seriously injured.

Although she was already killing monsters at a very fast pace, this creature still awakened by 31%.

Athena kept her muscles tense to a certain degree. Over-tensing muscles could lead to a momentary delay in movement, and sudden vigorous movement while relaxed could result in injury. She had a good grasp of this.

Once again, the Snowstorm Beast (General) opened its large mouth, and Athena dodged while quickly diving closer, taking advantage of the opportunity.

"Roar!!!"

The snowstorm beast raged, but Athena was outside its attack range, now in front of the Snowstorm Beast General.

She swung her axe horizontally, fiercely hacking down, flesh and skin rolling.

When the opponent attacked, she changed direction to create distance but didn't dare to go too far. Compared to arrows, axes were more proficient, and this creature was prone to charging from a distance. Every five points was a cycle, and under that level of strength, even with some skills partially locked down, Athena wasn't confident she could withstand the charge.

Although her axe had struck firmly just now, it was because it caught the creature off guard, and also because its defense was high. The wound she caused just now didn't hit the bone, so the damage wasn't significant.

Seemingly sensing Athena's danger, the Snowstorm Beast General stayed still, but Athena, with astonishing eyesight, noticed its fur starting to bristle.

Without hesitation, she circled around it. The Snowstorm Beast General followed suit, its massive body turning, fur tightening, aiming to charge at Athena.

Short Charge!

Typically, charges were launched from a distance, but this creature could execute short-range charges. Athena was fast, but the Snowstorm Beast General was faster.

Athena kicked the ground forcefully, but the thick layer of snow slowed the force, preventing her from successfully dodging using the recoil.

Another axe appeared in her hand instantly, blocking in front of her. She was sent flying like a kite with a broken string, crashing fiercely into a tree.

"Urgh!"

She spat out blood, the immense pain in her chest making it difficult to even think straight, but the Snowstorm Beast General paid no heed.

When it charged earlier, Athena had angled her axe downward. As it charged, her axe also swung into its body with the force. This time, she hit bone; there were two deep wounds visible on its snowy-white fur, and with time, it would fall. Enraged, it stood still, preparing for a second charge.

Athena tossed the two axes in her hand into the system and retrieved another one. Her battered body couldn't move, and in her current state, another charge would undoubtedly kill her.

Each time she allocated attribute points, the system would reshape her body and repair it to some extent... No matter how she died, she would die!

"Allocate all attribute points!"

Automatic Exchange, Random Allocation!
Attribute Panel
Name Athena Ravencroft
Experience 6
Title [ Hunter (Locked) ]
Race Human
Gender Female
Strength 5
Speed 4.4
Agility 2.2
Mental 2.3
Skills Attachment

A surge of heat swept through her body as before, bones restructuring, wounds beginning to heal. Doing this during battle was extremely dangerous, but Athena had no choice given her injuries.

While still conscious, she forced herself up and leaped onto a tree branch, then swiftly jumped to another. Meanwhile, the Snowstorm Beast was about to crash into the tree she had previously occupied but abruptly changed direction and collided with the tree she was now on.

The tree fell, but the sudden change in direction lessened the impact, sparing Athena on this tree.

From her backpack, she pulled out a sickle and jumped onto the beast's back, using the sickle to hook onto its rear tightly to prevent herself from falling.

The tattered bear fur wrapped around her, previously ineffective due to the heavy snow, now contained the [ Purple Dream Buds ].

Hanging on its back, she twisted around and forcefully stuffed the [ Purple Dream Buds ] into the deep wound on its chest.

"Roar!"

The Snowstorm Beast General was furious at being toyed with by a human and in pain from the foreign object inside its body. The Purple Dream Buds slashed at its flesh with its branches.

As the Snowstorm Beast General swung violently, Athena was successfully thrown off its back.

At the same time, black blood began to ooze from its wound. As it opened its mouth to launch another snowstorm, the snow couldn't come out, and it stopped in place. Its eyes dull, devoid of its former ferocity.

Athena breathed a sigh of relief and approached, delivering a few final axe blows to its wound.

Snowstorm Beast (General) has been slain!
Congratulations to player [ Big Dream ] for completing the tower defense mission ahead of schedule!
Basic rewards have been sent via mail, along with the special reward [ Snow Guardian (Armlet) ]!
This tower defense: S+ Rating!
Successful killing of Super Version Monster, reward being sent!
Reward obtained Snow Guardian (Necklace)!
Acquired the title of Proactive Warrior!
[ Proactive Warrior ]
Durability 50/50
Level Rare
Acquisition Method Unknown
Title Attributes Choosing to take the initiative against monsters, striking first is strength. There is a chance of gaining a +10 attack bonus each time, with increased courage and mental immunity.
[ Snow Guardian Armlet ]
Type Armlet
Attribute Wearing it will protect your arms, increasing defense by +10.
This is a set item, sets grant additional attribute bonuses.
[ Snow Guardian Necklace ]
Type Necklace
Attribute Wearing it grants significant resistance to risks in snowstorms, fearlessly facing snowstorms.

Dragging her weary body back to her house, Athena collapsed on the bed. She didn't even have the strength to pick up the scattered white packages on the ground.

She curled up in pain, the agony of her wounds combined with the intense pain from the significant attribute point.

"AAAARRGHHHHH!"

Please click the heart icon to support my writing endeavors,

51