Nice to hear from ya!
17 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

To Terra, from Titawin

YOOOO WHAT’S POPPING DUDE? It’s been sooo fucking long since we Iast saw each other, ngl when I received your letter I was like ‘what on Venus is this?’ for a good period before understanding, but I really like the concept! Going back to the old ways and all that.

I think you realized by now but I don’t have any idea of how a letter is supposed to be written so I’ll just write it in whatever ways I find cool, (I mean I know the very basics but not all that much besides that, hoping it won’t bother you).

To answer your question (yes I’m doing goooood wbu?), yeah some wild shit happened here too since last time. I'll send you some pictures in my next letter, you won’t believe your bionic eyes.

SO you remember that I ‘acquired’ a space drive 50 or so cycles ago right? Well turns out the people I ‘acquired’ it from were trying to do a coup, do you even *know* When was the last time someone wanted to do that ? Before the establishment of the Galactic Standard Time Void darns it! The fuckers even tried to get my help, I oooobviously said no (you know me, but I was otherwise occupied), H managed to neutralize them at the end so it’s all good but that wad fun.

Also, you talked about The ICS being broken right? So in theory someone could, say, introduce in a big ass top secret super guarded facility without the government being able to send renforts? Let that be food for thought.

I’ll be waiting for your next letter! Until next time, your best Friend Adam. 

1