0025 – Grass Animals
487 4 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Getting angry isn't going to solve anything. Always keeping your head down, can you really run away from it all?" The two small stone lions at the door saw their master return and quickly stood up straight at the entrance.

Athena Ravencroft keenly noticed that one of the grass lions originally had its right front leg slightly ahead of the left. As she glanced over, the grass lion quietly shifted its left front leg, aligning both front legs on the same level.

Athena held onto some unrealistic thoughts. Could this group of guys all have self-awareness?

Soon her thoughts were validated, as the other lion stared at the lion that moved its leg with an envious gaze.

"What are you looking at? Are you standing properly yourself?!" With a sudden loud shout, she could clearly see the grass lion that glanced at the lion beside it startled.

Indeed... this world truly lived up to being a crazy place, even grass-made things had come to life, what else was impossible?

"Alright, guard the door properly. I won't hold it against you two this time."

The two small grass lions looked at each other, realizing they had been discovered. After initially being frightened, they started frolicking happily after Athena closed the door.

Athena sighed as she opened the door, forgetting she still had a few grass-made dolls on her bed that the system had given her as gifts. She hadn't paid much attention to them, finding the system quite childish.

Now she realized these things were a kind of special reward, but if they were discovered late at night, it would be quite terrifying. This reward was really not something ordinary people could bear.

Glancing at the poses and arrangements of these grass animals, identical to when she left, she figured it must have been quite hard work.

What was this about? Were they afraid she, as a player, would go crazy staying here?

She absentmindedly took out the giant rabbit meat she had exchanged from the ask-the-heavens's group and threw it on the fire to roast. Sprinkling a little salt, the aroma of roasted rabbit meat gradually spread in the room.

Athena sniffed, enjoying the enticing fragrance. It was time to change the taste after eating bear meat for so long.

As for the rabbit that had been swallowed by the black phosphorus snake earlier, sorry, she didn't have the courage to retrieve and eat it.

Several pairs of eyes behind her stared at her, making her very uncomfortable.

She tore off a slightly burnt piece of rabbit meat and put it in her mouth, savoring it carefully.

With each piece she ate, the gaze behind her intensified. She turned her head to look back, only to find that the group on the bed was resisting the temptation very well, remaining motionless.

She slowly turned her head back, then suddenly turned it again, catching the three little guys on the bed off guard.

The three little guys on the bed, realizing they had been discovered, started jumping around the bed in panic, squeaking and chirping.

The sound was unpleasant, furrowing Athena's brow, her veins bulging.

"Shut up!"

"...Do you guys want some?"

Upon hearing the offer of food, the three little animals immediately rushed over eagerly. Athena looked suspiciously at the little rabbit among them.

"Rabbit? Would even a grass rabbit eat rabbit?"

As if in response to her words, the little rabbit jumped up and bit off a piece of meat similar in size to itself from her hand, then went to a corner and began gnawing on it.

The other two didn't have the courage of this grass rabbit, only squatting pitifully at Athena's feet, looking up at her.

Athena tore off another small piece and handed it to them, and the three little ones huddled together in the corner.

So what exactly were these things? Were they just pets that needed her to feed them?

Loyalty +5
Loyalty +3
Loyalty +3
Grass Animal Loyalty Increased, can be commanded!
Explore more functions yourself.
Grass Animal initial loyalty points are 60.
Grass Cat: Agile hunter in the dark of night, can be used for reconnaissance in the dark.
Grass Rabbit Special carrying capacity, maybe you can use it to transport goods.
Grass Panda Don't be fooled by its appearance, it's a bear, can assist in combat by enlarging itself.

...They all seemed quite useful.

"Rabbit," Athena tentatively called out.

The grass rabbit, somehow, swallowed the piece of meat similar in size to itself directly, without any change in size.

Hopping over to Athena, the grass rabbit gestured for Athena to take out a wooden block from her spatial backpack.

"Can this be transported to the smelting furnace?"

The volume of the wooden block was several times that of the grass rabbit, but the little rabbit simply signaled for Athena to place the wooden block on its back.

After comparing the sizes of the two, Athena ultimately chose to trust the system and tentatively placed the wooden block on the rabbit's back.

The wooden block seemed to be tightly adhered to the rabbit's back as if by some force, and no matter how the rabbit hopped, it wouldn't fall off.

Athena opened the door for the rabbit, and it hopped out towards the direction of the smelting furnace. From Athena's perspective, she could only see a piece of wood moving.

Smelting Furnace Wooden Block +1

"What the heck?"

With the sound of the prompt, the rabbit was on its way back. Athena shifted her gaze to the grass cat, but she'd have to wait until night to try that out.

She grabbed the grass cat by the nape and took a few steps back, then said to the grass panda in place, "Enlarge!"

With a bang and a puff of smoke, the small grass panda disappeared from where it was, replaced by a normal-sized panda.

The panda didn't seem to feel anything about suddenly growing larger, just looking at the piece of meat in her hand that had become much smaller with a pitiful expression.

Keeping such a huge creature in the room was indeed not very suitable, and its appetite would increase after growing larger.

"Shrink!"

After waiting for a few seconds, there was no change. The grass panda still pitifully eyed its meat.

Automatically shrinks after 30 minutes.

She almost thought she was going to raise a big eater.

The little ones were running wild in the room, occasionally gathering together to point and chat.

They all retained their original animal traits, so the cat would still groom itself like a normal cat. At this moment, the rabbit couldn't help but approach, then after being scratched a few times, it would dodge away with a pitiful look, only to approach again, repeating this process happily.

Finally, being chased by the cat around the room, Athena, stirring the soup in the pot and occasionally tasting it, was suddenly jumped on by the cat, knocking her head.

The soup in her hand spilled out.

"..."

She calmly wiped off the soup from her hand and silently took out an axe from the spatial backpack.

The three troublemakers, who had been causing a ruckus, instantly froze, obediently returning to the bed to act as decorations.


Darkness is encroaching upon the world, 10, 9, 8... 0

Due to the successful completion of the beginner tutorial by the players, the version has been successfully updated.
Current survival count: 4366/10000
Survival count exceeds 1/3, area remains independent and will not merge.
All delayed rewards are now being issued. Please check your inventory, players.
Next round of tower defense, tomorrow at 12:00!
Please prepare yourselves, as monsters will randomly respawn and there will no longer be prompts for each round of monster-related information.
For more updates, please check the system panel.

You may share your thoughts by commenting down below. Please click the heart icon to support my writing endeavors.

47