Encounters
58 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I decided to talk with Rigo to help him adjust while we travel to Planet Yurg. "How are you holding up, bro?" I comment."Not fine, I was just thinking of how we're gonna fight monsters, like what if we DIE!" he said in panic "we'll be fineeee we just need to be smart, and we're saiyans anyway, a fighting race," I say nonchalantly. This had seemed to cool his nerves as he started to talk normally now. "Yo bro, you think we gon pull in this life slash world?" he said jokingly. "Is that REALY what you're thinking of in a world where we can literally become gods?" I retorted. This seemed to make him giggle and up his mood 

As me and Rigo talk about other normal dumb stuff, we arrive at Planet Yurg before we even notice, landing in a lush and dense jungle with powerful life sprawling everywhere. We exit out pod and stretch as we've been sitting for so long and turn on out scouters. "soooo we just kill everything?" he says, I then tell him what discover about the destruction of Planet Vegeta in 2 months thus our mission really not mattering. "But we should fight them anyways as to train and test our power," I say, "what if we die? or get injured?" Rigo said I point at our pods and say "we have healing tubes in our pods which we can use to heal not to mention if we get near death but survive our power will grow exponentially due to zenkai boosts" I inform him. 

we step in the lush jungle with vines and lush bushes of fern in our way, which we easily rip out of our way. 'were so strong!' I think. I quickly use my scouter to sense any nearby creatures as I remember why we were here. 

'84, 2 miles away' 

After seeing this, we quickly rushed to the direction in which the scouter pointed us, we ran extremely fast compared to human standards and didn't even feel tired. when we arrived, we saw a dinosaur like animal, more specifically a velociraptor with fierce claws and fangs. its yellow slited eyes quickly spotted us, and it rushed in our direction. 

I immediately jumped out of the way and back flipped onto a branch of a nearby tree, while Rigo stood there and put his arm in an X as if to block. The Beast reaches rigo and throws a strong and swift strike at Rigo's arms, sending him flying back with gashes on his arms. seeing this, I yell "RIGOOOOO" and jump down on the beasts back, elbowing his spine as I crash down from the tree onto it. 

"RAHHHJJ!" it screams out in pain before throwing me off it's bleeding back. it turns towards me, getting ready to dash at me as I get back up and clench my fists. However, before it can rush at me, it is striked in the jaw by a fist from the side, not expecting it. It is launched into the trunk of a nearby tree and stops moving. 

Rigo is breathing heavily after puching the beast with all his might despite the bleeding wounds on his arms. But before we can get a rest, something else appears from the dense jungle attracted by the sound of fighting. It roars as it leaves its hiding spot, revealing to be a yellow tiger with tusks pertruding from its mouth. 

Me and Rigo look at each other, but I am not sure if we can fight in our current state. "Quickly scan him!" Rigo yells. I do so and am shocked by what I see. 

'110' 

"it's power level higher than both of our!" I reply in shock. "What should we do then?" he responds. But before we can make a decision the creature attacks, it's speed causing it to swiftly reach us and send a huge swipe at us,  launching us both back and giving many cuts on our body's. 

The beast seems to look pleased, and we could sense that it thought of us as pathetic. Not giving up, I stand back up, dripping with blood from all the wounds. I see Rigo has passed out and seriously injured as well. I feel a great energy inside of me, I know this is the supposed 'Ki' and I have no idea how to use or control it, but having no choice I aim my palm at the tiger and hope my Sayian instincts do the job as I try to force some Ki out. 

Luckily, it works, and I see I small ball of yellow light fading in and out of existence, looking unstable. But I don't care as I launch it at the beast. Once it is fired, it travels extremely fast through the air and hits the creature exploding on contact and blowing it to smithereens. 

I huff and puff, feeling tired and about to die, I pick up rigo weakly and carry his unconscious body back to our pods and put him in his healing tube before I enter mine. Once you enter, you fall into a coma like state as the green medical liquid heals your wounds before you exit the tube. 

3 months later 

I exit the healing tube feeling rejuvenated, I put my armor and scouter back on and check my power level 

'121' 

I smile due to my suspicions of the zenkai boosts being confirmed. I then open the door for my pod and go to Rigo's before opening it and entering, I see that he has also just gotten out, but his armor is back on. I use the scouter and calculate his power level. 

'119' 

I smirk, realizing our boost in power. I decided before we continued that I should teach Rigo the Ki blast I just learned. We end up spending the whole day doing so as Rigo's a little slow and can't really comprehend the theory of Ki but in the end, he was successful. 

As I use my scouter to sense for any other powerful reading, I realize there is nothing else on this planet that can help us get stronger. "bro we should leave theres nothing more to do here" I say to Rigo "Your right and I don't wanna fight any more monsters" he retorted "pussy..." I say under my breath 

We head back into our pods as I think of the second stage of our plan as planet Vegeta would've already been destroyed and we can't afforded being caught alive by Frieza, not at least when were strong enough. 

I decided what the next phase of our plan will be. We might be a little strong but we don't know how to fight or use our Ki, so the next stop should be obvious. Earth, the haven of Martial arts.

7