Chapter 7: Maya Hansen Pt. 2
1.4k 8 66
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A/N: Maya Hansen gets brought in, in more ways than one~

-x-X-x-

“Holy shit. What is that thing?”

Naturally, Tony had known that bedding Maya would involve revealing the Arc Reactor to her. Not many people were aware of its existence this time around, but then, not many had been aware at first last time either.

In fact, the only person Tony hadn’t shown it to before his death this go around was Obadiah Stane. Even if he’d been doing everything in his power to make the old man relax and let down his guard, he still wasn’t going to dangle THAT tasty of a treat right in front of Obadiah’s salivating jowls.

That all said, as expected, the moment that he and Pepper had gotten Maya back up to their suite, the clothes had begun flying. And while Tony could have made a big stink about keeping his shirt on and hiding the big glowing battery in the middle of his chest, he didn’t really see the point. He already owned AIM and through AIM he already owned Maya and Extremis. And if he was going to use Extremis, she was going to have to know eventually anyways.

… Contrary to what some might believe, Tony’s first thought hadn’t been to kill Aldritch Killian. He hadn’t wanted to murder the man, even if that was precisely what had happened. But in the end, Killian had ultimately left Tony no choice.

The first time around, it wouldn’t be until almost a year from now that Aldritch would use a semi-perfect version of Extremis on himself, regulating his dosages and finally doing away with the deficiencies that had plagued his body all his life. Frankly, Tony didn’t blame the man for wanting to be able to walk without crutches. But he did blame him for the other things he’d found out Killian was doing.

Funnily enough, in the previous timeline, even Tony had been led to believe that Killian was the first human test subject for Extremis. That the man had bravely, heroically, or foolishly depending on your perspective, been the one to take the plunge and start human trials on himself.

That, as it turned out, was a lie. One that even Maya Hansen had been led to believe. The truth was, thanks to JARVIS’ upgrades, Tony’s AI butler had been able to hack not just AIM’s servers, but also all of Aldritch Killian’s personal work. And that was where they’d found the true deceit. Killian wasn’t patient enough to take his time like Maya had been. He wasn’t willing to continue animal trials until they’d made sure it was safe for humans like Maya had insisted.

Unbeknownst to his business partner, Killian had started human trials months ago… and not a single test subject had survived so far. The reason nobody, not even Tony, had heard about people exploding as a result, was because Killian was going after the disaffected. He was taking homeless people off of the street and locking them in cages, and when they finally blew up because they couldn’t handle Extremis, the blasts were contained in a specially prepared room.

What Tony had discovered, and what had ultimately forced him to pull the trigger on Aldritch Killian’s ‘suicide’, was that the man had been developing Extremis on his own side by side with his work with Maya for almost six months… and over two dozen homeless men and women had died in that time in Killian’s pursuit of perfect health.

In the other timeline, it was obvious that the moment he’d dosed himself with Extremis, which Killian had used to convince Maya of his conviction and willingness to do anything to complete her research, had in fact been staged. Killian had only done it to himself once he’d managed to successfully keep the homeless people he was experimenting on alive. And then, as far as Tony could tell, he’d gone ahead and erased any traces of that research and refocused his efforts entirely on working alongside Maya.

To quote a certain eye-patch wearing spook… Maya and Extremis yes, Aldritch Killian no. In the end, sending Killian off a roof to his supposed suicide and buying AIM up so that he could have Maya and Extremis wasn’t Tony’s first choice… but it also wasn’t something he would lose much sleep over. Some men deserved death. Stane. Killian. And Tony knew the list wouldn’t end with just two.

Ah, but he’d got off on a bit of a tangent, hadn’t he? Maya had asked him a question and he’d left her staring at his chest in wonder all this time. Smiling crookedly, Tony tilts his head to the side.

“It’s an Arc Reactor, Maya. It’s the only thing keeping me alive.”

Maya’s wide eyes dart up to his face at that, as if to see if he’s fucking with her or not. Tony has to admit, Maya looks good kneeling there on the bed in front of him in nothing but her bra and panties. But then, he knows he also looks good stripped down to just his boxers, even with the Arc Reactor glowing in the center of his chest. Tony’s smile widens a bit as he explains.

“It’s basically a glorified magnet, truth be told. It’s keeping the shrapnel embedded in my chest from reaching my heart and killing me. The original version was a car battery.”

Off to the side, Pepper has also stripped down to her underwear. She’s looking a little distraught at hearing Tony talk so nonchalantly about his experiences in Afghanistan, just like she always does. But this time, Maya is there as well, looking a mixture of horrified and hopelessly intrigued as she reaches out and brushes her fingers along the rim of the Arc Reactor. Tony lets her. She’s not about to damage it with a single touch.

And yet, after a moment she still pulls her hand back as if singed… or as if afraid that she might hurt him. Looking up into his eyes again, Maya’s breath hitches.

“That’s horrifying. And spectacular.”

Tony grins and nods.

“The work of an incredible man.”

She looks a little exasperated at that.

“Yourself?”

But Tony just laughs and shakes his head.

“Ho Yinsen. He saved my life, first with the car battery, and then with a heroic final charge that distracted our captors long enough for me to make my escape. Like I said… an incredible man.”

Maya looks solemn for a moment, nodding at this information before looking back at the Arc Reactor embedded in his chest.

“This is why you want Extremis, isn’t it? You’re hoping it’ll heal you? Push out the shrapnel?”

Tony hums.

“Perhaps not by itself. But with the right people and the right tools… I’m sure it can be used in that way. Extremis is worth more to me than just that though. And so are you, Maya.”

Tony couldn’t have timed it better if they’d planned it. The moment the words leave his lips and Maya jolts in surprise, Pepper steps in, suddenly on her hands and knees at Maya’s side. She reaches up and caresses Maya’s cheek with one hand, turning the biologist to look into her eyes.

“Did we really come up here just to talk shop? I don’t think we did.”

And then Pepper is kissing Maya and Maya is kissing her back. Tony grins at the display of female loving. His beautiful red headed girlfriend, making out with an equally gorgeous brunette with a genius intellect. Not to undersell Pepper or anything. She might not be a scientist, but she had been the CEO of Stark Industries for eight solid years and she’d done an excellent job with it.

Of course, Tony had meant every word. Maya was one of his regrets from the original timeline. The way he’d handled the Mandarin, Killian, and AIM in general had to rank up there pretty damn high. But Maya… she’d even tried to warn him. She’d come to him to let him know what she knew, to try to expose Killian early. And Tony had blown her off. Worse, he’d nearly gotten her killed right then and there because he hadn’t been able to resist making a challenge of it all. He’d thrown down the gauntlet and forced Killian to respond.

Then, later on, he had gotten Maya killed in that damn bunker. He hadn’t been able to save her. He hadn’t been able to stop Killian from snuffing out such a beautiful mind. What could Maya have gone on to do if she’d survived Aldritch Killian? That world would never know. But this world… Tony couldn’t wait to find out.

Of course, first he had to navigate his first threesome with his girlfriend and his newest employee. On the bed, Pepper has drawn Maya onto her back and showed just how good she is at this whole seduction thing in the process. The red head has not only removed Maya’s bra and slid aside her panties, but she’s also done so all while continuing to kiss the brunette, leaving Maya moaning in her mouth and quivering under her touch.

One hand slides down Maya’s front and two of Pepper’s fingers spread open Maya’s sex for him in an open invitation… one that Tony doesn’t hesitate to engage with. Smirking, he shucks off his boxers and climbs up onto the bed at long last, crawling into position between Maya’s spread legs.

Pepper stops their lip lock just long enough for him and Maya to make eye contact, even as Tony presses himself against the beautiful scientist’s sex. Maya’s breath hitches but she says not a word… she just stares at him expectantly, waiting. He slides inside of her a moment later and her back arches… delivering her chest right up into Pepper’s waiting mouth.

Only then does Maya truly moan, as the power couple tag teams her right there in the hotel room. Pepper’s lips on Maya’s nipples, playing with one and then the other. Tony’s cock, thrusting in and out of Maya’s clenching insides. It’s not the first time he and Maya have been together of course, and even eight years ago, Tony likes to think he gave a good showing.

But there’s something undeniably electric about taking Maya with Pepper’s help. Double teaming another woman with the love of his life… is without a doubt some of the best sex of Tony’s multiple lives.

As Maya shudders and bucks beneath their combined efforts, Tony can’t help himself. Eventually, Pepper has to come up for air from Maya’s breasts, and when she does Tony is waiting for her, wrapping his hand through her red locks and guiding her up even as he leans down to take her mouth with his own.

Pepper moans into his lips, the two of them kissing for several long moments as Tony continues to fuck Maya beneath them. For a moment, he wonders if Pepper might climb on top of Maya and bring her own no doubt dripping lower lips onto the biologist’s face. He doesn’t think the other woman would mind all that much.

But no. Pepper is taking this very seriously… perhaps a little too seriously. She’s focused on making this experience as pleasurable as possible for both Tony and Maya, and letting her own pleasure take a backseat to trying to drive Maya as wild as possible and leave her out of her mind with lust and bliss.

And from the look of things, it works. Together, the two of them reduce Maya into an outright puddle of pleasured flesh beneath them. Tony fucks her, Pepper toys with her, and all Maya can do is moan and groan out as she cums again and again upon Tony’s cock. Until finally, Tony is reaching his limit.

He pulls out at the last second and Pepper, as always, anticipates her boss’ needs just like a good PA should. The moment his glistening cock has left Maya’s sex, the red head is there, sliding her lips down his shaft. She bobs once, twice, and then a third time before holding herself there halfway down his cock while looking up at him in the eyes.

Tony cums without reservation, groaning as he proceeds to unload into Pepper’s mouth while she swallows every last drop of his seed. Meanwhile, Maya just pants heavily beneath them, still trying to catch her breath.

As the three of them finish up, Tony and Pepper collapse on either side of the genetic biologist, cuddling up with her and prompting a wry but tired smile to spread across Maya’s face as she looks at Tony with a lidded gaze.

“Can I expect you to still be here in the morning this time, Dr. Stark?”

Snorting derisively, Tony shakes his head in amusement.

“Considering it’s my hotel suite this time, I suspect you can, Dr. Hansen. Besides, we’ll be working together very closely from here on out. Us and one other scientist I want to bring onto the project.”

Maya comes a bit more awake at that, raising an eyebrow at him as her eyes open more fully.

“Oh? Who is he?”

Smirking now, Tony shrugs.

“She.”

Maya huffs at that.

“Going to seduce her into your bed as well then?”

Tony won’t deny that the mental image those words provoke is a sexy one. But all the same, he ruefully shakes his head.

“If it evolves in that direction, maybe. But she’s South Korean, and they’re a bit more conservative then we are over here in the states. No, for the time being I’m envisioning a wholly… platonic relationship with Doctor Cho.”

Maya’s eyes widen at that.

“Doctor Helen Cho?! The geneticist?!”

Tony gives Maya a slightly surprised look. In about seven more years, Helen Cho and her U-GIN Research Group would be world-renowned for the Regeneration Cradle. But right now, Helen was still relatively fresh out of university and while some digging from JARVIS had shown that she was already working on the Regeneration Cradle, it was still in its very early stages.

Of course…

“Ah. I suppose you would have a vested interest in her, wouldn’t you?”

Maya is all but squealing now as she sits up in bed.

“Are you kidding? I’ve been wanting to work with her for ages. Unfortunately, Killian couldn’t make it happen. Something about the US and South Korean Governments getting in the way.”

Ah, yeah. While the world was rapidly on the road to globalization, it wasn’t there quite yet. And AIM, for all that it started out as a privately funded think tank, had connections to the American Government that it couldn’t escape so easily.

Smirking, Tony just dips his head, feigning some faux humility.

“Well, not to toot my own horn…”

Maya, seeing right through it as intended, huffs and slaps him on the shoulder as she rolls her eyes. Before she can respond, however, Pepper is suddenly there, pulling them both back down to the bed.

“You two can talk more later. Now it’s time for rest. There will be plenty of time to change the world in the days to come.”

Maya pouts but Tony just gives her a grin as he acquiesces to Pepper’s demands quite easily.

“Aye-aye, Pep.”

Seeing he’s not going to fight the red head, Maya huffs but also settles down… and soon enough, all three of them are off to La-La Land.

-x-X-x-

Plug: If you're interested in reading more ASAP, you can sign up over on my Patreon right now to read FIVE chapters ahead!

If you like what you read, please throw me a Favorite, Read, or even a Review so I can try to get this in front of as many eyes as possible!
 

A/N: Full steam ahead on Extremis! Maya is successfully seduced and Tony is already setting his sights on Helen Cho as well.

Will the two of them along with Tony's foreknowledge be enough to recreate Extremis? Or will they need something... more? Hmmmm~

See you all tomorrow!

66