Guild jobs!
79 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was morning, the birds were chirping. It was a pleasant morning.

In the inn....

Ace felt his dick covered in a softness, it was wrapped inside the pussy of Elva. Elsa was sleeping peacefully, Ace saw her boobs and his allready hard dick stated to release precum.

Suddenly he munched on the right nipples of Elva and with a great strength he stated pounding her pussy.

This sudden movement woke up Elsa but she accepted the huge dick of Ace inside her pussy.

Clap....clap...

The sound of Ace's fat dick striking Elva's pussy can he heard throughout the inn.

Splurt......

He came inside Elva's cute pink pussy.

He cleaned his dick with magic and wore his underwear which was specially designed for him. It was a underwear in which his dick and pig balls were exposed, everyone can see his dick through the hole in his underwear and nevertheless it was easy to fuck any girl he likes in the journey.

Ace's semi erect Dick entered the QW guild before himself, he directly went to the section where mission was placed on the board.

It was common to kill a slime as the first mission, but Ace wanted to take something different, something difficult!

He ran his eyes through the missions and finally landed his eyes on a mission.

 "THE TOWN OF BUPLA , THE WEREWOLF ARE A BIG PROBLEM. EACH DAY ATLEAST ONE OF THE CITIZEN OF VILLAGE DISAPPEAR BY THE TERROR OF WARE WOLFS, THEY ATTACK IS EVERYDAY! PLEASE HELP US. 

REWARD: 95 NUL"

Hmm... It looks good, I guess this is the missions for me.

He took the paper and went to the desk.

Here, I going for this! Ace said.

Sir but this is C level mission and you're only a F level adventurere. The desk lady said.

No worries, I can manage! Ace answered.

Okay before that, give me a handjob and then I'll leave for the missions. Ace said while pointing at his huge dick. 

The desk lady gave Ace a handjob and then he left for the job.

..

..

..

Ace went inside the forest, he walked for a good long time but he was unable to find werewolf but Ace determined remained unchanged.

Master, you can purchase skills from the system shop.

Hearing this Ace eyes glimmerd.

Okay let's see what does it have to offer!

Hmm, mostly everything here is sex related. Ohh here it is, the skill section!

Ace found the skill he wanted now, black  eye!

It was a skill that can feel the presence of humans or animals around the radius of 25 kilometres.

He purchased the skill, soon enough he felt the presence of the large number of werewolf.

Haha, got you! Ace said in a sadistic voice.

He dashed towards them. 

Suddenly the wolfs felt something coming, the leader took the lead and ran towards Ace's direction with some of his best fighter.

Grrrrrrr.....

Why are you here human?

The leader asked.

Me? I'm just a passerby who will kill all of you. Ace said.

Hahaha. Leader laughed like Maniac.

Don't believe me? See your subordinate. Ace said with a smile.

The blood covered the ground, all of his subordinate were dead.

How ? How did you do it ? You're just a mere human. Leader was angry, sad, terrified at the same time.

Kill me, kill all the males but leave the females and childrens out of this, you can kill us!

So you guys have feeling? Ace was amazed. But suddenly he remembered something!

He could use the wolf, they can be his first citizen of his village. 

Thinking this he said,

Wolf, what is your name?

I have no name!

I, Ace Grimwald! Hereby declare your name to be Row, I want you and the other werewolf to be the first species to join my new Kingdom! Do you accept it ?

Ace asked.

Yes, master Ace!

We owe you our life, Row said.

Good! Good!

But master, where is your kingdom? Row asked.

..

..

..

Silence..

..

..

..

I'll soon establish it. Ace said.

Yes master, we'll help you.

Okay good, now you return to your group and tell them the news. I'll be taking these dead bodies! Ace said.

Ohh, here! Ace threw a bottle of strengthening potion which he had purchased from system shop.

Yes master!

Ace took the 5 Wolf's bodies and slammed it in the desk of the guild!

The lady was shocked, it had to bee noted that killing a werewolf is not easy. It takes a group of 3 of c level adventurere.

Soon everyone was gathered to see this.

Ace did not like this. The only time he enjoyes having a audience is when he's having sexy with his women's.

He asked the receptionist if he could take these bodies. The receptionist said yes! So after taking the price money if 95 NUL he directly went to that same food shop!

Similarly he slammed the bodies of wolf on the ground, the shopkeeper was shocked.

How much for these? Ace asked

10 NUL per werewolf, it's a delicacy. How many of you killed this ? He asked.

It was me.

The jaw of the shopkeeper dropped.

Ace quickly took the money and then went back to inn.....

2